Frey Life

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Frey Life

Post by SWISSMISS »

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this obnoxious lazy couple. Mary has CF, but their real chronic problem is her lazy ass cheap husband….and when are they going to stop living in the basement? Best hate watching on the internet.

Reprimand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Frey Life

Post by Reprimand »

I don't watch them often (maybe 1 vlog a month, so not getting the full picture) but I've always enjoyed the vlogs I've seen - I always had the impression he worked hard whilst supporting Mary, and assumed their channel was a way of raising income.
Still, in a way, like EYK, I do find myself enjoying Mary on camera more (in the same way on EYK I enjoy Martina more)

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

They do nothing, ALL DAY. Worst blog ever. If you have missed anything…..Mary whines for attention because she "doesn't feel well" as usual. I'm amazed because CF people MUCH MUCH sicker than her get up and go to work everyday, etc. Peter refuses to get a job because they have to sponge medical benefits from the government. God forbid his lazy ass works so he can take care of his ailing wife. They put all of their cheap groceries on the filthy floor to show them off because that is the highlight of their day. Disgrace to all of the wonderful CF'ers out there surviving. Poor Mary does her shopping on free craigslist because Peter is lazy AF!

Kimchi
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kimchi »

I do watch them from time to time, but I have to say that their vlogs are full of a whole bunch of nothing. I still don't understand their basement dwelling living situation, and when they actually make it out into the main part of the house, no one is there. It's like they are squatting in a show house. I get that they want to be frugal, but they take it to a whole other level! I mean they get dinner, and usually split a sandwich or something, I get that Mary doesn't always have an appetite, but Peter is like forced to eat the same amount as Mary.

I do watch some other YouTubers who also have CF, and they make great content! (Check out Angela Veese or Holly Rosanna). However, I am a bit skeptical about how perky they are....ALWAYS! I mean, no conflict, nothing?! :?

Piinksewwgorjuzz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Piinksewwgorjuzz »

They have a very strange relationship. Mary doesn't even allow peter to go grocery shopping alone. She's always got to facetime him whilst he grocery shops. It's a very strange and unhealthy relationship! They have no friends and they rarely leave that basement.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Kimchi wrote:I do watch them from time to time, but I have to say that their vlogs are full of a whole bunch of nothing. I still don't understand their basement dwelling living situation, and when they actually make it out into the main part of the house, no one is there. It's like they are squatting in a show house. I get that they want to be frugal, but they take it to a whole other level! I mean they get dinner, and usually split a sandwich or something, I get that Mary doesn't always have an appetite, but Peter is like forced to eat the same amount as Mary.

I do watch some other YouTubers who also have CF, and they make great content! (Check out Angela Veese or Holly Rosanna). However, I am a bit skeptical about how perky they are....ALWAYS! I mean, no conflict, nothing?! :?
Those are great CF Vloggers, check out Bailey Vincent too….she's awesome. I can't figure out who is the bigger asshole, Mary or Peter. Mary is a total narcissist, and has learned to use her disease for attention. Watch when Peter talks about his channel, or the focus is on ANYONE or ANYTHING other than her, she will IMMEDIATELY say she doesn't feel well.

In Mary's defense, I think she would love to have a home to decorate, but Peter will only allow her to get food or goods that are free…or near free. I mean, she is near death…..and rail thin…..yet he convinces her maternity jeans are a good option because they are a few dollars at the thrift store. Her parents must be heartbroken she married such a lazy FU*&! He refuses to work, he is SOOOOOOO lazy.

In Peter's defense, Mary is so self absorbed, maybe he's not allowed to work. She belittles him nonstop, and is very stealthy with it. She says the rudest things to him low-key…..he's not smart enough to pick up on it most of the time. He is truly her bitch.

The basement living is because they refuse to work or have real jobs because they are lazy HOBOS! Peter loves to tell Mary NO when it comes to purchasing things. I mean hell, he couldn't even finish the miniature house project so she could satisfy some of her natural need to nest.

And service dog my ass. That dog doesn't do shit for her……he's a pet….AND SHE WANTS ATTENTION.

As someone who has lost family members to CF, I'm personally insulted by the both of them. They are a DISGRACE.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

OMG, the coconut hack vlog. What a couple of morons….pointless.

Piinksewwgorjuzz
Lurker
Lurker

Driving from place to place JUST to get a pointless birthday freebie?!?! That was such a waste of time and gas! I understand why Mary doesn't eat much, but forcing or just assuming Peter to do the same? He's a grown man let him eat a normal portion!! You don't have to share EVERYTHING. :-? :roll:

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Piinksewwgorjuzz wrote:Driving from place to place JUST to get a pointless birthday freebie?!?! That was such a waste of time and gas! I understand why Mary doesn't eat much, but forcing or just assuming Peter to do the same? He's a grown man let him eat a normal portion!! You don't have to share EVERYTHING. :-? :roll:

She doesn't ALLOW him to do ANYTHING. I am kind of starting to get a gay vibe off him. Mary could be the beard. In any case….he's not having fun, he's not eating what he wants, he's not doing ANYTHING a man his age should be doing like…..going to events with friends, WORKING, buying a home, taking care of business…..probably hasn't had sex in FOREVER. The whole thing is BIZARRO. He will probably die of boredom…..he looks like crap too…he's clearly given up on leaving the basement.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Piinksewwgorjuzz wrote:Driving from place to place JUST to get a pointless birthday freebie?!?! That was such a waste of time and gas! I understand why Mary doesn't eat much, but forcing or just assuming Peter to do the same? He's a grown man let him eat a normal portion!! You don't have to share EVERYTHING. :-? :roll:

She doesn't ALLOW him to do ANYTHING. I am kind of starting to get a gay vibe off him. Mary could be the beard. In any case….he's not having fun, he's not eating what he wants, he's not doing ANYTHING a man his age should be doing like…..going to events with friends, WORKING, buying a home, taking care of business…..probably hasn't had sex in FOREVER. The whole thing is BIZARRO. He will probably die of boredom…..he looks like crap too…he's clearly given up on leaving the basement.

Kimchi
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimchi »

I get creepy vibes off of them. I feel like they aren't even intimate with each other. I also find it weird that they really don't own anything, and they live in a "friends" basement, but yet we never see these friends. They are not in touch with reality and are very self absorbed (as are most YouTubers), I find the only cute parts are with Ollie, but I've noticed he's rarely on duty. Is it just me, but I am confused as to why Mary needs a service dog when a) she is always accompanied by Peter everywhere and b) she seems to have pretty good lung function. I mean in no way shape or form am I a doctor or an expert on CF, but there are CF patients who have oxygen tanks and such, like Claire (ClarityProject), and I don't believe she has a service dog.

Also, why would Peter get a Master's Degree if he's going to just sit at home all day and be an occasional Uber driver? I don't get it. Andddddd, I feel it gets super cringe-y when they randomly start preaching about their lord and savior. It's always so random and out of place, like they have to prove they are such wonderful Christians and so holy.

Piinksewwgorjuzz
Lurker
Lurker

[/quote]He will probably die of boredom…..he looks like crap too…he's clearly given up on leaving the basement.[/quote] That's what happens whenever you're miserable! He can't be hapy living in a crummy basment with no job and no actual plans or ambition to do anything! They only income they have is from milking mary's CF. C'mon does CF have to be in the title of every video?! :roll:

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Mary milks it…..we've lost two in our family to CF. The focus has to ALWAYS be on her. I will say, she is looking very unwell. Her pft's are probably near transplant level. It's sad. I think the main reason Peter doesn't work is so they can milk benefits from the state. Their entire Scotland trip was from donations…now they sell their trashy trinkets. I think he needs to go get a job so he can at least provide his wife some essentials in life. Fine, let's accept the fact that she can't/won't work…but he needs to man up. Maybe he just needs some sex. I dunno.

Piinksewwgorjuzz
Lurker
Lurker

I think it would be great for them to both get jobs! Mary could get a small part time job...It's not healthy to be around your spouse 24/7! It wouldn't be so bad if they had actual friends...I've always wondered why doesn't mary drive? She honestly does not do anything without peter or ollie which is sad

Kimchi
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimchi »

It's so true! They both need to have something to do that doesn't include being with each other 24/7. I know Mary has talked about how she doesn't want to feel bad about missing work if she's not feeling well, but I'm sure an employer would work with her to make sure that she has accommodations. I think even volunteering would be beneficial to her. She has a very limited life since she doesn't leave the basement.

Also, I've been thinking about how it might not be healthy for her to be living in a basement. Even though it is a finished basement, basements have a lot of moisture and can easily have mold growing in unlikely places. That has to be bad for her CF, right? Also, she works out on the elliptical, but where they live it seems like an awesome place to go walking outside, and I'm sure Ollie would love it! I just don't get it. I wonder what Mary's parents think of her lifestyle, if they imagined their daughter living in someones basement. :?

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

It's totally unhealthy in so many ways. Mary's parents must be totally heartbroken. I mean, this poor girl has a terminal disease and she's wasting what health she has sitting in a basement looking for free crap on craigslist because her husband is too worthless and lazy to work. Part of it is on Mary too though….she's demanding as hell, won't even drive. She could totally work….people with CF work all day, everyday, dragging around an oxygen tank. I have two family members doing that and they don't always feel great, but they do their best……the last thing either of them would want is to use their CF as an excuse. For Mary, she uses it for EVERYTHING.

And what's with the we…."we liked this shirt for Peter" or "we liked etc." ?????? They have one brain amongst them.

Notice in their comments too…..they never talk about anything unless it's CF. Someone might try to say oh do you like etc….and those rarely get an answer. I don't understand how their subbies don't find their constant freeloading annoying. I mean, get jobs. Do something. Great idea for Mary to volunteer, but she is WAY TOO SELF OBSESSED TO DO THAT. Maybe she could put on some makeup and do her hair…take the same shirt off after five days of wearing it and go work a soup kitchen lunch. My hell she's a waste.

Kimchi
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimchi »

I also find it quite sad that the highlight for both of their days is opening up Kinder Eggs. Has anyone else noticed how they never talk about what is going on in the world? I can't tell if they don't care or if they genuinely have no interests. They live outside of Boston, which is a lovely city and has many fun and interesting things to do, but the only they do in Boston is go to the hospital :?

I wonder how jealous Mary is of her sister, who has had her double-lung transplant, and has her own house. Rachel (I believe that's her name) is doing extremely well, and poor Mary is just living in basements or traveling around in Peter's car.

Piinksewwgorjuzz
Lurker
Lurker

New vlog was painfuly boring to watch...So i came up with a drinking game!! take a shot every time mary or peter says the word "birthday" :rofl: :tu:
Vlog recap
: Laughing about bannanas, birthday lunch at chik-fil-a, mary complaning about her 99 degree tempature, Mary gets peter a birthday cake, and they spend the rest of his birthday like they do every other day... alone.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Worst. Birthday. Ever.

Did anyone notice a time or two they have said, "Oh Mary was visiting a friend." I HIGHLY doubt that. They don't have friends, except their bible beaters, they don't talk about politics or ever say, "Oh my gosh we are really sad to hear about that flight that went down in the Mediterranean" or anything really. They say they don't, but all they do is beat the CF drum. I get that it's a huge part of her life….but they are a total one note.

Most annoying: dumping their groceries all over the dirty floor and showing us what they got. For people concerned with germs, the floor is not the place for groceries. So stupid. And we know what carrots and bananas are….they don't need to show us. Get that ibotta referral though!

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

OMG, cheese eaters. The Frey Life is the most boring thing on the planet.

Return to “Frey Life”