jen: dog with double g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 47)

Post by Teacup30 »

I'm seriously excited for the next vlog. Haven't been this keen for a vlog in a long time but that billboard has me so curious.
For those who haven't seen it, zoom in to read Todd's texts to Nat. Seeing this then seeing Todd being all excited about Nat & Jeff picking him up from the airport and their shifty faces. :rofl:

Loved today's podcast too. I love Nat's mum, shes awesome.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by haterhatercam »

lmfao I thought todd was supposed to be smooth with girls

Post by Guest »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:34 am
I'm seriously excited for the next vlog. Haven't been this keen for a vlog in a long time but that billboard has me so curious.
For those who haven't seen it, zoom in to read Todd's texts to Nat. Seeing this then seeing Todd being all excited about Nat & Jeff picking him up from the airport and their shifty faces. :rofl:

Loved today's podcast too. I love Nat's mum, shes awesome.
I cannnooooot wait for the full story on this one. This is like 2017 level david prank shit. Truly incredible. LOL

katelynglacken
Learner
Learner

Post by katelynglacken »

Omfg if those are the kind of texts Todd sends girls how has he gotten so many? Lmao so cringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

Podcast was great, only part I hated was hearing Ilya blabber on about how great of an “invisible” driver he is when he’s driving over 100 mph, endangering innocent people. Seems like a sweet kid but he’s a total fucking idiot. I hope Jason pulls through with some Mama Dobrik content when she comes to visit; I’m so intrigued by her.

Speaking of Ilya, I wonder how he feels about David’s latest insta post and stories of he and Natalie all cozied up in that photo booth? Anyone else find it kind of unnecessary that David made a post for it too instead of just leaving it in the stories? I mean, I admire his hustle for breaking 1 mil likes on every post but Jesus Christ I’m beginning to suspect they really are a thing. If they are, maybe they should stop entertaining the other Natalie ships because regardless of how desperate some of those boys can be, it’s a little shitty of David to shove a camera and bright flashlight in their faces and get them to confess their love to Natalie knowing damn well that shes into him. I wonder if she feels weird when he’s hanging out with Madison Beer late at night and being charming with other girls. At this point I feel silly calling them ~besties~ would David ever post the same pic if it were he and Carly snuggled up in the photo booth? Maybe it’s because I would never do that with my guy best friend and I’m reading too much into it, but there’s a lot of people’s feelings involved now, it’s not just cute clickbaity shit. I truly wonder what the endgame here is lol

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

Am I the only one who feels this "exsposing" of people's feelings is unnecessary and rude?

First Ilya with his crush on nat, then corinnas masturbating, Todd's feelings for nat... I feel it's more stuff like this as well that i dont remember, but stuff i raised an eyebrow to, because i feel it's private feelings that are not fun to be broadcast

Edit: but then again I looove the gossip (just feels bad for the person it's about)

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

lilaclove19 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:23 am
Podcast was great, only part I hated was hearing Ilya blabber on about how great of an “invisible” driver he is when he’s driving over 100 mph, endangering innocent people. Seems like a sweet kid but he’s a total fucking idiot. I hope Jason pulls through with some Mama Dobrik content when she comes to visit; I’m so intrigued by her.

Speaking of Ilya, I wonder how he feels about David’s latest insta post and stories of he and Natalie all cozied up in that photo booth? Anyone else find it kind of unnecessary that David made a post for it too instead of just leaving it in the stories? I mean, I admire his hustle for breaking 1 mil likes on every post but Jesus Christ I’m beginning to suspect they really are a thing. If they are, maybe they should stop entertaining the other Natalie ships because regardless of how desperate some of those boys can be, it’s a little shitty of David to shove a camera and bright flashlight in their faces and get them to confess their love to Natalie knowing damn well that shes into him. I wonder if she feels weird when he’s hanging out with Madison Beer late at night and being charming with other girls. At this point I feel silly calling them ~besties~ would David ever post the same pic if it were he and Carly snuggled up in the photo booth? Maybe it’s because I would never do that with my guy best friend and I’m reading too much into it, but there’s a lot of people’s feelings involved now, it’s not just cute clickbaity shit. I truly wonder what the endgame here is lol
I don't know if they have real feelings for each other but David definitely likes the fact that Natalie lets him ship bait and be more intimate with her more than any of the other guys. And he likes rubbing it in- I mean he just bought a billboard to show Todd getting rejected lol. A lot of the times it does feel like a competitive thing.

I imagine it feels good for people to say you look like a couple with the girl you had a crush on and couldn't get as a teen even if the feelings are gone.

(but I am highly suspicious of the two right now ngl I saw that insta and literally thought it was a relationship announcement)

Also does this mean Todd and Alissa aren't a thing or he was fully was trying to get with Natalie at the same time?

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

I really loved the podcast too! But agree the end with Ilya pissed me off. It's not about how invicible YOU feel it's about the fact that if you crash going that fast the chance you're going to kill innocent people is EXTREMELY high. Also him bragging about the cop apologizing to HIM for being aggressive about how fast he was going? Wow, must be nice. There's plenty of people who are unfairly treated by cops, and to not realize him getting away so easily is a privilege thing and not as simple as utilizing the strategy "you just need to apologize and be sweet to them". Ok. I've always really liked Ilya but the more he spoke the angrier I got.

Also if he ever does hit someone (praying to god he doesn't) that podcast is gonna be great evidence in court of his reckless and ignorant mentality when it comes to driving.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

That group has people who are absolute idiots with cars. Like take their licenses away level idiots.

muppjay wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:35 am
Am I the only one who feels this "exsposing" of people's feelings is unnecessary and rude?

First Ilya with his crush on nat, then corinnas masturbating, Todd's feelings for nat... I feel it's more stuff like this as well that i dont remember, but stuff i raised an eyebrow to, because i feel it's private feelings that are not fun to be broadcast

Edit: but then again I looove the gossip (just feels bad for the person it's about)
They go too far in the pursuit of content and I expect a lot of them will look back and cringe, but they’re not helpless children being forced to do it. Maybe some already don’t like it but go along for the content.

Post by Guest »

Branola wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:42 am
I really loved the podcast too! But agree the end with Ilya pissed me off. It's not about how invicible YOU feel it's about the fact that if you crash going that fast the chance you're going to kill innocent people is EXTREMELY high. Also him bragging about the cop apologizing to HIM for being aggressive about how fast he was going? Wow, must be nice. There's plenty of people who are unfairly treated by cops, and to not realize him getting away so easily is a privilege thing and not as simple as utilizing the strategy "you just need to apologize and be sweet to them". Ok. I've always really liked Ilya but the more he spoke the angrier I got.

Also if he ever does hit someone (praying to god he doesn't) that podcast is gonna be great evidence in court of his reckless and ignorant mentality when it comes to driving.
I hope to god he’s overexaggerating since he seems like someone who would, but it was actually really disturbing. Akin to someone boasting about driving drunk. Great point about the cops, too. White man brags that cops apologize to him after he breaks the law lol. Must be nice huh.

asuscorsair
Learner
Learner

Post by asuscorsair »

Does anyone feel like Todd is the most expendable VS member? I know Jonah gets a lot of hate, but at least he provides decent content (minivan in the living room etc.) Todd...nothing.

Post by Guest »

asuscorsair wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:08 am
Does anyone feel like Todd is the most expendable VS member? I know Jonah gets a lot of hate, but at least he provides decent content (minivan in the living room etc.) Todd...nothing.
He did give us the iconic blowjob in the back of the tesla scene, so there’s that 😂

asuscorsair
Learner
Learner

Post by asuscorsair »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:11 am
asuscorsair wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:08 am
He did give us the iconic blowjob in the back of the tesla scene, so there’s that 😂
Corinna did most of that work lol

beefjerky
Debater
Debater

Post by beefjerky »

I don't know what's going on with that billboard, but that's probably the strangest thing I've seen from them. Todd and Natalie are as opposite as two people can be. Todd is a pretty boy who is fake deep, but actually really boring. Natalie seems like a good person, who is down to earth and not looking to project a fake image ever. I don't think Todd would ever be able to keep Natalie's interest, but at the same time it doesn't seem like she has the same interests as Todd at all (to date each other).

Natalie and David would actually be pretty cute if they wanted to date. However, I don't think the feelings are there. Even if you look on his instagram, he would always grab Liza by the waist in photos, while he doesn't even touch Natalie; turns his arm away from touching her or at best, grabs her by the shoulder (friend vibe).

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

haterhatercam wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:38 am
David definitely likes the fact that Natalie lets him ship bait and be more intimate with her more than any of the other guys. And he likes rubbing it in- I mean he just bought a billboard to show Todd getting rejected lol. A lot of the times it does feel like a competitive thing.

I imagine it feels good for people to say you look like a couple with the girl you had a crush on and couldn't get as a teen even if the feelings are gone.

(but I am highly suspicious of the two right now ngl I saw that insta and literally thought it was a relationship announcement)
It’s definitely coming off as a male ego thing tbh. That coupled with David being a Leo (yes I believe in astrology sorry not sorry and yes I’m a Leo too so it takes one to know one) who can never lose, even when it comes to girls, I’m now starting to believe this is kinda like a game to him. He loves all the attention: the IG models, Natalie, adoring fans, Jason, literally everyone. Total peacock lol.

And yes! I totally thought it was an announcement that’s why I was so confused! I don’t wanna hear anymore complaining from he and Natalie about shipbaiting ever again :roll:

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:02 am
Branola wrote:

I hope to god he’s overexaggerating since he seems like someone who would, but it was actually really disturbing. Akin to someone boasting about driving drunk. Great point about the cops, too. White man brags that cops apologize to him after he breaks the law lol. Must be nice huh.
A well off white man. Iirc Dima has talked about all the tickets he gets and Ilya gets off from in Chicago. He’s a white man in a nice car and thinks it’s because he’s right, charming or whatever. It must be quite a nice bubble. Them and cars are a bad mix. Ilya with this, Ilya getting in the Ferrari and immediately going for it on the highway, the clown car known as a Tesla, gunning the Tesla on residential streets, the stunts on public streets, David’s license, they were texting while driving the super cars in Miami, etc. I’m pretty sure he and David have talked about how good they are at driving fast before.

He’s probably not exaggerating, they’re just dumb enough to do these things and then brag on a podcast.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:29 am
rshadewinslet wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:02 am
Branola wrote:

A well off white man. Iirc Dima has talked about all the tickets he gets and Ilya gets off from in Chicago. He’s a white man in a nice car and thinks it’s because he’s right, charming or whatever. It must be quite a nice bubble. Them and cars are a bad mix. Ilya with this, Ilya getting in the Ferrari and immediately going for it on the highway, the clown car known as a Tesla, gunning the Tesla on residential streets, the stunts on public streets, David’s license, they were texting while driving the super cars in Miami, etc. I’m pretty sure he and David have talked about how good they are at driving fast before.

He’s probably not exaggerating, they’re just dumb enough to do these things and then brag on a podcast.
David showed some awareness at least on the podcast I am willing to call that growth and be proud. just STOP piling in 10 people in your little tesla david its insane.buy a bus or something

Post by Guest »

beefjerky wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:20 am
I don't know what's going on with that billboard, but that's probably the strangest thing I've seen from them. Todd and Natalie are as opposite as two people can be. Todd is a pretty boy who is fake deep, but actually really boring. Natalie seems like a good person, who is down to earth and not looking to project a fake image ever. I don't think Todd would ever be able to keep Natalie's interest, but at the same time it doesn't seem like she has the same interests as Todd at all (to date each other).

Natalie and David would actually be pretty cute if they wanted to date. However, I don't think the feelings are there. Even if you look on his instagram, he would always grab Liza by the waist in photos, while he doesn't even touch Natalie; turns his arm away from touching her or at best, grabs her by the shoulder (friend vibe).
Hahahaha have you seen his latest Instagram post/stories? First time I ever thought, shit are they actually a thing haha. Friend vibes were not strong on that one LOL

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

It’s dawned on me that I’ve fully lost interest.

Todd is just a dickhead.

:tu:

Return to “David Dobrik”