Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 5

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 5

Post by Dlm0407 »

I hate to be the voice of reason here guys, but with all the window / cutlery / phone behind a blanket analysis, I well and truly don't get it.

When he's at home he routinely has 6 people at a time on his bed, sleeps with others in the room, and has had people crash in there on his beanbag / showed Natalie sleeping on his bed not that long ago.

Why when he exhibits the exact same behaviour while traveling is it breaking news? Even if he and Natalie shared a room 100% of the time in hotels, why would that be any more evidence of the ship than their home habits? I'm truly stumped.

Now if they leak a video of him motorboating her, THEN you've really got something. :lol:
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Dlm0407 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:54 pm
I hate to be the voice of reason here guys, but with all the window / cutlery / phone behind a blanket analysis, I well and truly don't get it.

When he's at home he routinely has 6 people at a time on his bed, sleeps with others in the room, and has had people crash in there on his beanbag / showed Natalie sleeping on his bed not that long ago.

Why when he exhibits the exact same behaviour while traveling is it breaking news? Even if he and Natalie shared a room 100% of the time in hotels, why would that be any more evidence of the ship than their home habits? I'm truly stumped.

Now if they leak a video of him motorboating her, THEN you've really got something. :lol:
Call it desperation.

Its just fun figuring stuff out. Does it mean anything? Probably not but that doesnt make it any less fun.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dlm0407 »

Paschdav wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:59 pm
Dlm0407 wrote:

Call it desperation.

Its just fun figuring stuff out. Does it mean anything? Probably not but that doesnt make it any less fun.
Fair enough. LOL But I will say (with affection), some days y'all need Jesus. ;)

I'd hate to be the fucker who cuts one of you off in traffic, because you'd have the skeletons drug out of my closet by the time I got home. :lol:
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Im planning their wedding and nobody can stop me

- David Dobrik 2020

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

Dlm0407 wrote:

We like being detectives lmao.

But yeah I doubt it's anything, I said that above, I just think it's funny that someone is hid behind the covers for the intro.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:18 pm
Dlm0407 wrote:

We like being detectives lmao.

But yeah I doubt it's anything, I said that above, I just think it's funny that someone is hid behind the covers for the intro.
Natalie couldnt get up after all the morning shenanigans they got into.

- David Dobrik 2020

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

It's been brought up on the main thread but feels relevant here given we've discussed it a lot.

What do we think of this? Seems petty to me, the tweet had barely any traction and it's like a week old and Carly isn't directly tagged in it neither, so needy and pathetic to reply to it and feels like an obvious attempt to put a Twitter mob on the girl even if she was being put of order.

She also replied further, saying she's lolin at the girls tweets almost all of which are Datalie related. TeaCup has a retweet on the account it seems lmao. Like why take it that far? It's just some teenagers account on twitter. Like you're nearly 30 Carly ffs.

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

The datalie pic on disposable hit a million likes.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Gurugossiping wrote: ^^ wait, is carly a hater of natalie? is that what those tweets are implying?

(sorry if this is a dumb question or if it's super obvious, i'm somewhat new to the vs and don't even understand why carly is relevant because she's so boring)
They dont like the idea of datalie. Or at least a while ago they didnt. Some people speculate that carly is crushing on david and is a bit jealous

- David Dobrik 2020

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Ldn28 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:53 pm
The datalie pic on disposable hit a million likes.
The pic is the most liked picture out of any of the vs members besides david.

Now you gotta wonder how many likes a proper datalie pic would get on david main account.
.the coachella pic and the valentines day pic are both around 2.3 million.

If he posted one now im guessing he would get a new record and it would overtake his breakup post at 2.9

- David Dobrik 2020

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

Gurugossiping wrote: ^^ wait, is carly a hater of natalie? is that what those tweets are implying?

(sorry if this is a dumb question or if it's super obvious, i'm somewhat new to the vs and don't even understand why carly is relevant because she's so boring)
Honestly I'm not sure at this point, I don't think Natalie gets along with Carly or Erin in all honesty, not sure I'd say she is a hater though, probably going a bit far, probably just no real friendship. Erin and Carly do seem to have a weird hostility towards Datalie though, I don't expect them to support it but I don't see a reason as to why it annoys them. It doesn't involve them.

But the tweet in question is about Carly and the amount of time she has spent at David's post break-up, it's been discussed a lot on here, shes been semi living at his house and people have theorised why that may be. Someone told her to leave the house and get a life and she's sort of snapped at the person and laughed at their account, which is largely a Datalie account.

And yes she's boring as fuck, a blank sheet of paper is about as entertaining, being single is about her only personality trait at this point.

JasonsToenails
Learner
Learner

Post by JasonsToenails »

So no one from the vs comments on all the bs trisha says about the vs but a random comment about carly pisses her off so much? The right thing to do if everyone (including david and natalie) is fine with her staying there all the time would be just to ignore it. But this sounds like it struck a nerve.

RODDobrikFan
Learner
Learner

Post by RODDobrikFan »

Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:15 am
alphaBdelete3 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:10 am
Paschdav wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:06 am
alphaBdelete3 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:54 am
Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:39 am

I'm new to these "vlog squad" threads, but what was your opinions on david and liza? were you guys supportive of it or against it? do you like david and natalie better? I'd love to hear your input bc I really only saw david and liza as friends and felt their relationship was kinda forced
I liked them together for the most part when they were together. He seemed to really be about her, but his identity was soooo heavily tied to her that I didn't think it was super healthy. I thought Liza was over the top as a person and all my fav videos involving her were the ones where she wasn't putting on a show and they seemed to be being more natural, but those moments were few and far between. I also thought that she wasn't the best for him because there seemed to be some times where he was going through some big lows in how he took care of himself and she didn't seem to try to do much about that, but we obviously don't see everything. I think I really didn't like that their relationship seemed unbalanced. I felt like he worshipped her and saw her as above him, and I don't like when I see that in anyone. This is in contrast to what I feel like we see with Datalie. Even though David is her "boss," she still gets a say and he listens to her. It seems like it's more equal, which says something since again, he is technically her boss. I think their history (and his obsession with nostalgia) ties them together in a much stronger way and I think they're inevitable. Natalie can still make David laugh, but it's not all about her putting on a show, which I think is probably much more likely to be healthy.
I think one of the main problems as well was that everyone was up lizas ass and was constantly talking about how amazing she was. Everyone around him told him he couldnt do better than her and already found the one.

That was unhealthy to say the least especially after the breakup.
He constantly heard: you should get back together when it was liza who didnt want to be with him anymore.

In natalie he found someone he has tons in common with who is extremely supportive and all around a great friend to him.
Absolutely. 900%. That's got to fuck a person right up.
OMG yes! A lot of his dumbass friends were doing that. Right through til January. I know its probably for the views and attention it brings but come on! Put the poor guys mental health first.
I 1000% agree he can do better than her on any given day. He’s so damn cute (also hot), he’s kind, loving, supportive, talented, smarter than you think, deeper than people give him credit for. Liza is shallow she’s just using big words and saying what people want to hear hence why she says one thing and does another. I think everyone who told him he could t do better owes him an apology. I hope he knows that she isn’t the one that got away. She the one he should thank his lucky stars she walked away so that true, deep, and lasting love could find him. Natalie may not be getting movie roles but she is a million times better for him. There’s no one at all that we know of that friends or friends of friends that are good enough and right for him in the way that Natalie is. I’m not gonna go on about why I think I we can all see it. But she is his ying, she is his other half, and she is his lobster.

riss526
Talker
Talker

Post by riss526 »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Phoebee wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:35 pm
DobriksIcepop wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:32 pm
Phoebee wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:17 pm

First five seconds, something small moves behind David. Some say it’s a hand, others think just a trick of the light. Just found this humorous after the whole “Delusional!!!” talk.
That is really well spotted.

For everyone's reference, its just above the covers near the top right, sort of peeking out, if we're talking about the same thing that is lmao. Its moving around constantly throughout the intro. It cant be a trick of the light, it looks like a solid object, maybe a phone perhaps. Its sticking out a bit more clearly at about 9 seconds after a cut where it clearly moves like someone behind/under the covers is holding it. The same again around the 18-19 second mark. I think its a phone.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything ofc but it is really well spotted.
It could just be two buddies hanging out. Two pals. Mates. Yes! Twitter is brilliant for this sort of stuff, I take no credit. Thank you for making it clearer to see!
No problem :)

But I would never of spotted that myself if I wasn't looking for it. I swear some people have got eagle eyes/supersonic hearing in some of these "exposed" bits.
I can honestly never hear or spot out the “exposed” bits that people find. Like last week with the supposed “Yeah we’re dating” thing in Jason’s vlog. But this.. I see. You can clearly see a hand move up towards the end of the intro and grab the side of the phone. It’s clear that someone is laying down behind the bunched up covers on their phone. It’s a white phone case too and obviously anyone could have that. But...

Ok that’s it. That’s my quota for reaching for a while. And I’m not saying this means anything. It doesn’t, cause as someone else mentioned she’s been in his bed at home countless times and even fell asleep there a couple of weeks ago. I’m sure she was just helping him edit the vlog, and maybe the poster who said posters have to be “alone” for those sponsored bits was right. But i dont know, seems weird to have gone through the trouble to hide behind the covers lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RODDobrikFan
Learner
Learner

Post by RODDobrikFan »

Yeah that comment about leaving Davids house and getting a life hit a nerve, she probably has seen it a lot online and is self conscious of it at this point because she is clearly crushing on David. Maybe to get back a Bruce for hooking up so soon. Anyway break up suck but I agree she needs to get out from under David and go out and do stuff she going to get her heart broken again when David and Natalie go public and she has to back up off his .... no one can argue that she’s always hovering around him, I hear David out of her mouth more than I hear David say NATALIE!!!! I’m not hating just staying a fact. If he wasn’t obviously noticing the same is say it whatever but also maybe realize that even a friend can wear out their welcome.

riss526
Talker
Talker

Post by riss526 »

Jeff is really trying to throw David under the bus. Last minute or two of Joe’s new video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

I cannot get over this ship. It seems like we're getting closer and closer to SOMETHING.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

there was a time when Natalie said Ilya and David are like brothers to her and David said they're not dating then c&e were in an interview and they were asked about datalie and they said they're not dating .. and i think they answered the same question in one of their videos and the hate started toward them from people who used to stan them in here

and now Erin hate Natalie because she's jealous her beauty and Carly is in love with David and don't want to leave his house because she doesn't want him to be alone with Natalie even though David and Natalie don't want her there .. and Erin asked Mariah to be her bridesmaid because she said she doesn't think datalie will happen

lately when i read here i get the same vibes i used to get from diza's fan accounts in ig

sad because i used to enjoy this thread when it started

Post by Guest »

alphaB13 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:20 pm
I cannot get over this ship. It seems like we're getting closer and closer to SOMETHING.
lately... as the kids say.. it's been hitting different

one of the most telling signs has been hiring a new assistant..... "our" assistant.... HMMMMMMM

and also who knows, maybe d&n have been secretly dating this whole time and C&E are the biggest datalie shippers of all time and have been trying to throw us off the scent all these months :D

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Those of you annoyed about the detective work and reaching in here: Its gonna get worse. There has been a change over the past few weeks and a lot of us and now suspicious that maybe, just maybe, they are more than friends. Until they announce something, I think a lot of us are really REALLY watching every move they make for hints. Thats all this is. We aren't stupid in here, we know that if Natalie is lying behind the doona it doesn't necessarily mean they just finished a great round of morning sex. duh. Its just one of those things you ad to the 'maybe?' pile and wonder about.

So let us speculate in peace. If its bothering you, there is the main thread.

I have some more things to say but gotta run. BBS with Carly/Erin shit.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Return to “David Dobrik”