Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 5

Post by DobriksIcepop »

FilofaxK wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:24 am
teenagers18 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:15 am
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:54 am
The like on that pic doesn’t mean anything haha. She could have easily not read the caption or maybe it was liked by accident while scrolling through. We know they didn’t date and they are not dating. This thread has gotten so crazy the past two days. Y’all need to chill. Investigating windows and stuff. Reminds me of the Ethan dolan and emma chamberlain fans looking at every little move they made and over analyzing it. And I’m pretty sure that was a big strain on their relationship and contributed to it ending.

It’s fine to look into and speculate stuff. That’s the point of the thread. But as far as talking about how many silverware sets there are and stuff. Why does that matter? Who even caress if she ate in his room? That means nothing. I just don’t get it
Couldn't AGREE with this more. This thread is beyond delusional.
I do try to keep my posts to a minimum and I have been quiet lately. I did say it could easily have been Jason. I put things here for other people's perspectives.
However I apologise, I'll keep it more low key and only posts facts and only if no one else has.
Dont apoligize, its a shipping thread, you get exactly what it says in the title here. Who cares if it gets a little crackhead at times.

People trying to police the thread just need to fuck off really. It's so obnoxious.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by winter_ »

Jess_Obsessed wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:11 pm
Sorry that took way longer than expected. Hope y'all enjoy Sunset Lover X Petit Biscuit

If you're not into the music uploaded this version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0I0iAk ... e=youtu.be

:tu:
I love this Jess, you make a stunning compilation <3

pellgianni
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pellgianni »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:14 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
teenagers18 wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
The like on that pic doesn’t mean anything haha. She could have easily not read the caption or maybe it was liked by accident while scrolling through. We know they didn’t date and they are not dating. This thread has gotten so crazy the past two days. Y’all need to chill. Investigating windows and stuff. Reminds me of the Ethan dolan and emma chamberlain fans looking at every little move they made and over analyzing it. And I’m pretty sure that was a big strain on their relationship and contributed to it ending.

It’s fine to look into and speculate stuff. That’s the point of the thread. But as far as talking about how many silverware sets there are and stuff. Why does that matter? Who even caress if she ate in his room? That means nothing. I just don’t get it
I do try to keep my posts to a minimum and I have been quiet lately. I did say it could easily have been Jason. I put things here for other people's perspectives.
However I apologise, I'll keep it more low key and only posts facts and only if no one else has.
Dont apoligize, its a shipping thread, you get exactly what it says in the title here. Who cares if it gets a little crackhead at times.

People trying to police the thread just need to fuck off really. It's so obnoxious.
Agreed! It’s a shipping thread. I really liked the analyzing of the silverware. I didn’t think of it. I started noticing some serious chemistry between David and Natalie a long time ago. I like to read what other people are thinking. I’m glad this separate thread is a success

clockfoolish
Talker
Talker

Post by clockfoolish »

FilofaxK wrote:
teenagers18 wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

noo! i love your conspiracies. i think they make the thread much more lively. i kind of think it goes without saying that everything on here is speculation until david or natalie actually confirm a relationship, so pls keep posting your theories!
"fine, i don't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member anyway"

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:14 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
teenagers18 wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

I believe a moderator said a while back now that this thread is for both sides of the Datalie coin. No one should be policing anyone and outright telling others what to post, no matter what side you're on.

As someone who believes there's absolutely nothing going on between the two I think the 'crackhead energy' is entertaining. I also enjoy seeing Datalie enthusiasts being brought back down to reality. This over type of analysing of cutlery happens when there's a visible 'lack of Datalie'.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

The very reason we have this thread is so regular David fans don't get offended by our over the top theories. No shaming please, we are all hear to have fun and we all mean well.

Love that Natalie is sitting next to David at his parents house today.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:05 pm
The very reason we have this thread is so regular David fans don't get offended by our over the top theories. No shaming please, we are all hear to have fun and we all mean well.

Love that Natalie is sitting next to David at his parents house today.
He brought casey to tell his parents that him and natalie are getting married.

How sweet.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Post by Guest »

way too much C&E in the vlog and only natalie crumbs... so they better make it up to us in with some chicago content tonight!

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:27 pm
way too much C&E in the vlog and only natalie crumbs... so they better make it up to us in with some chicago content tonight!
Well, thank goodness Jason exists. Lots of David and Natalie content in his latest video. When David said "is it a dog? don't do this to me!" after Jason tells him he's going to surprise Natalie, do you guys think it's because David is planning to give her a puppy or because he's afraid they'll have to take care of a dog?

Post by Guest »

Addicted2Kinda wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
Well, thank goodness Jason exists. Lots of David and Natalie content in his latest video. When David said "is it a dog? don't do this to me!" after Jason tells him he's going to surprise Natalie, do you guys think it's because David is planning to give her a puppy or because he's afraid they'll have to take care of a dog?
lol they were such a married couple in that vlog
"do a twirl"
"this is the only thing of mine he can't have"
"she's going to steal this out of my closet"

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

More puppy talk in Jasons latest video. David saying "is it a puppy? Please don't do this to me." well HURRY and get her one DAVID

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Addicted2Kinda wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
"do a twirl"
And Dave comes at us saying "and there's gonna be tweets «Omg they share each other's clothes»." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Jason really came through with the Datalie content

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

David wants to be the one to get her a puppy for sure. Was it me or did he go quiet (kinda jealous?) that Jason got her such a nice gift. Like he wants to be the one to do that. Yeah forgive me a reach!
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Addicted2Kinda wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
"do a twirl"
the "one thing of mine he cant have" and "she's going to steal this outta my closet" Lines were so cute because they really do share everything and have no shame about it :rofl: also in regards to the dog chronicles I really do believe that he has thought about getting her a dog before but he knows how permanent and work a dog entails so I'm glad he hasn't just caved and gotten her the dog for good vlog footage

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

jenni3609 wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
Addicted2Kinda wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
"do a twirl"
the "one thing of mine he cant have" and "she's going to steal this outta my closet" Lines were so cute because they really do share everything and have no shame about it :rofl: also in regards to the dog chronicles I really do believe that he has thought about getting her a dog before but he knows how permanent and work a dog entails so I'm glad he hasn't just caved and gotten her the dog for good vlog footage
I remember the Insta story on the plane a while a go where she asked if "we could get a pet". In the end it wont be just her dog. a Dog is a responsability you take on for up to 15 years.

I think David would love to get a dog not just for Natalie but for himself but at the same time he is realistic about how much time they take up and how inconvinient they can be at times.

- David Dobrik 2020

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I wouldn't dare share such an opinion on the main thread so I'm gonna do it here. Anyone else thinks that Erin wouldn't have made bitchy comments to Jason if he had been giving a gift to someone else, but the fact that it was Nat is what mostly annoyed her? Lol

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Marie_10 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:28 pm
I wouldn't dare share such an opinion on the main thread so I'm gonna do it here. Anyone else thinks that Erin wouldn't have made bitchy comments to Jason if he had been giving a gift to someone else, but the fact that it was Nat is what mostly annoyed her? Lol
100%. She can pretend to like natalie all she wants but her face speaks a thousand words whenever natalie is mentioned or seen.

Natalie is the fan favourite with lots of followers and davids love. The new IT girl/ hot girl of the group.

That reeks of jealousy

- David Dobrik 2020

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

The one thing of mine you cant have is such a statement.

- David Dobrik 2020

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Maybe I'm tripping cause I always have my shipping goggles on, but I feel like David was lowkey mad and would have wanted to be the one giving Nat something lol. Or like it made him realize that maybe he should be more appreciate. It's the fact that he was just oddly silent when Nat was opening the gift that made me think that. He's usually more talkative, even more so when he plans to use a bit of Jason's vlog for his vlog.

Return to “David Dobrik”