David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 38)

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 38)

Post by Guest »

alphaBdelete3 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:47 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
as-bj93 wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote: okay so scott said in the skotcast that he didn't know dima was moving to LA and said he literally learned about the VH boys moving to LA from "reading the gossip sites" idk why this made me so sad!!! these are his friends nad he literally only finds out from our conversations!! scott if you're reading we love you
it'll be weird if he read here and still dating Kristen.. i hated her after reading people pointing her flaws here lol
lol that would be pretty awful to read. But... Scotty's got alcohol addiction issues and thats got to be hard on Kristen too. Who knows what their relationship is really like behind the scenes.

Scott needs his friends badly. Does he live a fair distance from them? Is it rehearsals that keeps him too busy?
Scott 100% needs to be around his support system, yes I get dry ass, boring ass Kristen wanting her boyfriend all to herself. But at what cost? Scott was so much happier when he could be around his friends often. Let's look at Carly for an example, if Carly(post-breakup) was at the far away apt she shared with Erin we wouldn't see this wonderful rockstar she has become. For some reason this huge friend group thrives being around each other, all of them are their best(sometimes messy) selves with their friends.
Yeah I worry about Scott. His views are really not good. I know he doesn't want to be dependent on David, and he doesn't have to be, but his vlog content is boring when his day-to-day is boring. He needs to show up to things so he can get footage. David never cared when he used footage of them hanging out, and he could deliver good hang-out content if he was just around people we like to watch. I can only take so much Kristen and band people we don't know. He's hemorrhaging money into his music, and it seems like everyone who was with SwipeUp has pulled out at least partially. Dom D and Heath both have a few items of merch at swipeup and then bigger (better) stuff over at fanjoy.

He has such big ambitions and that's super great, but I think he went too hard, too fast. And moving away separately was not good for him personally, professionally, or emotionally.
100 percent all of this. the SwipeUp thing is really concerning, too. and the entire tour... man, i really hope he makes SOMETHING back on this. the sad thing is, i really like the guy... but i don't really watch his videos or seek out his music :| .. i think he's hitting that "out of site out of mind" phase by not hanging with the gang and it's really hurting him. he's talented! and has friends that do care... !

melodie123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by melodie123 »

did anyone see the post david just posted of natalie on his disposable, you can literally see everything down there....

Post by Guest »

so i just listened to the podcast.. and it's ironic, because we have been saying "GET GUESTS!" forever... but i do miss the stories about david and his world. that being said, nick lachey is such a gem and his voice is so soothing. i did get kind of annoyed at david cutting off and interrupting nick.....and jason didn't really add much.

but yeah.. a decent podcast (hard to top last weeks!) i enjoyed the sexist man alive bit, the dillon frances cameo and hearing about nick's impression of david.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

melodie123 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:18 pm
did anyone see the post david just posted of natalie on his disposable, you can literally see everything down there....
she just commented " promise those are just my shorts!!" lol

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

melodie123 wrote:did anyone see the post david just posted of natalie on his disposable, you can literally see everything down there....
Bless she just commented saying they’re just her shorts but pretty much every comment is saying they can ‘see everything’

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

Whenever Corrina posts a pic I get worried, she's so pretty but keeps getting more and more lip filler. Her top lip looks like it's going to touch her nose

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Who owns panties that damn big?
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Post by Guest »

Mosie926 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:36 pm
Who owns panties that damn big?
lol seriously! everyone acting like they've never worn nike running shorts before... those suckers hike way up there anytime you sit down

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Cappy24 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:24 pm
melodie123 wrote:did anyone see the post david just posted of natalie on his disposable, you can literally see everything down there....
Bless she just commented saying they’re just her shorts but pretty much every comment is saying they can ‘see everything’
Not the best angle for sure, but you can't see anything to write home about I promise. Not even a camel toe.

I wonder if David asked before he posted that?
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

Teacup30 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:24 pm
Not the best angle for sure, but you can't see anything to write home about I promise. Not even a camel toe.

I wonder if David asked before he posted that?
haha i wondered the same! i don't think i would greenlight that pic if it was me lol just because of all the creepy guys commenting lololol

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

Bruh Jeff always likes super super skinny, like unhealthily skinny, models' pics on Instagram and it's high key triggering to me to see on my explore so I had to unfollow lol. A lot of them are also like barely 18

But in a recent podcast he said he's lookin for a nice athletic girl and that's his type. So there's hope for us bigger muscular thick thigh queens lmfao

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

Also, this wasn't discussed here, but in the Skotcast a few weeks ago Jeff debunked the whole Kelsey thing lol. He was like "WTF that's so stupid, no way, we were looking at something on her phone because we couldn't hear what the guy performing at the party was saying. Everyone chill out" he was actually so defensive and annoyed by it, so hilarious. Can't remember what episode it was and srry I'm lazy

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

missamewica wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:51 pm
Bruh Jeff always likes super super skinny, like unhealthily skinny, models' pics on Instagram and it's high key triggering to me to see on my explore so I had to unfollow lol. A lot of them are also like barely 18

But in a recent podcast he said he's lookin for a nice athletic girl and that's his type. So there's hope for us bigger muscular thick thigh queens lmfao
His ex Cierra (love her so much haha...but seriously, she is great!) has an athletic body so I can definitely see that being his type. Sidenote: I wonder if the "instagram models" ever get offended by Jeff's comments about his thoughts on instagram models, in general.

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

stujegipho wrote:Whenever Corrina posts a pic I get worried, she's so pretty but keeps getting more and more lip filler. Her top lip looks like it's going to touch her nose
Her upper lip used to be bigger, she got the filler dissolved and has said she hasn't had it filled lately. Which of course we don't know, but it has looked the same for quite some time?

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

nikkibella17 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:13 pm
missamewica wrote:

His ex Cierra (love her so much haha...but seriously, she is great!) has an athletic body so I can definitely see that being his type. Sidenote: I wonder if the "instagram models" ever get offended by Jeff's comments about his thoughts on instagram models, in general.
I love Cierra too! Haha. What does he say about IG models? I've only heard him say good things really, like "wow I'm hanging out with all these Instagram models" in a kinda sarcastic way

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

Castiel wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:31 pm
stujegipho wrote:Whenever Corrina posts a pic I get worried, she's so pretty but keeps getting more and more lip filler. Her top lip looks like it's going to touch her nose
Her upper lip used to be bigger, she got the filler dissolved and has said she hasn't had it filled lately. Which of course we don't know, but it has looked the same for quite some time?
lmao, lip filler lasts a couple of weeks tops, your lip doesn't stay pointed up like that naturally

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

Man, listening to the podcast took me baaaaaack! With the dollar bill and fishing rod talk. It feels like literally yesterday. David got such a kick out of the kids going for the dollar. :lol:
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

stujegipho wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:27 pm
Castiel wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:31 pm
lmao, lip filler lasts a couple of weeks tops, your lip doesn't stay pointed up like that naturally
...what? Lip filler lasts 9-12 months depending on the type that’s injected and the person’s metabolism.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

missamewica wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:15 pm
nikkibella17 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:13 pm
missamewica wrote:

I love Cierra too! Haha. What does he say about IG models? I've only heard him say good things really, like "wow I'm hanging out with all these Instagram models" in a kinda sarcastic way
She’s awesome! Lol. He talks about how boring/stale they are but I can never tell if he actually means that because he’s so sarcastic lol.

artshaderoom
Talker
Talker

Post by artshaderoom »

alphaBdelete3 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:47 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
as-bj93 wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote: okay so scott said in the skotcast that he didn't know dima was moving to LA and said he literally learned about the VH boys moving to LA from "reading the gossip sites" idk why this made me so sad!!! these are his friends nad he literally only finds out from our conversations!! scott if you're reading we love you
it'll be weird if he read here and still dating Kristen.. i hated her after reading people pointing her flaws here lol
lol that would be pretty awful to read. But... Scotty's got alcohol addiction issues and thats got to be hard on Kristen too. Who knows what their relationship is really like behind the scenes.

Scott needs his friends badly. Does he live a fair distance from them? Is it rehearsals that keeps him too busy?
Scott 100% needs to be around his support system, yes I get dry ass, boring ass Kristen wanting her boyfriend all to herself. But at what cost? Scott was so much happier when he could be around his friends often. Let's look at Carly for an example, if Carly(post-breakup) was at the far away apt she shared with Erin we wouldn't see this wonderful rockstar she has become. For some reason this huge friend group thrives being around each other, all of them are their best(sometimes messy) selves with their friends.
Yeah I worry about Scott. His views are really not good. I know he doesn't want to be dependent on David, and he doesn't have to be, but his vlog content is boring when his day-to-day is boring. He needs to show up to things so he can get footage. David never cared when he used footage of them hanging out, and he could deliver good hang-out content if he was just around people we like to watch. I can only take so much Kristen and band people we don't know. He's hemorrhaging money into his music, and it seems like everyone who was with SwipeUp has pulled out at least partially. Dom D and Heath both have a few items of merch at swipeup and then bigger (better) stuff over at fanjoy.

He has such big ambitions and that's super great, but I think he went too hard, too fast. And moving away separately was not good for him personally, professionally, or emotionally.
The thing is scott didn't choose to be distant from his friends. He said multiple times he doesn't get invited to group activities and sees everything through their ig stories lol. If you're really concerned about him you should hold david accountable for not including him in group activities. just saying!

Return to “David Dobrik”