Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 5

Post by Teacup30 »

Paschdav wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:18 am
Id like to point out that jason also said a while back that he has never seen 2 people that are made more for each than david and Natalie.

And jason has seen a lot of liza and davids relationship.

He might use datalie as clickbait but that statement was 14 minutes into an unrelated video.
He also once told David he didn't think he and Liza would end up married. He and Lorraine are older and wiser and we should listen to them. :tu:
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:24 am
thank you for your opinions guys!!! ^^^

that was super interesting to read! i really like natalie, so i'd be supportive of them being more than friends too. they go out drinking all the time, i'd find it hard to believe nothing has happened lmao
Yeah there is no way...
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Paschdav »

Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:28 am
Paschdav wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:18 am
Id like to point out that jason also said a while back that he has never seen 2 people that are made more for each than david and Natalie.

And jason has seen a lot of liza and davids relationship.

He might use datalie as clickbait but that statement was 14 minutes into an unrelated video.
He also once told David he didn't think he and Liza would end up married. He and Lorraine are older and wiser and we should listen to them. :tu:
Well i bet jason also didnt think that david would marry his mother.

I mean lorraine encouraged david to cheat on her with his hot young assistant
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:39 am
lilaclovedelete9 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:50 pm
He didn't really have that with Liza,
I'm new to these "vlog squad" threads, but what was your opinions on david and liza? were you guys supportive of it or against it? do you like david and natalie better? I'd love to hear your input bc I really only saw david and liza as friends and felt their relationship was kinda forced
I thought David and Liza were cute enough when they were together. But I was never really supportive or un-supportive of their relationship, it was sort of just there.

But I absolutely agree with the other comments about their relationship being a little forced or at least one-sided (from Davids perspective), at least at times it felt that way. I'm sure Liza did love him in her own way but I dont think it was ever a serious love. I always maintain that taking the moving in together step is the real acid test of any relationship and they never got to that point. I found them a bit cringe at times as well. I could not agree more with what Pasch said about the Liza worship within the VS and how the constant belittling of David after the break-up likely contributed massively towards his hang-up. I've got some opinions on the VS and their lack of relationship support towards David in general, I think this is why he is so different with Natalie when they're alone or just with Jason then when they're in a larger group.

I have to agree that he clicks more with Natalie, or at the least his bond with Natalie feels more natural/spontaneous. Liza felt like she was putting on a performance at times. I also dont think you can have a friendship that stands the test of time like David and Natalie's has, even when they've spent significant periods apart, and not have a certain connection, whether romantic or not. But to me at least, it feels like there is something more than just friendly feelings between them, but with a lot of barriers still to overcome and that is understandable, a lot would be put on the line if they ever dated.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1174 ... 0522_zpid/

this would be an amazing house for them. Modern with a pool, a second floor and lots of room

also this one if he wants a tennis court. That way he could play whenever he went outside.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1190 ... 2056_zpid/

- David Dobrik 2020

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:30 am
Gurugossiping wrote:

that was super interesting to read! i really like natalie, so i'd be supportive of them being more than friends too. they go out drinking all the time, i'd find it hard to believe nothing has happened lmao
Yeah there is no way...
Lmao I wish someone got his reaction to her grabbing his knees and jumping up and down like that. He never knows what to do when she’s touching/ up on him. In the clip of her, him, and Jason cuddling he has no idea where to put his hands on her side, it’s hilarious how awkward he is.

In regards to him and Liza they seemed to have a very stable and positive relationship and she seemed to be very supportive of his quirks/ ocd qualities. They both have also seemed to hint at David’s anxiety and panics and obviously she’s been outspoken about hers. Obviously though not all relationships last forever and I respect how mature and supportive they’ve been. I really dislike when people compare him and Natalie to him and Liza because truthfully it’s very different and completely different relationships and bonds. I do agree that it seemed a little one-side ñd towards the end but it does genuinely seem that Liza was just as into him and he was into he. Those things aren’t just black and white and we barely know details about the breakup.

Also I know it’s popular on here to say things have changed between d and N and yes I agree that things seem different to how they were say last year but we tend to forget we’re only seeing about 2 years of a 10+ year friendship. It may seem new to us but maybe not to them. I mean let’s be honest, if they acted the way they did in high school we would also be convinced that there was something going on even though they’ve made it clear that nothing has gone on then.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

jenni3609 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:43 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:30 am
Gurugossiping wrote:

Yeah there is no way...
Lmao I wish someone got his reaction to her grabbing his knees and jumping up and down like that. He never knows what to do when she’s touching/ up on him. In the clip of her, him, and Jason cuddling he has no idea where to put his hands on her side, it’s hilarious how awkward he is.

In regards to him and Liza they seemed to have a very stable and positive relationship and she seemed to be very supportive of his quirks/ ocd qualities. They both have also seemed to hint at David’s anxiety and panics and obviously she’s been outspoken about hers. Obviously though not all relationships last forever and I respect how mature and supportive they’ve been. I really dislike when people compare him and Natalie to him and Liza because truthfully it’s very different and completely different relationships and bonds. I do agree that it seemed a little one-side ñd towards the end but it does genuinely seem that Liza was just as into him and he was into he. Those things aren’t just black and white and we barely know details about the breakup.

Also I know it’s popular on here to say things have changed between d and N and yes I agree that things seem different to how they were say last year but we tend to forget we’re only seeing about 2 years of a 10+ year friendship. It may seem new to us but maybe not to them. I mean let’s be honest, if they acted the way they did in high school we would also be convinced that there was something going on even though they’ve made it clear that nothing has gone on then.
I mean according to his Teacher he didnt have the attention span to concentrate on 1 girl. And now he can only concentrate on 1 girl at a time. and at the moment that girl is Natalie.

Doesnt mean that anything will come from it but the change especially in the last 2 month is noticeable. The Siblings argument was always weird.
I mean David even called her in Highschool his Anal advocator and now they are constantly joking about hooking up.

I dont wanna know 2 siblings who act like that.

- David Dobrik 2020

gossipmcgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipmcgossip »

Unrelated and late to the party; but in Jason's vlog Natalie acknowledged she is going to an event with Cas. So hopefully things are back to normal with them!

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

so... close... to a millionImage

Post by Guest »

Castiel wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:36 am
so... close... to a millionImage
Omg I’ve been monitoring it these past few weeks LOL like a weirdo.... SO CLOSE

Phoebee
Talker
Talker

Post by Phoebee »

alphaB13 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:02 pm
Phoebee wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:44 am
Paschdav wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:11 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:07 am
I couldn't deal with the wattpad. All the facts were wrong. So wrong. It hurt my brain. I gave up.

I could write a story but it would come off as more of a wikipedia entry.
I mean it is a story. Its not based in reality.

There is a lot more material to work with now. That story was from the beginning of this year
Archive of Our Own is now my first choice. The fics there are more recent and in my opinion more in character but to each their own.
Yup AO3 is by far a better option. I haven't looked at it for Datalie though. Anything worthwhile? I feel like there's a rule on wattpad that it has to be written by a 14 year old with bad grammar and no life experience. It's too hard to find anything good there in any fandom. I don't have any interest in checking wattpad for Datalie.
Some of them were realistic character wise and plot progression wise and that’s personally my style so I recommend you definitely check them out. There’s some crossed over from another app, Tumblr so you might have seen them before anyways! I liked Blueboy by dorkstagram. Wattpad is a very dark place but if anyone finds golden nugs there then you know where I am. Good luck!

Phoebee
Talker
Talker

Post by Phoebee »

First five seconds, something small moves behind David. Some say it’s a hand, others think just a trick of the light. Just found this humorous after the whole “Delusional!!!” talk.

Phoebee
Talker
Talker

Post by Phoebee »

Phoebee wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:17 pm

First five seconds, something small moves behind David. Some say it’s a hand, others think just a trick of the light. Just found this humorous after the whole “Delusional!!!” talk.
Seen more clearly around the 20 second mark. I suppose it could be Jason however :tu:

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

gossipmcgossip wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:23 am
Unrelated and late to the party; but in Jason's vlog Natalie acknowledged she is going to an event with Cas. So hopefully things are back to normal with them!
I feel like this even happened late last week friday/saturday? I want to say I saw an event with the SF logo on the floor by projection.

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

Phoebee wrote:

That is really well spotted.

For everyone's reference, its just above the covers near the top right, sort of peeking out, if we're talking about the same thing that is lmao. Its moving around constantly throughout the intro. It cant be a trick of the light, it looks like a solid object, maybe a phone perhaps. Its sticking out a bit more clearly at about 9 seconds after a cut where it clearly moves like someone behind/under the covers is holding it. The same again around the 18-19 second mark. I think its a phone.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything ofc but it is really well spotted.

Phoebee
Talker
Talker

Post by Phoebee »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:32 pm
Phoebee wrote:

For everyone's reference, its just above the covers near the top right, sort of peeking out, if we're talking about the same thing that is lmao. Its moving around constantly throughout the intro. It cant be a trick of the light, it looks like a solid object, maybe a phone perhaps. Its sticking out a bit more clearly at about 9 seconds after a cut where it clearly moves like someone behind/under the covers is holding it. The same again around the 18-19 second mark. I think its a phone.

It could just be two buddies hanging out. Two pals. Mates. Yes! Twitter is brilliant for this sort of stuff, I take no credit. Thank you for making it clearer to see!

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Phoebee wrote:

Its 100% a phone.

- David Dobrik 2020

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

Paschdav wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:36 pm
DobriksIcepop wrote:
Phoebee wrote:

Its 100% a phone.
I think so too.

Given the perspective of the camera, which is about on line with the underside of the mattress and tilted slightly upwards, I would think that if someone was lay flat on the bed then the ruffled up covers would conceal them. But if they were messing around on their phone then it would be held just above their chest so they could see the screen and would probably be high enough to pop out just above the covers.

I aint saying its Natalie hiding behind those covers but someone is definitely behind them lmao, there is no way that is a trick of the light, its a solid object for sure. Either that or we got a ghost in there with him.

As I said though, doesn't necessarily mean anything, he normally doesn't have anyone in his intros given that its a sponsor. I think there is probably some legal crap where if someone else is in the sponsor intro they're entitled to money or something. But it seems like it would of been a bit easier for the person behind the covers to just leave the room or go into the bathroom or something lol.
Last edited by DobriksIcepop on Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

Phoebee wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:35 pm
DobriksIcepop wrote:
Phoebee wrote:

It could just be two buddies hanging out. Two pals. Mates. Yes! Twitter is brilliant for this sort of stuff, I take no credit. Thank you for making it clearer to see!
No problem :)

But I would never of spotted that myself if I wasn't looking for it. I swear some people have got eagle eyes/supersonic hearing in some of these "exposed" bits.

RODDobrikFan
Learner
Learner

Post by RODDobrikFan »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:39 am
lilaclovedelete9 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:50 pm
He didn't really have that with Liza,
I'm new to these "vlog squad" threads, but what was your opinions on david and liza? were you guys supportive of it or against it? do you like david and natalie better? I'd love to hear your input bc I really only saw david and liza as friends and felt their relationship was kinda forced
I tried to be supportive of Liza d David for real but the way she would talk to him pissed me off, and we would just take it and laugh it off. I remember him doing a bit with her back in her little apartment where he pretended to be locked out. It didn’t go on very long but immediately she started asking why are you so stupid. Not really you knew his schtick to you should have e guessed it was a joke and even if it wasn’t could have been an honest mistake but to jump straight to calling him names just shows the amount of respect she had for him. She would subtle put his physical appearance down which I think knead more about herself that about him. She strung him along after the break up which was my very last ounce of maybe I could tolerate her. I could go on but I’ll stop there.

Return to “David Dobrik”