Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 34)

Post by Guest »

alphaB13 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 pm
Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:24 pm
artshaderoom wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 pm
Since we’re at it I don’t think natalie is the “hot girl” y’all make her out to be. She’s cute ngl but her personality make it up for her the most.
She definitely has moments when she’s stunning. I think she’s prettiest when she’s all natural or wearing casual dresses. I didn’t think she looked that good in that gold dress.
I think Natalie looks best natural or in floral casual dresses too! I think that after Corinna, she's the next prettiest in the friend group (even though I think they're all beautiful).
Brokentoken wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:15 pm
I'm going to say it and I'm probably all alone on this. I don't find Ilya the least bit attractive, he just looks like crackhead Mr. Bean to me.
I honestly do not get it at all when I see you guys thirsting over his looks, he's got a great personality and he's very sweet and I'm not saying he's ugly, just I don't find him hot . Dima is also below David and Zane to me.
Hit the nail on the head with that one :rofl:

David is 100% most my type, which makes sense when comparing him to guys I've dated.
Jeff is the best looking, Todd is stereotypically hot. Heath's whole aura is the sexiest-- I get it when Mariah gasses him up. I think I'd find Zane more attractive if he wasn't such a hot drunk mess all the time, but I also love that about him. He doesn't strike me as particularly dateable though, just in general. I think Scott is really good looking too, and a pretty nice guy-- must be hella patient to deal with Kristen. Alex from VH is the most attractive to me from the VH crew.
I completely agree except i'd say Todd isn't that attractive bc he's always smiling with that weird joker smile that I don't like but I guess that's me.
About Heath, yes 100%. He was a very weird "Why am I attracted to him?" moment for me like Ilya. They're not stereotypically attractive but tbh Heath is cuter than Todd. I don't know why though.

shaymack12
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by shaymack12 »

artshaderoom wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 pm
Since we’re at it I don’t think natalie is the “hot girl” y’all make her out to be. She’s cute ngl but her personality make it up for her the most.
what personality? hearing her talk so slow is like watching paint dry. she’s average looking with a basic LA girl style

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

Damn I think Natalie is beautiful.
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

ingridient
Talker
Talker

Post by ingridient »

Natalie looks beautiful when she doesn't even try. PERIODTTT.

I don’t really like it when she did her makeup too thick/ overdone, it kinda looked crusty sometimes. Still gorgeous though.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

I come on to tell you all about a lovely dream I had about Jeff where we were in love and how it made me fancy him even more and the first thing I see is how he may or may not be with Kelsey. How dare you do this to me Jeff Wittek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

winter_ wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:23 pm
I come on to tell you all about a lovely dream I had about Jeff where we were in love and how it made me fancy him even more and the first thing I see is how he may or may not be with Kelsey. How dare you do this to me Jeff Wittek

You have Jeff (and Kelsey), I’ll take Nerf.
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

okay heath’s smile does it for me like wow those pearly whites

Jayceetee
Learner
Learner

Post by Jayceetee »

Do y’all think Natalie will get Instagram verified? If so when? Before Carly and Erin?

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Jesus if people think Natalie isn't that pretty what hope is the for the rest of us mere mortals? I've seen people say the same about Cas who is also very pretty imo. Anyway beauty is objective. Not to mention it depends on the day. You get the right outfit, hair and makeup on someone and you can take them from a 4 to a 9.

I think Ilya is cute too. He needs to invest in a hairbrush, but he's cute. Heath doesn't do it for me, not my type at all. But I can see why others might like him. He's just not on my radar.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

Natalie is just average. She looks attractive but average attractive. It’s her personality that’s probably unattractive to David though - she’s not witty or quick like Liza. Everyone is like omg she’s sooo sarcastic when she claps back!!1! - sarcasm is literally the lowest form of humour (sorry Jeff).
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

yellowcat wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:31 am
Natalie is just average. She looks attractive but average attractive. It’s her personality that’s probably unattractive to David though - she’s not witty or quick like Liza. Everyone is like omg she’s sooo sarcastic when she claps back!!1! - sarcasm is literally the lowest form of humour (sorry Jeff).
I live in the UK and we are all sarcastic. I personally find puns the lowest form of humour.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Qrystel
Informer
Informer

Post by Qrystel »

FilofaxK wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:33 am
yellowcat wrote:
I live in the UK and we are all sarcastic. I personally find puns the lowest form of humour.
Same dry humor and sarcasm is pretty natural in europe. Puns are just boring and unfunny.

You are friends with people with a similar sense of humor. Natalie is his closest friend. So im pretty sure they are quite similar in that regard

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Qrystel wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:36 am
FilofaxK wrote:
yellowcat wrote:
Same dry humor and sarcasm is pretty natural in europe. Puns are just boring and unfunny.

You are friends with people with a similar sense of humor. Natalie is his closest friend. So im pretty sure they are quite similar in that regard
I personally don't like classic american humour like Jason yelling and Liza being well... Liza.

Jeff and Natalie though, hilarious. Much prefer english or australian comedians to american.

Mind you Natalie is no comedian, shes not even trying to be funny. She just likes to throw the odd barb at David, just being herself.

Thats why we all got on the Natalie train in the first place. She wasn't out there trying to do anything. Shes just authentically herself. Take it or leave it. Very refreshing among a bunch of screaming youtubers.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

artshaderoom
Talker
Talker

Post by artshaderoom »

yellowcat wrote:
Sarcasm >>> puns any day

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:53 am
Qrystel wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
yellowcat wrote:

I personally don't like classic american humour like Jason yelling and Liza being well... Liza.

Jeff and Natalie though, hilarious. Much prefer english or australian comedians to american.

Mind you Natalie is no comedian, shes not even trying to be funny. She just likes to throw the odd barb at David, just being herself.

Thats why we all got on the Natalie train in the first place. She wasn't out there trying to do anything. Shes just authentically herself. Take it or leave it. Very refreshing among a bunch of screaming youtubers.
It's the same reason Mariah is so loved! 🥰

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

FilofaxK wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:57 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:53 am
Qrystel wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
yellowcat wrote:

It's the same reason Mariah is so loved! 🥰
Yep and Mariah is funny too. Shes done wonders with her editing.

Qrystel
Informer
Informer

Post by Qrystel »

Jeff is funny in a threatening way, jason has his moments, liza doesnt do it for me and natalie isnt really trying to be funny at least not on camera

shaymack12
Debater
Debater

Post by shaymack12 »

puns and sarcasm are considered to be the lowest form of humour and yet I find Jeff to be extremely funny. Jason and Liza have their moments, Mariah is the definition of being funny without trying... her hype is one I can get behind. Natalie though is not funny at all, I have yet to see a moment of her being funny

Post by Guest »

I truly don't see the Natalie hype. This is just my opinion but
She's not funny. She's not unintentionally or intentionally funny.
She's not that pretty. She's average to me with no charm, she dresses ok to meh, she really isn't as special as people make her out to be. Part of her popularity is people shipping her with David. If she had a YT channel it would be the most boring thing ever and most people would only watch to see David and maybe a BTS type thing. Like Jason except Jason can be funny. Her whole personality is "she clapped back to David!" which is boring. Individually she's boring and she stands out in the VS bc she is the most bland one. All the compliments Natalie receives on her "funny" and "sarcastic" personality fit Mariah more in my opinion. I also think Mariah is gorgeous but I can't speak for others.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Plastike wrote: I truly don't see the Natalie hype. This is just my opinion but
She's not funny. She's not unintentionally or intentionally funny.
She's not that pretty. She's average to me with no charm, she dresses ok to meh, she really isn't as special as people make her out to be. Part of her popularity is people shipping her with David. If she had a YT channel it would be the most boring thing ever and most people would only watch to see David and maybe a BTS type thing. Like Jason except Jason can be funny. Her whole personality is "she clapped back to David!" which is boring. Individually she's boring and she stands out in the VS bc she is the most bland one. All the compliments Natalie receives on her "funny" and "sarcastic" personality fit Mariah more in my opinion. I also think Mariah is gorgeous but I can't speak for others.
To be fair I don't find Natalie necessarily funny. I just like her. I do find Mariah funny but that might be because you get to see more of her humour through her editing?
I have literally 0 fashion sense but I like both what Mariah and Natalie wear. I also love that they both don't be YouTube. They are happy and content with Thier lives without it.

Return to “David Dobrik”