Frey Life

RiiOT09
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Frey Life

Post by RiiOT09 »

I just spent the past 2 days reading this whole thread, and boy am I glad it exists.

Mary and Chronically Jaquie both grate my nerves. Mary is nothing but an overgrown child! She lacks any semblance of independence and is so co-dependent on Peter it's kinda scary. Chronically Jaquie seems to just copy everything Mary does and somehow manipulates her doctors into doing so.

I'm not sure why Mary went through the trouble of the feeding tube surgery when she doesn't use it as intended. At one point she looked like she was starting to gain weight but has now lost anything she has gained. The self sabotage is unreal.

tishalou
Learner
Learner

Post by tishalou »

blindxfaith wrote:
tishalou wrote:If any of you guys watch Big Brother she's just like Raven. Except CF is actually terminal. If you want to see look up RAVEN EXPOSED PARTY. All I can say is attention whore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YES!!! i hate raven. oh my god, imagine a conversation between mary and her!

I cant stand Raven! She does remind me of Mary. I stopped watching their vlogs I just come her to see what's going on.

tishalou
Learner
Learner

Post by tishalou »

RiiOT09 wrote:I just spent the past 2 days reading this whole thread, and boy am I glad it exists.

Mary and Chronically Jaquie both grate my nerves. Mary is nothing but an overgrown child! She lacks any semblance of independence and is so co-dependent on Peter it's kinda scary. Chronically Jaquie seems to just copy everything Mary does and somehow manipulates her doctors into doing so.

I'm not sure why Mary went through the trouble of the feeding tube surgery when she doesn't use it as intended. At one point she looked like she was starting to gain weight but has now lost anything she has gained. The self sabotage is unreal.

There needs to be a Mary exposed party on Twitter. We all know she's starving herself and acting like she actually is using the feeding tube. I'm over her!

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

Post by honkytonkbadonkadonk »

Brace yourselves, soon there'll be another shirt in their online store, which says "cha ching". Dumbest one yet.
I have a feeling that Peter's only way of dealing with everything these days is by making jokes or being sarcastic.
And again with the handstands...she even does it while she's hooked up to her feeding tube. I bet she can't wait to throw it all up again.

kally33
Learner
Learner

Post by kally33 »

The petting zoo thing today...wtf. If you look in the background it's all very young children, and then...Mary. Awkward.

Vet_Girl1025
Debater
Debater

Post by Vet_Girl1025 »

kally33 wrote:The petting zoo thing today...wtf. If you look in the background it's all very young children, and then...Mary. Awkward.
Not only that but she was "patting" down the sheep like a 3 year old who doesn't know how to control their hands.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

marysnotcontrary
Learner
Learner

Post by marysnotcontrary »

So they bought a 12-pack (maybe 24?) of Dr. Pepper because they thought the cans had unicorns on them? Ha! Ha! How fricking immature. And, when Peter asks Mary to text the code number to Dr. Pepper to apply for a t-shirt, she literally jumps for joy as she's texting the number. Are you serious????? Jumping around like a 5 year old about the possibility of getting a t-shirt. These two are indeed grown babies. UGH!

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

How many different videos do they need to do on the same thing? Are we having kids? Why does Mary have a feeding tube? What's the enzyme cartridge?

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Their channel is dead. They have absolutely nothing to vlog about. Nothing. They are even boring the hell out of themselves.

At least Mary has an eating disorder friend. She and Morgan can have non eating contests. Hooray.

Kraminari
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kraminari »

What's going on with Frey Life these days? They are super boring! Snooze fest.

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

Their friends seem nice. Must be hell for Mary, not being the center of attention. She also looked super pissed and shocked when it came up that Peter's friend was suggesting they document their time in Scotland. And look at what they've come to. Documenting their time in Scotland to documenting everyday life with a life-threatening illness to documenting their highlights of every day now: shopping, watching AGT... they're such a drag. It's not even fun to hate watch anymore.

Vet_Girl1025
Debater
Debater

Post by Vet_Girl1025 »

honkytonkbadonkadonk wrote:Their friends seem nice. Must be hell for Mary, not being the center of attention. She also looked super pissed and shocked when it came up that Peter's friend was suggesting they document their time in Scotland. And look at what they've come to. Documenting their time in Scotland to documenting everyday life with a life-threatening illness to documenting their highlights of every day now: shopping, watching AGT... they're such a drag. It's not even fun to hate watch anymore.
What bothers me is Peter is always wearing their slogans/sayings. He has no personality anymore...it's just advertise, advertise, advertise! What happened to his button down shirts with nuetral colors underneath? They looked good on him. He's not a shirt sayings kind of guy. His friends seem geniune which is a relief but come on....it's always about Mary. And when the new guy kissed his wife, that was super sweet!

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

Haha Morgan's husband probably made up the weird peanut butter and cottage cheese combo in hopes to fatten her up.

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

Another shot of the sunset. EVERY. TIME. they swoon over how beautiful the sunset is, but they make fun of people who went out to view the solar eclipse, which can sometimes be a ONCE IN A LIFETIME thing! There is a freakin sunset every day, but a solar eclipse they pass off like it's NOT A BIG DEAL. Oh the irony.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Announcing that they are training that stupid mutt that does nothing. And I'm sorry, that dog is ugly AF.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

SWISSMISS wrote:Announcing that they are training that stupid mutt that does nothing. And I'm sorry, that dog is ugly AF.
Ollie can't help the fact that he looks like Peter. Don't diss a dog for that. It's not his fault.
.......meow.......

kally33
Learner
Learner

Post by kally33 »

"Memorable experience" = popping a wubble bubble. Their lives get sadder and more isolated by the day...Scotland seems like so long ago!

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

The sermon.....the Mary part. I don't understand how she isn't embarrassed for herself. It's truly the worst display. How is Peter not fired from that church? Who attends that church....? I would be like wtf is this nonsense?

Vet_Girl1025
Debater
Debater

Post by Vet_Girl1025 »

SWISSMISS wrote:The sermon.....the Mary part. I don't understand how she isn't embarrassed for herself. It's truly the worst display. How is Peter not fired from that church? Who attends that church....? I would be like wtf is this nonsense?
What happened? I haven't watched the last 3 days.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

“Wubble balloon” video... SYNOPSIS: hungover and down on his luck divorced dad named peter who needs to get laid spend the day with his over needy 12 year old child blowing up a balloon. Peter wishes he could just get “blown for once” if you what I mean but having to baby sit his greasy headed child will have to suffice.

Return to “Frey Life”