David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 33)

Post by 3wc »

Go forth and gossip :tu:

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 33)

Post by alphaB13 »

For the Jeff fans, and Cheesey who missed it. We were reminiscing on this beaut.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 3wc »

Bruce’s song ‘IDK’ is being used in Shane Dawson’s newest video.

kremit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kremit »

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:35 pm
For the Jeff fans, and Cheesey who missed it. We were reminiscing on this beaut.

Gets better every time :tu: Just waiting on Cheesey's response now :rofl: :rofl:

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:40 pm
That's so good for Bruce!

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

alphaB13 wrote:

Just cleaning up after the mess you are about to make

Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

Just tried to make it through KNJ's new video but Trisha is so beyond obnoxious I honestly couldn't do it it's truly a talent to be able to disgust and piss off so many people in such a short amount of time I applaud her really :roll:

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Okay ladies things got pretty slutty in the last thread and as a young woman who has abstained from sex and naughty thoughts for the past 12 hours I am putting an end to it. It's okay if you want to whiten your teeth with Jeff's cum, widen your hole with Todd's arm, or tickle your chin with Jonah's sweaty balls. But please do not share it in what I believe to be a Christian thread.

Let's turn over a new leaf
Last edited by Cheesey on Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

alphaB13 wrote:

Okay fuck it, I'd let him wear me like a glove

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

First off that performance was iconic.

And.... Jeff just followed Logan Paul on insta. Now I know they are 'friends' but what changed his mind?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dlm0407 »

3wc wrote:
Almost balances the scales for the fact that he's friends with fucking Trisha. We're gonna need more VS mojo to right that wrong.

I quite enjoy his videos and I want to like him, but the fact that he's so up her well-traveled asshole makes me want to vomit.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Dlm0407 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:51 pm
3wc wrote:
Almost balances the scales for the fact that he's friends with fucking Trisha. We're gonna need more VS mojo to right that wrong.

I quite enjoy his videos and I want to like him, but the fact that he's so up her well-traveled asshole makes me want to vomit.
I think the last video I watched of Shane was his christmas music video like 6 years ago

- David Dobrik 2020

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Where's darcy????? She may be our hope to infiltrate the group, we started with the hikes BUT NOW WE HAVE A REAL OPPORTUNITY. QUIT YOUR JOB DARCY AND LIVE OUR DREAMS. Also here for Filo quitting current PA job and moving to LA just for us. Thanks. Please. Someone take one for the team. Heck I'll quit everything life-wise and go out there.

In other news, started KNJ's video, interesting Kristen describes herself as making cooking videos. I don't have any interest in her or her content (no shade but like kinda shade) so I guess thats what features the most but I thought branding herself as a cooking channel was.. different

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

winter_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:54 pm
Where's darcy????? She may be our hope to infiltrate the group, we started with the hikes BUT NOW WE HAVE A REAL OPPORTUNITY. QUIT YOUR JOB DARCY AND LIVE OUR DREAMS. Also here for Filo quitting current PA job and moving to LA just for us. Thanks. Please. Someone take one for the team. Heck I'll quit everything life-wise and go out there.

In other news, started KNJ's video, interesting Kristen describes herself as making cooking videos. I don't have any interest in her or her content (no shade but like kinda shade) so I guess thats what features the most but I thought branding herself as a cooking channel was.. different
her last video was Nutella Taco's. She is truely the Gordon Ramsay of Youtube.

- David Dobrik 2020

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:56 pm
winter_ wrote:

I just snorted :lol:

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

So I’ve been thinking about the vlog squads penises what do we think btw I’m still high as fuck they give you great medicine after surgery. Penis time:

David: thick Slovakian sausage. Large when flaccid & gets only slightly larger when erect. Smells like strawberry suave.

Jeff: modest in size, slightly on the thinner side. Tastes like a NY pizzza slice.

Jonah: micropenis nestle in to his balls/FUPA area. Smelly.

Zane: thick but short. Long foreskin

Ilya: thick again, like a can of deodorant, bends to the right

Dima: skinny but long, has a curve in it

Todd: average & boring like his personality

Jason: nah we ain’t guessing fam I don’t wanna know. I genuinely believe Jason May have bad body odour and a cheesy dick.

Dom: riddled with diseases it is almost unrecognisable

Scott: average thickness, medium length.

Heath: heath radiates big dick energy I believe it would be similar to David’s

Also on the topic of being hired as a PA: do they need an aussie dentist? I’ll come work for a year. Considering they’re always wanting dental shit done. “Vlog squad get high on nitrous!”
Australian dentist Loses license to practice after getting YouTube video stars high on nitrous oxides...
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Biiiiiig yikes at Kristen laughing in the background while Trisha talks shit about her boyfriends friends. (I specify boyfriends friends because I think we all know Kristen does not like them lol)

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

winter_ wrote:

Literally going to America next month. My brother is the one going to LA, I honestly may cry. It's not even the PA shit- it's easy. May murder my brother and go in his place.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

yellowcat wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:58 pm
So I’ve been thinking about the vlog squads penises what do we think btw I’m still high as fuck they give you great medicine after surgery. Penis time:

David: thick Slovakian sausage. Large when flaccid & gets only slightly larger when erect. Smells like strawberry suave.

Jeff: modest in size, slightly on the thinner side. Tastes like a NY pizzza slice.

Jonah: micropenis nestle in to his balls/FUPA area. Smelly.

Zane: thick but short. Long foreskin

Ilya: thick again, like a can of deodorant, bends to the right

Dima: skinny but long, has a curve in it

Todd: average & boring like his personality

Jason: nah we ain’t guessing fam I don’t wanna know. I genuinely believe Jason May have bad body odour and a cheesy dick.

Dom: riddled with diseases it is almost unrecognisable

Scott: average thickness, medium length.

Heath: heath radiates big dick energy I believe it would be similar to David’s

Also on the topic of being hired as a PA: do they need an aussie dentist? I’ll come work for a year. Considering they’re always wanting dental shit done. “Vlog squad get high on nitrous!”
Australian dentist Loses license to practice after getting YouTube video stars high on nitrous oxides...
This is it. The greatest post ever posted on this website. May as well sign off now gals and guys cos we'll never beat this

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

winter_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:58 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:56 pm
winter_ wrote:

I just snorted :lol:
Even she was hesitant claiming she makes "...cooking videos?", forever riding the shitty coattails of her boyfriend.

Return to “David Dobrik”