David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Locked
User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Paschdav » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm

DyingInLA wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:14 pm
This was added 6 days ago!!! Full offer:

Personal Assistant to Digital Talent
Studio City, CA

We are in search of a personal assistant who is organized and reliable for daily tasks and affairs and comfortable with occasionally being on camera.

Responsibilities:

Assist with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, running errands, managing data, setting up and taking down sets. Must have the ability to constantly establish and maintain organizational systems, files and records. You will assist, process, organize while keeping environments free of clutter and distractions. You must be able to handle and manage talent’s business and personal schedule. You must also be able to keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather and summarize information for talent.

In addition, you’ll assist with weekly planning, coordinate and organize travel, frequently review plans and proactively provide appropriate support. Must anticipate needs in advance so that daily tasks/goals can be fulfilled. Examples of this include: Ensuring that all requests needed are taken care of, running personal and business errands as needed, and regularly scanning “office” and home environments to ensure there are no major areas of “blockage” or “quicksand” that might keep from being productive.

Task examples:

- Calendar management including business and personal appointments

- Organize and manage client contact information (ie. daily personal and project recaps, etc)

- Running daily errands which include, but are not limited, groceries, production shopping, etc.

- Organizing home and office environments

- Special projects coordination including filming bits and paid social media obligations

Requirements / Desired Qualifications

- Bachelor's degree or student in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent preferred

- 1-2 years of experience preferred

- Social media experience strongly preferred

- Passion for the entertainment industry

- Extremely organized and detail oriented

- Ability to work in a fast paced environment

- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently

- Hard working with a "no task is too small" or “whatever it takes” attitude

- Excellent time management skills

- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Assistant must also handle sensitive information with confidentiality and tact.

- High level ability to multi task

- Technical Proficiency with programs including Apple, Dropbox, iMovie and MS Office. If you have experience with Premiere, Photoshop and Podcasting software or tools please note that in your submission.

- Flexible schedule (~50 hours/week) Some availability on weekends.

- Must have valid driver license and car.

The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year

Location:

Studio City, CA (Required)

Work authorization:

United States (Required)

Additional Compensation:

Other forms

Benefits:

Flexible schedule

This Job Is:

A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education

Schedule:

Monday to Friday
Weekends required
Its either David or Jason at this point
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

User avatar
3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 660
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 420 times
Been thanked: 726 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by 3wc » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:18 pm

Didn’t even think of it being Jason- could well be.

Hmmmm! Wonder how they’d ever go about looking through the applications, you know they’ll be spammed once it gets around.

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Paschdav » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:18 pm

3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:10 pm
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 pm
alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Which one of yall is going to apply? Get inside the process. Must infiltrate.
Reckon they’ll let my British ass in?


Lets both apply, double the chances of a brit being accepted 8-) Dunno if my History degree will cut it though...
I’m a nursery teacher so I mean... David is practically an overgrown 4/5 year old, right? :rofl:

Let’s both go, split the job, lol.

P.s, hi fellow same timezoner, haha.
lets hope David is already potty trained. You can teach him to read thats good
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Paschdav » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:18 pm

3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:18 pm
Didn’t even think of it being Jason- could well be.

Hmmmm! Wonder how they’d ever go about looking through the applications, you know they’ll be spammed once it gets around.
That's probably what casandra is for. Skimming through them.
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Cappy24
Informer
Informer
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 327 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Cappy24 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm

FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
I'm literally a British personal assistant. The fuck.
Ahhhh Filo now is your time to shine!!!!! We believe in you :D
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:10 pm
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 pm
alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Which one of yall is going to apply? Get inside the process. Must infiltrate.
Reckon they’ll let my British ass in?


Lets both apply, double the chances of a brit being accepted 8-) Dunno if my History degree will cut it though...
I’m a nursery teacher so I mean... David is practically an overgrown 4/5 year old, right? :rofl:

Let’s both go, split the job, lol.

P.s, hi fellow same timezoner, haha.
Oh 100% that is the perfect experience, I mean I work in publishing so I can like write his tweets? :rofl: lol the Brits are taking over! Davids not gonna know what hit him!

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am
Has thanked: 1073 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by FilofaxK » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 pm

Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
I'm literally a British personal assistant. The fuck.
Ahhhh Filo now is your time to shine!!!!! We believe in you :D
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:10 pm
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 pm
alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Which one of yall is going to apply? Get inside the process. Must infiltrate.
Reckon they’ll let my British ass in?


Lets both apply, double the chances of a brit being accepted 8-) Dunno if my History degree will cut it though...
I’m a nursery teacher so I mean... David is practically an overgrown 4/5 year old, right? :rofl:

Let’s both go, split the job, lol.

P.s, hi fellow same timezoner, haha.
Oh 100% that is the perfect experience, I mean I work in publishing so I can like write his tweets? :rofl: lol the Brits are taking over! Davids not gonna know what hit him!
This is some bull shit. I do this all fucking day.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

User avatar
alphaB13
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4063
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 am
Has thanked: 2001 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by alphaB13 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 pm

They probably realized with the last time Natalie was out of town that he's a whole mess and it's too hard for others/friends to step into that role for just a few days at a time. Like when I get a sub, they can't do everything that I already know to do. I have to write hella detailed sub plans so everything doesn't go to hell in a handbasket. He needs someone else to be on top of his shit so the world doesn't fall apart when she's out pursuing other things.

Also, the job description doesn't include traveling with him, which Natalie does. But Jason/Zane/Scott don't bring their assistants when they travel.
Last edited by alphaB13 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Paschdav » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 pm

FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
I'm literally a British personal assistant. The fuck.
Ahhhh Filo now is your time to shine!!!!! We believe in you :D
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:10 pm
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 pm


Reckon they’ll let my British ass in?


Lets both apply, double the chances of a brit being accepted 8-) Dunno if my History degree will cut it though...
I’m a nursery teacher so I mean... David is practically an overgrown 4/5 year old, right? :rofl:

Let’s both go, split the job, lol.

P.s, hi fellow same timezoner, haha.
Oh 100% that is the perfect experience, I mean I work in publishing so I can like write his tweets? :rofl: lol the Brits are taking over! Davids not gonna know what hit him!
This is some bull shit. I do this all fucking day.
be careful if you get the Job. He might want to set you up with Jason.
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

User avatar
3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 660
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 420 times
Been thanked: 726 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by 3wc » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:23 pm

Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
I'm literally a British personal assistant. The fuck.
Ahhhh Filo now is your time to shine!!!!! We believe in you :D
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:10 pm
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 pm
alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Which one of yall is going to apply? Get inside the process. Must infiltrate.
Reckon they’ll let my British ass in?


Lets both apply, double the chances of a brit being accepted 8-) Dunno if my History degree will cut it though...
I’m a nursery teacher so I mean... David is practically an overgrown 4/5 year old, right? :rofl:

Let’s both go, split the job, lol.

P.s, hi fellow same timezoner, haha.
Oh 100% that is the perfect experience, I mean I work in publishing so I can like write his tweets? :rofl: lol the Brits are taking over! Davids not gonna know what hit him!
Sorted, we can all go for it and swindle our deal that we all get $40,000 each- just think 3 people = 3x as productive and can be in 3 places at once, getting deals, organising schedules and fetching food all at once besides, $40k is pennies for them lot, we’re not asking for much.

3 different British accents too, what more can you want? Team 10 only had one, so VS automatically win, all down to us.

:tu:

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Paschdav » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:24 pm

3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:23 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
I'm literally a British personal assistant. The fuck.
Ahhhh Filo now is your time to shine!!!!! We believe in you :D
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:15 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:10 pm
3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 pm


Reckon they’ll let my British ass in?


Lets both apply, double the chances of a brit being accepted 8-) Dunno if my History degree will cut it though...
I’m a nursery teacher so I mean... David is practically an overgrown 4/5 year old, right? :rofl:

Let’s both go, split the job, lol.

P.s, hi fellow same timezoner, haha.
Oh 100% that is the perfect experience, I mean I work in publishing so I can like write his tweets? :rofl: lol the Brits are taking over! Davids not gonna know what hit him!
Sorted, we can all go for it and swindle our deal that we all get $40,000 each- just think 3 people = 3x as productive and can be in 3 places at once, getting deals, organising schedules and fetching food all at once besides, $40k is pennies for them lot, we’re not asking for much.

3 different British accents too, what more can you want? Team 10 only had one, so VS automatically win, all down to us.

:tu:
I get the feeling that you all just want to get shipped with him when the time comes.
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am
Has thanked: 1073 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by FilofaxK » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm

I think we are forgetting that I want Ilya.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Paschdav » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm

FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
I think we are forgetting that I want Ilya.
so you are just using David to get closer to ilya
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am
Has thanked: 1073 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by FilofaxK » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
I think we are forgetting that I want Ilya.
so you are just using David to get closer to ilya
Am I supposed to be Sorry?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Paschdav » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:31 pm

FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
I think we are forgetting that I want Ilya.
so you are just using David to get closer to ilya
Am I supposed to be Sorry?
ruthless! I like it
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am
Has thanked: 1073 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by FilofaxK » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:34 pm

Is this job a combination of Joe and Natalie? Removed some of her shit tasks and has editing skills like How to help David?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

Cappy24
Informer
Informer
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 327 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Cappy24 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:31 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
I think we are forgetting that I want Ilya.
so you are just using David to get closer to ilya
Am I supposed to be Sorry?
ruthless! I like it
This is the way it has to be Pasch, not fucks given. Filo I have full faith that you can infiltrate the group for us, get into Ilya's pants and set the world to rights. You got this :tu:

User avatar
MiltankPrime

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by MiltankPrime » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 pm

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm
DyingInLA wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:14 pm
This was added 6 days ago!!! Full offer:

Personal Assistant to Digital Talent
Studio City, CA

We are in search of a personal assistant who is organized and reliable for daily tasks and affairs and comfortable with occasionally being on camera.

Responsibilities:

Assist with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, running errands, managing data, setting up and taking down sets. Must have the ability to constantly establish and maintain organizational systems, files and records. You will assist, process, organize while keeping environments free of clutter and distractions. You must be able to handle and manage talent’s business and personal schedule. You must also be able to keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather and summarize information for talent.

In addition, you’ll assist with weekly planning, coordinate and organize travel, frequently review plans and proactively provide appropriate support. Must anticipate needs in advance so that daily tasks/goals can be fulfilled. Examples of this include: Ensuring that all requests needed are taken care of, running personal and business errands as needed, and regularly scanning “office” and home environments to ensure there are no major areas of “blockage” or “quicksand” that might keep from being productive.

Task examples:

- Calendar management including business and personal appointments

- Organize and manage client contact information (ie. daily personal and project recaps, etc)

- Running daily errands which include, but are not limited, groceries, production shopping, etc.

- Organizing home and office environments

- Special projects coordination including filming bits and paid social media obligations

Requirements / Desired Qualifications

- Bachelor's degree or student in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent preferred

- 1-2 years of experience preferred

- Social media experience strongly preferred

- Passion for the entertainment industry

- Extremely organized and detail oriented

- Ability to work in a fast paced environment

- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently

- Hard working with a "no task is too small" or “whatever it takes” attitude

- Excellent time management skills

- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Assistant must also handle sensitive information with confidentiality and tact.

- High level ability to multi task

- Technical Proficiency with programs including Apple, Dropbox, iMovie and MS Office. If you have experience with Premiere, Photoshop and Podcasting software or tools please note that in your submission.

- Flexible schedule (~50 hours/week) Some availability on weekends.

- Must have valid driver license and car.

The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year

Location:

Studio City, CA (Required)

Work authorization:

United States (Required)

Additional Compensation:

Other forms

Benefits:

Flexible schedule

This Job Is:

A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education

Schedule:

Monday to Friday
Weekends required
Its either David or Jason at this point
It's been up for 6 days, how has it taken this long for us to become aware of this.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:53 am
Has thanked: 1073 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by FilofaxK » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:31 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm
I think we are forgetting that I want Ilya.
so you are just using David to get closer to ilya
Am I supposed to be Sorry?
ruthless! I like it
This is the way it has to be Pasch, not fucks given. Filo I have full faith that you can infiltrate the group for us, get into Ilya's pants and set the world to rights. You got this :tu:
I'll even leak his nudes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

Cappy24
Informer
Informer
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 327 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Cappy24 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:42 pm

FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:31 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm


so you are just using David to get closer to ilya
Am I supposed to be Sorry?
ruthless! I like it
This is the way it has to be Pasch, not fucks given. Filo I have full faith that you can infiltrate the group for us, get into Ilya's pants and set the world to rights. You got this :tu:
I'll even leak his nudes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh pleeeeeeease, you are doing the lords work!!!

User avatar
saltyhoe7

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by saltyhoe7 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:43 pm

I'm sorry but $30-40k living in LA is not a liveable wage. Especially working weekends? And how stressful that job probably is, having to be on call at all times basically? Yeah fucking right! That's like $3k AT THE MOST monthly, and rent in LA is like $1k at the cheapest. But who knows, maybe it comes with clout and free cars...

User avatar
well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1597
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by well wait idk » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:45 pm

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm
DyingInLA wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:14 pm
This was added 6 days ago!!! Full offer:

Personal Assistant to Digital Talent
Studio City, CA

We are in search of a personal assistant who is organized and reliable for daily tasks and affairs and comfortable with occasionally being on camera.

Responsibilities:

Assist with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, running errands, managing data, setting up and taking down sets. Must have the ability to constantly establish and maintain organizational systems, files and records. You will assist, process, organize while keeping environments free of clutter and distractions. You must be able to handle and manage talent’s business and personal schedule. You must also be able to keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather and summarize information for talent.

In addition, you’ll assist with weekly planning, coordinate and organize travel, frequently review plans and proactively provide appropriate support. Must anticipate needs in advance so that daily tasks/goals can be fulfilled. Examples of this include: Ensuring that all requests needed are taken care of, running personal and business errands as needed, and regularly scanning “office” and home environments to ensure there are no major areas of “blockage” or “quicksand” that might keep from being productive.

Task examples:

- Calendar management including business and personal appointments

- Organize and manage client contact information (ie. daily personal and project recaps, etc)

- Running daily errands which include, but are not limited, groceries, production shopping, etc.

- Organizing home and office environments

- Special projects coordination including filming bits and paid social media obligations

Requirements / Desired Qualifications

- Bachelor's degree or student in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent preferred

- 1-2 years of experience preferred

- Social media experience strongly preferred

- Passion for the entertainment industry

- Extremely organized and detail oriented

- Ability to work in a fast paced environment

- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently

- Hard working with a "no task is too small" or “whatever it takes” attitude

- Excellent time management skills

- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Assistant must also handle sensitive information with confidentiality and tact.

- High level ability to multi task

- Technical Proficiency with programs including Apple, Dropbox, iMovie and MS Office. If you have experience with Premiere, Photoshop and Podcasting software or tools please note that in your submission.

- Flexible schedule (~50 hours/week) Some availability on weekends.

- Must have valid driver license and car.

The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year

Location:

Studio City, CA (Required)

Work authorization:

United States (Required)

Additional Compensation:

Other forms

Benefits:

Flexible schedule

This Job Is:

A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education

Schedule:

Monday to Friday
Weekends required
Its either David or Jason at this point
sorry but 30-40k a year for a bachelors degree requirement and 50 hours a week? and in California? Jesus Christ I hate the job market

User avatar
alphaB13
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4063
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 am
Has thanked: 2001 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by alphaB13 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:48 pm

Trisha bitching about "20 year olds controlling my life" and shit talking David and Jason with Kristen laughing but looking uncomfortable in the background SECONDS after she walks through the door. Starts at 7:08. I haven't finished yet but my eyes have already rolled into the back of my head 16 times and I hope Elijah yeets her off the cliff.

Last edited by alphaB13 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lichy14
Learner
Learner
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 9:10 am
Location: Miami
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by lichy14 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:49 pm

I would've expected more than $40k, that's literally nothing especially living in LA

User avatar
Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 3002 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by Paschdav » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:06 pm

lichy14 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:49 pm
I would've expected more than $40k, that's literally nothing especially living in LA
35.756 $ Thats average Salary for a personal assistant in LA area
in vino veritas

https://curiouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

User avatar
kremit
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:29 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by kremit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:15 pm

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:48 pm
Trisha bitching about "20 year olds controlling my life" and shit talking David and Jason with Kristen laughing but looking uncomfortable in the background SECONDS after she walks through the door. Starts at 7:08. I haven't finished yet but my eyes have already rolled into the back of my head 16 times and I hope Elijah yeets her off the cliff.

At 15:03 Trisha says her last boyfriend was "45 but... he looked like he was 60 but acted like he was 19... f*cking hate him"

Haven't finished watching either but so far Kristen is maintaining her lack of personality.

Locked

Return to “David Dobrik”