Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 39)

Post by Ldn28 »

lichy14 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:36 pm
Heath literally puts, in my opinion, zero effort most of the time on his vlogs yet they’re still enjoyable
no shade, but good charisma, personality can go a long way in a video, even when he does nothing. he is entertaining.....big love for heath.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Please no podcast from Carly. Every man and his bloody dog is doing it and I'm really over it. Do something original! Hers with Bruce wasn't even that great. I only listened to one.

With podcasts you are either a fairly intelligent person who has a lot of ideas to contribute or asks great questions to guests OR you have lots of funny stories to tell and joke around a lot.

Umm....
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

lichy14 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:36 pm
Heath literally puts, in my opinion, zero effort most of the time on his vlogs yet they’re still enjoyable
Agreed, I think props needs to go out to Mariah for how she edits them aswell. I think that plays a majour part in the overall Heath vid experience.

I do like his chilled out vlogs more than others. Same goes for Zane when he finally decides to upload.

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Damn it I saw C&E's new vlog title and got excited it was about us (Spoiler it was DJ Khaled).

Also wristgate has been solved. David had a scab, nothing to do with animals or jerking off.

suparrot
Learner
Learner

Post by suparrot »

Ya'll are really this upset that Carly said insomnia is unpleasant? Ya'll are obsessed with hating on her lmao

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

That doesn't make anyone obsessed but okay.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

When I started to watch the vlogs a year ago I thought that Carly was early 20 because of how she acts and what she does all day (nothing). She's definitely below average IQ... I wonder if she worries about her future money-wise. Erin will be married soon so she'll have her husband to rely on if she ever needs to but right now Carly is on her own and I doubt that their sponsors are enough for them to become wealthy in the next few years (or months, if he abandons YouTube) of relevance that David's got left.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

I cannot even process David wearing long pants and a sweatshirt in Austin today. It's still approximately the temperature of the sun in Texas with no signs of fall in sight. Like I know he likes to sweat but I'd rather die than stand outside in the TX heat in a sweatshirt between June and September. With the humidity, the heat index is like 100+ every day. HELL.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:18 pm
I cannot even process David wearing long pants and a sweatshirt in Austin today. It's still approximately the temperature of the sun in Texas with no signs of fall in sight. Like I know he likes to sweat but I'd rather die than stand outside in the TX heat in a sweatshirt between June and September. With the humidity, the heat index is like 100+ every day. HELL.
And black at that! He must be stanky! I guess thats one way to keep the fans away.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

Cute

cat-astrophe
Learner
Learner

Post by cat-astrophe »

Just watched the new C&E video, I enjoyed it. It's basic content, BTS of the vlog squad and overall they are both pleasant people.

However, I keep thinking I'd treat Carly like a little sister if I knew her IRL lmao, she's like 7 or 8 years older than me so that's not great. She just seems so naive idk.
:FU: :FU:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Carly needs a good PR person who isn't Erin. We see you hiding back there. We know you are still seeing David during all your waking hours. I mean I get it, shes lonely, newly separated, and I'd want to hang with David too. Cause he's David. I don't hate Carly but I think she needs to develop her own self identity and learn to be single and alone. She's always the tag along. Never dances to her own tune.

Hmm lets see. Here is my uneducated PR advice for Carly.
- Get some sort of interest or hobby outside of youtube and the vs. Tiktok is a good start... Maybe collab with some tiktokers?
- Get some friends outside of the vs.
- Take notes from Corinna, she travels and has her own thing going on.
- Try to have a separate identity from Erin. Umm that one sounds mean but you are allowed to have a different opinion on things. Erin runs the whole show.
- Most importantly, if you don't like somebody, you NEVER reveal it. Unless its Jonah. That ones ok.
- Also dont ever be seen to come between a couple that 3/4 of youtube is hoping to see get together.
- Don't fake liking someone either. We see through that shit.
- Don't live in Davids house. Share yourself around a bit.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

I like Carly, truly I do. And I really feel for her and I'm really happy the VS are pulling her through this incredibly shit time. But i myself have done this and it puts you into another unhealthy situation, where you need others to be happy. Now I cherish my alone time!
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

I agree that Carly is becoming codependent on those around her, she seems so innocent and naive and I think her friends just coddle her tbh. It prob doesn’t help that David is constantly begging her to come round, saying she should just sleep in the spare room etc. I remember one clip of him saying she should stay there when he was in Chicago? Like why even? So she likely doesn’t feel like she’s imposing (because he’s asking her to be there) and doesn’t realise that in the long run it might not be a good thing that she’s so uncomfortable with her own company.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

i do think Carly is naive too but when she broke up with her ex it seems like she handled the situation right and only seeked help when she got lonely .. she just wanted to be around her friends
she has her own house and she said her self that she need to be around her friends but in the end of the day she like to sleep in her own apartment and get ready for her day there
David's the same .. he hate to be alone and when the boys were living together he used to sleep on their couch all the time
until Natalie moved in and the boys weren't together anymore so he made his house the place for everyone to gather in

we talk about Carly's life like we know better than her .. she choose this path in her life and she know what she's interested in and how her friends feel about her staying at their place

imo if YouTube didn't work for her anymore she'll be able to find something to work on in her own .. i believe she would more than any of the boys

Mikcove
Learner
Learner

Post by Mikcove »

I hope we don’t see that guy who was constantly dm’ing Natalie in the vlog. That’s so creepy when guys do that.

adz_861
Stalker
Stalker

Post by adz_861 »

Mikcove wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:45 am
I hope we don’t see that guy who was constantly dm’ing Natalie in the vlog. That’s so creepy when guys do that.
and when girls do it

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

I wonder who the first vlog squad member to die will be.

PaperPotts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PaperPotts »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:48 am
- Also dont ever be seen to come between a couple that 3/4 of youtube is hoping to see get together.
this is something i would expect to read from a 12 year old instagram stan's caption not from some grown person on gg.....
she's not coming between any couple she's always been close to david and hangs out with him with or without bruce before. y'all just seeing a different light to it because she's single now and y'all so blinded by your obsession with datalie... please let her do whatever she wants and heal on her own phase. if being surrounded by her friends is what brings her comfort then let her be omg
"ooooh a starbucks! bitches ...assemble"
- david dobrik, 2019

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

Speaking of podcasts, I've seen a few people mention it on Twitter and other platforms, but I would love to see Corinna go on a few podcasts. Let her tall for an hour or so, I want to know what she has to say.

Return to “David Dobrik”