David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Locked
GoingDownWinkyFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 771
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm

queence wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:27 pm
Do any of you actually wonder... What IF there is some dark secrets within the VS...what kind of dirt could there be on DD... what if he is actually really as evil as TP says...just some thoughts
I think we have a decent idea about what the dark secrets would be and what David is at the very least willing to ignore. Brandon dating someone under 18, Todd dating a 19 year old, Jason trying to kiss Tana when she was still a teenager iirc and the Dom accusations. It’s not a stretch to say that the dark secrets would be underage girls and legal but gross age differences. Throw in the drug use from the heavy partying days and who knows what they got up to during peak train wreck.

There’s also an element of exploitation with Vardan being a kid and, imo, they shouldn’t be exposed to social media like he is. One could argue that people with substance abuse problems got exploited and David definitely liked poking the Trisha (pos but mental illness) bear.

Anyway, I don’t think it’s much of a mystery. I bet David’s negatives get smoothed out a lot as well. The OCD, moodiness, an obsession with getting content, etc.

User avatar
Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 605
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:20 pm
Has thanked: 374 times
Been thanked: 1217 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Dlm0407 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:40 pm

style savvy wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but is Zane now renting out the house he bought and was flipping? Is that why he's moving in with Jason
He's getting ready to sell it as-is because he was (unsurprisingly) in way over his head and the flip was never going to happen.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

queence
Learner
Learner
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by queence » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:37 pm

wond3r why dima isn't moving in at David's while he waits for Dom to move out.

User avatar
WiFi
Debater
Debater
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:29 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 487 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by WiFi » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:07 pm

Here is a screen-recording of Trisha's tweets from today in case she deletes them. Honestly, she is just bored at this point. *YAWN*

Just a friendly reminder that you may be using your data instead of your WiFi. :love2:

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 766 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by trashtalker666 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Trisha will never release anything cause she has zilch. Even if she does, she will have no new clickbait for when next month's rent is due. She has been relying on VS clickbait since they broke up.

User avatar
alphaB13
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4063
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 am
Has thanked: 2001 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by alphaB13 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 pm

WiFi wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:07 pm
Here is a screen-recording of Trisha's tweets from today in case she deletes them. Honestly, she is just bored at this point. *YAWN*

Thanks for posting this. What a gross disgusting human. She doesn't have shit on anyone or it would be out now. I continue to be shocked by the lengths she goes to to draw attention. Trisha fucking SUCKS.

User avatar
urlittlevenicebitch
Learner
Learner
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:54 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by urlittlevenicebitch » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:19 pm

queence wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:37 pm
wond3r why dima isn't moving in at David's while he waits for Dom to move out.
I think it’s more convenient to stay at Cassandra’s because she’s the one who is training him. It’s probably easier to be there while he waits for the apartment since the majority of the day seems like he’s shadowing her with being Jason’s assistant. I still find it weird though that we haven’t seen him that much with David though. Also weird that we still haven’t seen that much of Natalie and Cassandra together too anymore.
✨Queen of Typos✨

User avatar
Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3602
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Therapy
Has thanked: 2069 times
Been thanked: 4818 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Teacup30 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:38 pm

I'm surprised Dima is sleeping on Cas's couch. I thought she had a spare bedroom for him. Dima probably would be able to sleep in David's podcast room. But nope? All a bit odd tbh. That and Cas not being around Natalie too.

VS definitely have their secrets but they weren't stupid enough to tell them to Trisha. They aren't perfect but then neither is anyone. They are also for the most part good people. We know she has nothing new. She never gave us the tea we wanted in the first place. And that was all she was ever good for.

Fuck off Trisha.

User avatar
RegularMar
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:30 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by RegularMar » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 pm

anyone knows who is mike lush?
i saw him in multiple ig stories

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:30 am
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by absolutetrash » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:13 pm

RegularMar wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 pm
anyone knows who is mike lush?
i saw him in multiple ig stories
Mariah's friend but somehow also knows Liza.

User avatar
Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Church
Has thanked: 2518 times
Been thanked: 2944 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Betty_Rage » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:52 pm

RegularMar wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 pm
anyone knows who is mike lush?
i saw him in multiple ig stories
Heath and Mariah's gay best friend.

User avatar
Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Church
Has thanked: 2518 times
Been thanked: 2944 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Betty_Rage » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Sooooo I'm going to need David saying he's going to destroy Natalie on loop... for science.

Lilyluxe
Learner
Learner
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Lilyluxe » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:54 pm

style savvy wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but is Zane now renting out the house he bought and was flipping? Is that why he's moving in with Jason
Yeah, I think he mentioned he’s over that house. He’s not moving forward with the renovations bc the costs outweigh the benefit.
From what I remember, i think he eventually wants to sell it.

User avatar
Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:39 am
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 867 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Farting Unicorn » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:19 am

Teacup30 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:38 pm
I'm surprised Dima is sleeping on Cas's couch. I thought she had a spare bedroom for him. Dima probably would be able to sleep in David's podcast room. But nope? All a bit odd tbh. That and Cas not being around Natalie too.

VS definitely have their secrets but they weren't stupid enough to tell them to Trisha. They aren't perfect but then neither is anyone. They are also for the most part good people. We know she has nothing new. She never gave us the tea we wanted in the first place. And that was all she was ever good for.

Fuck off Trisha.
I don't think Dima and David have been particularly close in the past. We know of him in the Vlog's as Ilya's best friend and Ilya is David's. God, they're still such highschoolers. Anyway, we need to also take into account that currently Reggie is staying at David's as well.
But also, it is likely that Dima decided not to stay at David's now that he's in LA for work and we know how notorious the DD house is for partying and over the top content.
opinionated but also a pushover.

kool-aid
Debater
Debater
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:18 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by kool-aid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:21 am

Being davids new assistant must be the weirdest job ever.

One day you are buying thousands of ping pong balls, the next you are mixing 200 liters of elephant toothpaste together and now she is playing with nerf guns.

User avatar
Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3602
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Therapy
Has thanked: 2069 times
Been thanked: 4818 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Teacup30 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:11 am

This is why they hired Taylor. No way in hell would I want to be tasked with cleaning up all those bloody bullets. OMG!

Loved Reggie's shooting Jonah though, bahahahaha!

Re: Liza on this thread.
Having separate threads DOES.NOT.WORK. Nobody frequents those threads. Its working fine with Datalie but otherwise its a nope. Liza is a huge part of VS history, even if shes not a current member. A lot of what gets discussed on here about her relates to life after leaving the VS. How her success compares to Davids. So even though shes gone, its still relevant here. Trisha and Gabbie get bought up from time to time and its the same situation IMO.
Anyway, will let the mods decide, but thats my opinion.

User avatar
sasche15
Talker
Talker
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by sasche15 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 am

SalsaTango wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 pm
as-bj93 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm
SalsaTango wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:08 pm
I just listened to the podcast of this week and that has to be, by far, the biggest pile of shit I've ever listened to, this year. And I listen to 3 or 4 different ones, I even listened to Dom and Big Nik's podcast.
It started out good, but dumb and dumber had the idea to bring the fucking manager Jack in, and after that it was 30 min of the three stooges rambling about the same old shit.
Jesus, I'm taking a break from Views, this is terrible.
Its kinda insane to see how much effort David puts in his vlogs, and how bad his podcast constantly is.
It's pretty clear, right now, that he should stick to vloging, cuz if the podcast is anything to go by, his "talk-show host" skills are non-existent.
he failed as a host with jack .. i hoped he let him say why he think he deserves the money he takes .. if he's good in talking brands to work with David and the others he should be able to let us see what he's good at and how his job is important
It was so stupid, it was really bad the way he conducted the whole thing, like Jimmy Fallon levels of bad.
He literally brought in Jack to ask him a question and then proceeded to talk for 10 minutes straight, and everytime Jack would try to but in, he would interrupt him and keep talking.
By the end of it, Jack didnt answer shit, and he himself started asking questions about David that everybody knows by now.
We get it David, you're a workaholic, who only has fun when he's filming because the entire world around you is like a tv-show, and you cant do grown-up stuff like having a normal dinner, cuz you're mind is stuck at 18 years old.
... are you okay?

User avatar
SalsaTango
Informer
Informer
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 885 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by SalsaTango » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:00 am

sasche15 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 am
SalsaTango wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 pm
as-bj93 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm
SalsaTango wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:08 pm
I just listened to the podcast of this week and that has to be, by far, the biggest pile of shit I've ever listened to, this year. And I listen to 3 or 4 different ones, I even listened to Dom and Big Nik's podcast.
It started out good, but dumb and dumber had the idea to bring the fucking manager Jack in, and after that it was 30 min of the three stooges rambling about the same old shit.
Jesus, I'm taking a break from Views, this is terrible.
Its kinda insane to see how much effort David puts in his vlogs, and how bad his podcast constantly is.
It's pretty clear, right now, that he should stick to vloging, cuz if the podcast is anything to go by, his "talk-show host" skills are non-existent.
he failed as a host with jack .. i hoped he let him say why he think he deserves the money he takes .. if he's good in talking brands to work with David and the others he should be able to let us see what he's good at and how his job is important
It was so stupid, it was really bad the way he conducted the whole thing, like Jimmy Fallon levels of bad.
He literally brought in Jack to ask him a question and then proceeded to talk for 10 minutes straight, and everytime Jack would try to but in, he would interrupt him and keep talking.
By the end of it, Jack didnt answer shit, and he himself started asking questions about David that everybody knows by now.
We get it David, you're a workaholic, who only has fun when he's filming because the entire world around you is like a tv-show, and you cant do grown-up stuff like having a normal dinner, cuz you're mind is stuck at 18 years old.
... are you okay?
are you okay, honey?
do you know where you are?

User avatar
sasche15
Talker
Talker
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by sasche15 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:40 am

SalsaTango wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:00 am
sasche15 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 am
SalsaTango wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 pm
as-bj93 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm
SalsaTango wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:08 pm
I just listened to the podcast of this week and that has to be, by far, the biggest pile of shit I've ever listened to, this year. And I listen to 3 or 4 different ones, I even listened to Dom and Big Nik's podcast.
It started out good, but dumb and dumber had the idea to bring the fucking manager Jack in, and after that it was 30 min of the three stooges rambling about the same old shit.
Jesus, I'm taking a break from Views, this is terrible.
Its kinda insane to see how much effort David puts in his vlogs, and how bad his podcast constantly is.
It's pretty clear, right now, that he should stick to vloging, cuz if the podcast is anything to go by, his "talk-show host" skills are non-existent.
he failed as a host with jack .. i hoped he let him say why he think he deserves the money he takes .. if he's good in talking brands to work with David and the others he should be able to let us see what he's good at and how his job is important
It was so stupid, it was really bad the way he conducted the whole thing, like Jimmy Fallon levels of bad.
He literally brought in Jack to ask him a question and then proceeded to talk for 10 minutes straight, and everytime Jack would try to but in, he would interrupt him and keep talking.
By the end of it, Jack didnt answer shit, and he himself started asking questions about David that everybody knows by now.
We get it David, you're a workaholic, who only has fun when he's filming because the entire world around you is like a tv-show, and you cant do grown-up stuff like having a normal dinner, cuz you're mind is stuck at 18 years old.
... are you okay?
are you okay, honey?
do you know where you are?
I've just never seen someone so upset over a podcast. I didn't know if I had missed something controversial that was said.

User avatar
SalsaTango
Informer
Informer
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 885 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by SalsaTango » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:00 am

sasche15 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:40 am
I've just never seen someone so upset over a podcast. I didn't know if I had missed something controversial that was said.
So upset? lol far from it. I know tone is not always conveyed trough the internet, but I guess im gonna have to sart using emojis.

Slightly annoyed? Yes,I wasted 40 min of my life listening to the podcast and got 0 entertainment out of it.

Also, I despise laziness on any level, hence why I cant stand Carly and Erin and why David has always been my favorite, because of the hardwork he puts into everything he does.

That was until he started the podcast, and he shows that he's just like his friends when he's not vlogging: lazy kid, doesnt care, just phoning it in, not even trying, so he can get a quick buck.

He said it himself, to make it on the internet, you have to really like what you're doing, and people will see your passion and become a fan.
Its pretty clear he has no passion doing the podcast (he said it himself), so the fact that he keeps doing it, or doesnt try to get better at it, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
This last one was specially awful.

User avatar
sasche15
Talker
Talker
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by sasche15 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:25 am

SalsaTango wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:00 am
sasche15 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:40 am
I've just never seen someone so upset over a podcast. I didn't know if I had missed something controversial that was said.
So upset? lol far from it. I know tone is not always conveyed trough the internet, but I guess im gonna have to sart using emojis.

Slightly annoyed? Yes,I wasted 40 min of my life listening to the podcast and got 0 entertainment out of it.

Also, I despise laziness on any level, hence why I cant stand Carly and Erin and why David has always been my favorite, because of the hardwork he puts into everything he does.

That was until he started the podcast, and he shows that he's just like his friends when he's not vlogging: lazy kid, doesnt care, just phoning it in, not even trying, so he can get a quick buck.

He said it himself, to make it on the internet, you have to really like what you're doing, and people will see your passion and become a fan.
Its pretty clear he has no passion doing the podcast (he said it himself), so the fact that he keeps doing it, or doesnt try to get better at it, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
This last one was specially awful.
Gotcha! Yes, it's hard to tell how someone is coming across. I wasn't trying to be rude, I listened to the podcast on my way to work this morning so I wasn't paying close attention to what was being said. Just some background noise. :)

escroom
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:31 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 182 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by escroom » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:39 am

Lilyluxe wrote:
style savvy wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but is Zane now renting out the house he bought and was flipping? Is that why he's moving in with Jason
Yeah, I think he mentioned he’s over that house. He’s not moving forward with the renovations bc the costs outweigh the benefit.
From what I remember, i think he eventually wants to sell it.
I think he mentioned that it has a potential buyer! I could have dreamed that though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaij12
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 4:05 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by kaij12 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:22 am

I had a random thought. Do you think Carly and Erin get bored with what they're doing? everyone that's a main in the vlog squad has things going on. They are the only ones that don't seem to be really getting too much content or doing much on the side. I would just feel crap if my life was just dependent on my friend and getting up going to Starbucks. I think a lot of the guys have stepped up more, they know they are past the mid 20's mostly. Which has shown up Carly and Erin more I think.

In general I always wonder both how you tubers survive and what they do when they rarely post. Not Carly and Erin related just general thought.

kool-aid
Debater
Debater
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:18 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by kool-aid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:30 am

kaij12 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:22 am
I had a random thought. Do you think Carly and Erin get bored with what they're doing? everyone that's a main in the vlog squad has things going on. They are the only ones that don't seem to be really getting too much content or doing much on the side. I would just feel crap if my life was just dependent on my friend and getting up going to Starbucks. I think a lot of the guys have stepped up more, they know they are past the mid 20's mostly. Which has shown up Carly and Erin more I think.

In general I always wonder both how you tubers survive and what they do when they rarely post. Not Carly and Erin related just general thought.
If you are able to monetize your videos and work with brands for sponsorships you make tonnes of money. the influencer lifestyle pays great even if you dont post too often.

Carly and Erin work a lot with brand deals lately so very similar to what others in the VS do. The only one really doing stuff on the side would be David.

I always felt like most of them are just going with the flow but of course we dont know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe they save a lot of the money that they get.

Ldn28
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:21 am
Has thanked: 264 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Ldn28 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:39 am

escroom wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:39 am
Lilyluxe wrote:
style savvy wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but is Zane now renting out the house he bought and was flipping? Is that why he's moving in with Jason
Yeah, I think he mentioned he’s over that house. He’s not moving forward with the renovations bc the costs outweigh the benefit.
From what I remember, i think he eventually wants to sell it.
I think he mentioned that it has a potential buyer! I could have dreamed that though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like he said it sold or had an offer before being putting on the market formally.

Locked

Return to “David Dobrik”