David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

GoingDownWinkyFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm

queence wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:27 pm
Do any of you actually wonder... What IF there is some dark secrets within the VS...what kind of dirt could there be on DD... what if he is actually really as evil as TP says...just some thoughts
I think we have a decent idea about what the dark secrets would be and what David is at the very least willing to ignore. Brandon dating someone under 18, Todd dating a 19 year old, Jason trying to kiss Tana when she was still a teenager iirc and the Dom accusations. It’s not a stretch to say that the dark secrets would be underage girls and legal but gross age differences. Throw in the drug use from the heavy partying days and who knows what they got up to during peak train wreck.

There’s also an element of exploitation with Vardan being a kid and, imo, they shouldn’t be exposed to social media like he is. One could argue that people with substance abuse problems got exploited and David definitely liked poking the Trisha (pos but mental illness) bear.

Anyway, I don’t think it’s much of a mystery. I bet David’s negatives get smoothed out a lot as well. The OCD, moodiness, an obsession with getting content, etc.

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dlm0407 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:40 pm

style savvy wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but is Zane now renting out the house he bought and was flipping? Is that why he's moving in with Jason
He's getting ready to sell it as-is because he was (unsurprisingly) in way over his head and the flip was never going to happen.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

queence
Learner
Learner

Post by queence » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:37 pm

wond3r why dima isn't moving in at David's while he waits for Dom to move out.

WiFi
Debater
Debater

Post by WiFi » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:07 pm

Here is a screen-recording of Trisha's tweets from today in case she deletes them. Honestly, she is just bored at this point. *YAWN*

Just a friendly reminder that you may be using your data instead of your WiFi. :love2:

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer

Post by trashtalker666 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Trisha will never release anything cause she has zilch. Even if she does, she will have no new clickbait for when next month's rent is due. She has been relying on VS clickbait since they broke up.

alphaB13
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 pm

WiFi wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:07 pm
Here is a screen-recording of Trisha's tweets from today in case she deletes them. Honestly, she is just bored at this point. *YAWN*

Thanks for posting this. What a gross disgusting human. She doesn't have shit on anyone or it would be out now. I continue to be shocked by the lengths she goes to to draw attention. Trisha fucking SUCKS.

urlittlevenicebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by urlittlevenicebitch » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:19 pm

queence wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:37 pm
wond3r why dima isn't moving in at David's while he waits for Dom to move out.
I think it’s more convenient to stay at Cassandra’s because she’s the one who is training him. It’s probably easier to be there while he waits for the apartment since the majority of the day seems like he’s shadowing her with being Jason’s assistant. I still find it weird though that we haven’t seen him that much with David though. Also weird that we still haven’t seen that much of Natalie and Cassandra together too anymore.
✨Queen of Typos✨

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:38 pm

I'm surprised Dima is sleeping on Cas's couch. I thought she had a spare bedroom for him. Dima probably would be able to sleep in David's podcast room. But nope? All a bit odd tbh. That and Cas not being around Natalie too.

VS definitely have their secrets but they weren't stupid enough to tell them to Trisha. They aren't perfect but then neither is anyone. They are also for the most part good people. We know she has nothing new. She never gave us the tea we wanted in the first place. And that was all she was ever good for.

Fuck off Trisha.

RegularMar
Learner
Learner

Post by RegularMar » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 pm

anyone knows who is mike lush?
i saw him in multiple ig stories

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:13 pm

RegularMar wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 pm
Mariah's friend but somehow also knows Liza.

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:52 pm

RegularMar wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 pm
Heath and Mariah's gay best friend.

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Sooooo I'm going to need David saying he's going to destroy Natalie on loop... for science.

Lilyluxe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyluxe » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:54 pm

style savvy wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but is Zane now renting out the house he bought and was flipping? Is that why he's moving in with Jason
Yeah, I think he mentioned he’s over that house. He’s not moving forward with the renovations bc the costs outweigh the benefit.
From what I remember, i think he eventually wants to sell it.

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:19 am

Teacup30 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:38 pm
I'm surprised Dima is sleeping on Cas's couch. I thought she had a spare bedroom for him. Dima probably would be able to sleep in David's podcast room. But nope? All a bit odd tbh. That and Cas not being around Natalie too.

VS definitely have their secrets but they weren't stupid enough to tell them to Trisha. They aren't perfect but then neither is anyone. They are also for the most part good people. We know she has nothing new. She never gave us the tea we wanted in the first place. And that was all she was ever good for.

Fuck off Trisha.
I don't think Dima and David have been particularly close in the past. We know of him in the Vlog's as Ilya's best friend and Ilya is David's. God, they're still such highschoolers. Anyway, we need to also take into account that currently Reggie is staying at David's as well.
But also, it is likely that Dima decided not to stay at David's now that he's in LA for work and we know how notorious the DD house is for partying and over the top content.
opinionated but also a pushover.

kool-aid
Debater
Debater

Post by kool-aid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:21 am

Being davids new assistant must be the weirdest job ever.

One day you are buying thousands of ping pong balls, the next you are mixing 200 liters of elephant toothpaste together and now she is playing with nerf guns.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:11 am

This is why they hired Taylor. No way in hell would I want to be tasked with cleaning up all those bloody bullets. OMG!

Loved Reggie's shooting Jonah though, bahahahaha!

Re: Liza on this thread.
Having separate threads DOES.NOT.WORK. Nobody frequents those threads. Its working fine with Datalie but otherwise its a nope. Liza is a huge part of VS history, even if shes not a current member. A lot of what gets discussed on here about her relates to life after leaving the VS. How her success compares to Davids. So even though shes gone, its still relevant here. Trisha and Gabbie get bought up from time to time and its the same situation IMO.
Anyway, will let the mods decide, but thats my opinion.

sasche15
Talker
Talker

Post by sasche15 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 am

SalsaTango wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 pm
as-bj93 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm
SalsaTango wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:08 pm
I just listened to the podcast of this week and that has to be, by far, the biggest pile of shit I've ever listened to, this year. And I listen to 3 or 4 different ones, I even listened to Dom and Big Nik's podcast.
It started out good, but dumb and dumber had the idea to bring the fucking manager Jack in, and after that it was 30 min of the three stooges rambling about the same old shit.
Jesus, I'm taking a break from Views, this is terrible.
Its kinda insane to see how much effort David puts in his vlogs, and how bad his podcast constantly is.
It's pretty clear, right now, that he should stick to vloging, cuz if the podcast is anything to go by, his "talk-show host" skills are non-existent.
he failed as a host with jack .. i hoped he let him say why he think he deserves the money he takes .. if he's good in talking brands to work with David and the others he should be able to let us see what he's good at and how his job is important
It was so stupid, it was really bad the way he conducted the whole thing, like Jimmy Fallon levels of bad.
He literally brought in Jack to ask him a question and then proceeded to talk for 10 minutes straight, and everytime Jack would try to but in, he would interrupt him and keep talking.
By the end of it, Jack didnt answer shit, and he himself started asking questions about David that everybody knows by now.
We get it David, you're a workaholic, who only has fun when he's filming because the entire world around you is like a tv-show, and you cant do grown-up stuff like having a normal dinner, cuz you're mind is stuck at 18 years old.
... are you okay?

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:00 am

sasche15 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 am
SalsaTango wrote:
as-bj93 wrote:
SalsaTango wrote:
I just listened to the podcast of this week and that has to be, by far, the biggest pile of shit I've ever listened to, this year. And I listen to 3 or 4 different ones, I even listened to Dom and Big Nik's podcast.
It started out good, but dumb and dumber had the idea to bring the fucking manager Jack in, and after that it was 30 min of the three stooges rambling about the same old shit.
Its kinda insane to see how much effort David puts in his vlogs, and how bad his podcast constantly is.
It's pretty clear, right now, that he should stick to vloging, cuz if the podcast is anything to go by, his "talk-show host" skills are non-existent.
he failed as a host with jack .. i hoped he let him say why he think he deserves the money he takes .. if he's good in talking brands to work with David and the others he should be able to let us see what he's good at and how his job is important
It was so stupid, it was really bad the way he conducted the whole thing, like Jimmy Fallon levels of bad.
He literally brought in Jack to ask him a question and then proceeded to talk for 10 minutes straight, and everytime Jack would try to but in, he would interrupt him and keep talking.
By the end of it, Jack didnt answer shit, and he himself started asking questions about David that everybody knows by now.
We get it David, you're a workaholic, who only has fun when he's filming because the entire world around you is like a tv-show, and you cant do grown-up stuff like having a normal dinner, cuz you're mind is stuck at 18 years old.
... are you okay?
are you okay, honey?
do you know where you are?

sasche15
Talker
Talker

Post by sasche15 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:40 am

SalsaTango wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:00 am
sasche15 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 am
SalsaTango wrote:
as-bj93 wrote:
SalsaTango wrote:
... are you okay?
are you okay, honey?
do you know where you are?
I've just never seen someone so upset over a podcast. I didn't know if I had missed something controversial that was said.

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:00 am

sasche15 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:40 am
I've just never seen someone so upset over a podcast. I didn't know if I had missed something controversial that was said.
So upset? lol far from it. I know tone is not always conveyed trough the internet, but I guess im gonna have to sart using emojis.

Slightly annoyed? Yes,I wasted 40 min of my life listening to the podcast and got 0 entertainment out of it.

Also, I despise laziness on any level, hence why I cant stand Carly and Erin and why David has always been my favorite, because of the hardwork he puts into everything he does.

That was until he started the podcast, and he shows that he's just like his friends when he's not vlogging: lazy kid, doesnt care, just phoning it in, not even trying, so he can get a quick buck.

He said it himself, to make it on the internet, you have to really like what you're doing, and people will see your passion and become a fan.
Its pretty clear he has no passion doing the podcast (he said it himself), so the fact that he keeps doing it, or doesnt try to get better at it, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
This last one was specially awful.

sasche15
Talker
Talker

Post by sasche15 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:25 am

SalsaTango wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:00 am
sasche15 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:40 am
So upset? lol far from it. I know tone is not always conveyed trough the internet, but I guess im gonna have to sart using emojis.

Slightly annoyed? Yes,I wasted 40 min of my life listening to the podcast and got 0 entertainment out of it.

Also, I despise laziness on any level, hence why I cant stand Carly and Erin and why David has always been my favorite, because of the hardwork he puts into everything he does.

That was until he started the podcast, and he shows that he's just like his friends when he's not vlogging: lazy kid, doesnt care, just phoning it in, not even trying, so he can get a quick buck.

He said it himself, to make it on the internet, you have to really like what you're doing, and people will see your passion and become a fan.
Its pretty clear he has no passion doing the podcast (he said it himself), so the fact that he keeps doing it, or doesnt try to get better at it, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
This last one was specially awful.
Gotcha! Yes, it's hard to tell how someone is coming across. I wasn't trying to be rude, I listened to the podcast on my way to work this morning so I wasn't paying close attention to what was being said. Just some background noise. :)

escroom
Talker
Talker

Post by escroom » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:39 am

Lilyluxe wrote:
style savvy wrote:
Yeah, I think he mentioned he’s over that house. He’s not moving forward with the renovations bc the costs outweigh the benefit.
I think he mentioned that it has a potential buyer! I could have dreamed that though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaij12
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by kaij12 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:22 am

I had a random thought. Do you think Carly and Erin get bored with what they're doing? everyone that's a main in the vlog squad has things going on. They are the only ones that don't seem to be really getting too much content or doing much on the side. I would just feel crap if my life was just dependent on my friend and getting up going to Starbucks. I think a lot of the guys have stepped up more, they know they are past the mid 20's mostly. Which has shown up Carly and Erin more I think.

In general I always wonder both how you tubers survive and what they do when they rarely post. Not Carly and Erin related just general thought.

kool-aid
Debater
Debater

Post by kool-aid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:30 am

kaij12 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:22 am
I had a random thought. Do you think Carly and Erin get bored with what they're doing? everyone that's a main in the vlog squad has things going on. They are the only ones that don't seem to be really getting too much content or doing much on the side. I would just feel crap if my life was just dependent on my friend and getting up going to Starbucks. I think a lot of the guys have stepped up more, they know they are past the mid 20's mostly. Which has shown up Carly and Erin more I think.

In general I always wonder both how you tubers survive and what they do when they rarely post. Not Carly and Erin related just general thought.
If you are able to monetize your videos and work with brands for sponsorships you make tonnes of money. the influencer lifestyle pays great even if you dont post too often.

Carly and Erin work a lot with brand deals lately so very similar to what others in the VS do. The only one really doing stuff on the side would be David.

I always felt like most of them are just going with the flow but of course we dont know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe they save a lot of the money that they get.

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:39 am

escroom wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:39 am
Lilyluxe wrote:
style savvy wrote:
I think he mentioned that it has a potential buyer! I could have dreamed that though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like he said it sold or had an offer before being putting on the market formally.

Return to “David Dobrik”