Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Locked
User avatar
alphaB13
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4063
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 am
Has thanked: 2001 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by alphaB13 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:22 pm

What kind of sister puts her hand on her brother's knee? (at :31 and :43 seconds in the new video in case you were wondering)

Lots of Nat in this vid and I am happy :)
Last edited by alphaB13 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Natdobrik
Talker
Talker
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Natdobrik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Nat’s hands all over David’s legs tho...

Jeppeli
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 179 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Jeppeli » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:35 pm

And David being defensive of Zane touching her boob

Natdobrik
Talker
Talker
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Natdobrik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Reaching here but...These are the shocked faces of a couple realizing they can’t act too mad at Zane for touching her boob because they won’t come clean about dating. Their faces say a lot this whole scene.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:30 am
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by absolutetrash » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:53 pm

To be that person, everyone was just shocked that Zane touched Natalie like that. I think you'd really be reading into things too much to think that David was a "defensive boyfriend" but that's what this thread is about lmao.

Jeppeli
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 179 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Jeppeli » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:07 pm

absolutetrash wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:53 pm
To be that person, everyone was just shocked that Zane touched Natalie like that. I think you'd really be reading into things too much to think that David was a "defensive boyfriend" but that's what this thread is about lmao.
Agreed. But watch David’s eyes when he reacts. He is legitimately shocked 😂

Ldn28
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:21 am
Has thanked: 264 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Ldn28 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Paschdav wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:50 am
Marie_10 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:40 am
David seems comfortable around small and cute dogs imo, which is what Natalie wants. The purse vlog was a clear indication that he will eventually get one for her but he's probably waiting for her bday or Christmas.
if Natalie really wants a golden doodle, those arent that small. I dont remember the breed but the one Jason surprised them with would probably be better for him

I just checked it's a cavapoo, that would probably be a good size for David
Highly recommend a cavapoo or cavachon. I have a cavachon. Low maintenance and does not bother my allergies. Mine is 9 lbs and sweet and social.

Ldn28
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:21 am
Has thanked: 264 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Ldn28 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:43 pm

alphaB13 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:22 pm
What kind of sister puts her hand on her brother's knee? (at :31 and :43 seconds in the new video in case you were wondering)

Lots of Nat in this vid and I am happy :)
I would say it even starts at 28 seconds. It for sure happens

Ldn28
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:21 am
Has thanked: 264 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Ldn28 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Natdobrik wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:40 pm
Reaching here but...These are the shocked faces of a couple realizing they can’t act too mad at Zane for touching her boob because they won’t come clean about dating. Their faces say a lot this whole scene.
this screen grab to me shows someone sharing a moment. no matter what they call themselves(avid supporter of it happening, but not sure they are ready for it). Over and over again, when there is a moment happening these two (d and n) capture each other's eye lines and share a beat of the moment. A crowded room or alone in a car. They did it doing the war eagle move on stage at Auburn this week. It happens all over the videos. It could just mean they are very in sync with one another. Who knows.

pksanne
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 233 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by pksanne » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:09 pm

The whole mentos moment was so pornographic :D David's hobby is srs influencing his vlogs, but how can we blame him, the boy hasn't gotten any in almost 2 years

User avatar
Lily_111
Informer
Informer
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 127 times
Been thanked: 419 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Lily_111 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:23 pm

pksanne wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:09 pm
The whole mentos moment was so pornographic :D David's hobby is srs influencing his vlogs, but how can we blame him, the boy hasn't gotten any in almost 2 years
uhhh i'm glad i'm not the only one who though it was kinky haha
:HK:

User avatar
Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 795
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:45 pm
Has thanked: 988 times
Been thanked: 1147 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Marie_10 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:32 pm

I also thought it looked kinda kinky. David teases her a lot about eating but he seems really into it whenever she has something in her mouth.

pksanne
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 233 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by pksanne » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:41 pm

David always films Natalie in such a voyeuristic way. Considering we only see a very small percentage of the footage, I suppose most of it is for personal use. Sadly I think the length of David's nails indicates he is not hooking up with Natalie or any other girl really

User avatar
alphaB13
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4063
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 am
Has thanked: 2001 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by alphaB13 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:01 pm

pksanne wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:41 pm
David always films Natalie in such a voyeuristic way. Considering we only see a very small percentage of the footage, I suppose most of it is for personal use. Sadly I think the length of David's nails indicates he is not hooking up with Natalie or any other girl really
lol this is weird but a Diza photo showed up on my explore page (that one with the red dress and long ponytail-- maybe her streamys post?) and his nails seemed long there too!

gingerbreadsand
Learner
Learner
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:13 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by gingerbreadsand » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:08 pm

Ldn28 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:47 pm
Natdobrik wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:40 pm
Reaching here but...These are the shocked faces of a couple realizing they can’t act too mad at Zane for touching her boob because they won’t come clean about dating. Their faces say a lot this whole scene.
this screen grab to me shows someone sharing a moment. no matter what they call themselves(avid supporter of it happening, but not sure they are ready for it). Over and over again, when there is a moment happening these two (d and n) capture each other's eye lines and share a beat of the moment. A crowded room or alone in a car. They did it doing the war eagle move on stage at Auburn this week. It happens all over the videos. It could just mean they are very in sync with one another. Who knows.
They say when you laugh in a group, you instinctively look and laugh with the person you are emotionally/socially closest to. Makes sense in most cases with David and Natalie, but I don't think it's anything too deep. I also don't know if what I just said is completely true either.

pksanne
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 233 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by pksanne » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:04 pm

alphaB13 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:01 pm
pksanne wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:41 pm
David always films Natalie in such a voyeuristic way. Considering we only see a very small percentage of the footage, I suppose most of it is for personal use. Sadly I think the length of David's nails indicates he is not hooking up with Natalie or any other girl really
lol this is weird but a Diza photo showed up on my explore page (that one with the red dress and long ponytail-- maybe her streamys post?) and his nails seemed long there too!
lol well I really don't think David and Liza went beyond the dry-humping stage so it doesn't surprise me :rofl:

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Paschdav » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:10 pm

pksanne wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:04 pm
alphaB13 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:01 pm
pksanne wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:41 pm
David always films Natalie in such a voyeuristic way. Considering we only see a very small percentage of the footage, I suppose most of it is for personal use. Sadly I think the length of David's nails indicates he is not hooking up with Natalie or any other girl really
lol this is weird but a Diza photo showed up on my explore page (that one with the red dress and long ponytail-- maybe her streamys post?) and his nails seemed long there too!
lol well I really don't think David and Liza went beyond the dry-humping stage so it doesn't surprise me :rofl:
Maybe she has a pain fetish, who doesn't like small cuts in their privates.

The diza relationship was so weird with liza constantly talking about his size. Well he did once answer that he has had sex outside so now you gotta wonder who the partner was
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am
Has thanked: 1073 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by FilofaxK » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:12 pm

I am a female and I have long nails?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

User avatar
Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3602
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Therapy
Has thanked: 2069 times
Been thanked: 4818 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Teacup30 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:35 am

I honestly don't get this whole long nails thing. Its not that difficult to not injure someone.

Gatoradegal
Learner
Learner
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:03 am
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Gatoradegal » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:47 am

Y’all on crack. You can have sex AND have longer nails.

User avatar
wishes
Informer
Informer
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:38 am
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 552 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by wishes » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 am

:lol: I'm pretty sure the posters meant third base. Long nails on a guy while doing third base? Ouch...
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Paschdav » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 am

wishes wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 am
:lol: I'm pretty sure the posters meant third base. Long nails on a guy while doing third base? Ouch...
why? there are tons of girls with long nails as well and they do fine.
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am
Has thanked: 1073 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by FilofaxK » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:03 am

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 am
wishes wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 am
:lol: I'm pretty sure the posters meant third base. Long nails on a guy while doing third base? Ouch...
why? there are tons of girls with long nails as well and they do fine.
Yeah, It's fine.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

User avatar
rshadewinslet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 1542 times
Been thanked: 1911 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by rshadewinslet » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:19 am

lol this thread has taken an interesting turn. #fingernailgate



I thought this was cute

Ldn28
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:21 am
Has thanked: 264 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 7

Post by Ldn28 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:22 am

rshadewinslet wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:19 am
lol this thread has taken an interesting turn. #fingernailgate



I thought this was cute
It does look like he said natalie. however, i never saw her in any of the stories. did anyone else????

Locked

Return to “David Dobrik”