New thread :tu:

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 36)

Post by winter_ »

Was waiting for this before I posted :lol: been away for like 12 days and I've missed literally an entire thread and a half. If anyone wants to be an absolute gem (again) and summarise for me I'd appreciate <3. Been keeping up with insta stories but thats it

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

following
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Imagine he only does Friday vlogs from now on.

Ghanteo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ghanteo »

Cheesey wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:28 am
Imagine he only does Friday vlogs from now on.
Wouldnt even mind that much if he did 1 outtake video a week where he isnt so strict on what goes in. I feel like a lot of clips that he didnt feature in his vlog that made it on his second channel are funnier than some of the stuff that does go in. No idea what is creative vision is

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Reading the Natalie attire comments in the last thread was weird. If Nat ever tried to dress professional it would freak David out. This is the guy that built a podcast room in his house and then didn't film in it because the professional environment scared him. If she started to dress up David would ask her to please stop.
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Brokentoken wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:46 am
Reading the Natalie attire comments in the last thread was weird. If Nat ever tried to dress professional it would freak David out. This is the guy that built a podcast room in his house and then didn't film in it because the professional environment scared him. If she started to dress up David would ask her to please stop.
...she should do it for a week.

ughloml
Informer
Informer

Post by ughloml »

following

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

stumbled across the vlog squad girls subreddit. natalie's the favorite there too (above Corinna) to all the (mostly) creepy guys lol I guess its not just girls that seem to like her.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

the talk about natalie's work outfits was so stupid and sexist tbh. david dresses super casually when he goes to premieres yet no one is ever up his ass. as someone who lives in LA, LA is known for being super casual. girls wear biker shorts where i work on casual fridays, and i have legit seen people at clubs in sweatpants. natalie dresses perfectly appropriately for her job and it is dumb that there is even a debate about it.

also, the slut shaming? really guys? grow up.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

I wish he'd get better at communicating post delays though its expected. Anyone know when filming for that family singing show ends? I think its interesting his core set of people he seems to surround himself of late with are Jason, Jeff, Carly, and Erin. And then Natalie and his publicist for professional reasons

FreshSalt
Talker
Talker

Post by FreshSalt »

Browsing old vlogs lately - go to 3:36.

Although the hate for Kristen seems to have gotten really bad only recently I would like you to look at this video of her being just „ugh“ in 2016 already.
#TeamIanFromSeatGeek (sorry Dima) :love2:

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

also, in Jasons trivia video they mentioned Jeff was in bad girls club which is news to me lol
here it is in case anyone else want to see

Ghanteo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ghanteo »

mariamay9 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:57 pm
I wish he'd get better at communicating post delays though its expected. Anyone know when filming for that family singing show ends? I think its interesting his core set of people he seems to surround himself of late with are Jason, Jeff, Carly, and Erin. And then Natalie and his publicist for professional reasons
He should be done filming sometime this week according to him. He is definitly terrible at communicating the late uploads. I bet he feels kinda guilty for pushing them back.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Has the kids singing show aired already? I wonder if it got good ratings? I'm interested to know if David can actually bring his audience to watch a show like that, maybe I'm wrong but I always felt like his viewers were 15+ in general, and gen Z aren't really used to watch TV the traditional way

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

darcyking wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:56 pm
the talk about natalie's work outfits was so stupid and sexist tbh. david dresses super casually when he goes to premieres yet no one is ever up his ass. as someone who lives in LA, LA is known for being super casual. girls wear biker shorts where i work on casual fridays, and i have legit seen people at clubs in sweatpants. natalie dresses perfectly appropriately for her job and it is dumb that there is even a debate about it.

also, the slut shaming? really guys? grow up.
David dressing like that at premieres annoys me for a lot of reasons.

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

kinda bummed out now that David is back in LA. I love his vlogs, but things in Chicago just then where they're all living their young lives having fun seems way more interesting than him driving around LA with Jason, Carly and Erin trying to get bits. I feel like he's kinda rinsed that dynamic.

Post by Guest »

just finished watching C & E's video about their pop-up shop.. i have to say.. i'm impressed by how they interacted with their fans. they seemed to stay almost the whole time and interact and meet with everyone.. which for david he just popped in, got some footage and press pics and left.. which i understand it's comparing apples and oranges since he had crazy crowds compared to C&E.. but i just thought it was nice that the girls seemed to really appreciate their fans

Ghanteo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ghanteo »

noonywel wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:30 pm
kinda bummed out now that David is back in LA. I love his vlogs, but things in Chicago just then where they're all living their young lives having fun seems way more interesting than him driving around LA with Jason, Carly and Erin trying to get bits. I feel like he's kinda rinsed that dynamic.
I agree at times he seems a lot happier in his hometown but he has obligations in la now.

Ghanteo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ghanteo »

Return to “David Dobrik”