You have the questions. I have the answers

wishes
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by wishes »

That add for Casandra Ramos... is she looking for an assistant for herself or David? I didn't know she was considered "Digital talent" unless she's advertising for Natalie's job so Datalie can happen. Hmmm
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

wishes wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:41 pm
That add for Casandra Ramos... is she looking for an assistant for herself or David? I didn't know she was considered "Digital talent" unless she's advertising for Natalie's job so Datalie can happen. Hmmm
its defo not for her, as the person needs to 'appear on camera' occasionally. sounds like David....but we don't know

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

noonywel wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:43 pm
wishes wrote:
its defo not for her, as the person needs to 'appear on camera' occasionally. sounds like David....but we don't know
It's either David or someone else from the VS who went through casandra.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:48 pm
noonywel wrote:
wishes wrote:
who else could it be to go through Casandra? the only person I can think of is Jeff

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

RE the job posting. I'll reiterate what I said over on the Datalie thread.

Natalie is becoming her own talent and it would be stupid for her to leave LA. It's about time she stops being the one to pick up David's food and clean up after him. Zane, Jason, and Scott all have assistants we rarely see. I'll wait till they talk on this before I assume anything. If she was actually leaving, David would definitely say something.

She has 1.8 million followers on instagram. That's 700k more than Matt King has and he can live off insta. I've been thinking for a long time that she should move into a different role. She doesn't need a job. She has her own brand deals and gets her own PR. She can still be the person that attends interviews and events with David, helps him with reviewing and editing vlogs, but she can have a crew she delegates stuff to. I could see her working as more of a personal manager for his life.

There are some influencers who have that many followers and also have jobs, but a lot of them may also have contracts limiting their work outside of the jobs that got them "famous" (think Buzzfeed) and therefore limiting income. I'm sure Natalie doesn't.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

noonywel wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:53 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:48 pm
noonywel wrote:
wishes wrote:
who else could it be to go through Casandra? the only person I can think of is Jeff
Jeff already has one. Oscar I think his name is. Basically anyone in that group. They dont really have real world experience so they go through someone who knows the business

- David Dobrik 2020

DyingInLA
Debater
Debater

Post by DyingInLA »

Maybe David wants to have two assistants so Natalie can focus half time on David's stuff and half on other things like event planning like she wanted. David actually needs more help, because he should be the one coming up with ideas for vlogs and his assistants should be the ones who try to make them happen and I think he still is sorting out lots of these things himself and it takes too long. He doesn't have that much time, spends lots of time on interviews ect and people complain about boring vlogs.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Natalie is becoming her own talent and it would be stupid for her to leave LA. It's about time she stops being the one to pick up David's food and clean up after him. Zane, Jason, and Scott all have assistants we rarely see. I'll wait till they talk on this before I assume anything. If she was actually leaving, David would definitely say something.

She has 1.8 million followers on instagram. That's 700k more than Matt King has and he can live off insta. I've been thinking for a long time that she should move into a different role. She doesn't need a job. She has her own brand deals and gets her own PR. She can still be the person that attends interviews and events with David, helps him with reviewing and editing vlogs, but she can have a crew she delegates stuff to. I could see her working as more of a personal manager for his life.

There are some influencers who have that many followers and also have jobs, but a lot of them may also have contracts limiting their work outside of the jobs that got them "famous" (think Buzzfeed) and therefore limiting income. I'm sure Natalie doesn't.
Really wouldnt do her any good. She is well liked at the moment because she appears in David's vlogs and is basically his Wife in a sense. The moment she distances herself from that group she is gonna lose a lot of engagement that she got because of David.

- David Dobrik 2020

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

$30,000-$40,0000

I’ll fly myself over and work for that salary! I’ve even got a cute 3 year old in the package deal :rofl:

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:56 pm
$30,000-$40,0000

I’ll fly myself over and work for that salary! I’ve even got a cute 3 year old in the package deal :rofl:
Careful he might marry you to get to your kid

- David Dobrik 2020

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

wishes wrote:
I'm one of the datalie shippers, but I really don't think that's the case. The ship seems to be sinking in all honesty lol.

I'm not 100% sure it's for David neither, but the occasionally appearing on camera has made me suspicious.

I feel they'll have to address this sooner rather than later though. Natalie is very popular and the job listing will explode once it becomes more public knowledge. David is on fire right now, they'll probably be thousands of applications. Too many to reasonably handle in all honesty, makes me doubtful that he would make it a public listing.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Paschdav wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:

Really wouldnt do her any good. She is well liked at the moment because she appears in David's vlogs and is basically his Wife in a sense. The moment she distances herself from that group she is gonna lose a lot of engagement that she got because of David.
That's why I think she'll stick around and continue to be his #1. Then she can send other people to drive all over the city to pick up cantaloupe, or make someone else responsible for finding a bounce house vendor available on a day's notice.

There's no way a 40k a year job can cover everything she does, especially when housing is NOT included.

Occasionally on camera is like Jason's assistant who is sometimes seen on video. He also wants his potential security guard to be someone ok with occasionally being on camera.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:01 pm
Paschdav wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:

That's why I think she'll stick around and continue to be his #1. Then she can send other people to drive all over the city to pick up cantaloupe, or make someone else responsible for finding a bounce house vendor available on a day's notice.

There's no way a 40k a year job can cover everything she does, especially when housing is NOT included.
The average Executive Assistant salary in Los Angeles, CA is $73,864

I think Natalie is listed as executive Assistant. So that salary is more likely for all she does

- David Dobrik 2020

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Which one of yall is going to apply? Get inside the process. Must infiltrate.

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

I think the ad is for David, Natalie might not be leaving but could be moving into a different role potentially production or more directly related to managing the business side. She literally does his washing up at this point which is truly insane. I think part of the incentive for her to move to LA was that David would have promised some kind of progression within David Dobrik LLC, she can't be his assistant forever after all. Its also a very real option like Alpha said that she wants to cultivate her own brand, but she hates being on camera? so making her only source of income her own brand seems like a risky move to me, she would have to amp up her persona a lot for that to work long term.

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

could it be for jeff? he is the only person I can think of in the VS that doesn't have an assistant, and potentially needs one, but it wouldn't be something super high paid etc. he mentioned Cody is his assistant at the moment, but it isn't really working out. he is also the only one I can think of that is close with cassandra, and would therefore go through her to find someone. but then at the same time, he does have a big team working with him when he does all of his barbershop videos. idk

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

alphaB13 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Which one of yall is going to apply? Get inside the process. Must infiltrate.
Reckon they’ll let my British ass in?

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:06 pm
I think the ad is for David, Natalie might not be leaving but could be moving into a different role potentially production or more directly related to managing the business side. She literally does his washing up at this point which is truly insane. I think part of the incentive for her to move to LA was that David would have promised some kind of progression within David Dobrik LLC, she can't be his assistant forever after all. Its also a very real option like Alpha said that she wants to cultivate her own brand, but she hates being on camera? so making her only source of income her own brand seems like a risky move to me, she would have to amp up her persona a lot for that to work long term.
totally agree, She doesnt really have the character for your typical influencer. Maybe that will make her stick out but honestly I think she wont go anywhere in social media if she isnt around David.

- David Dobrik 2020

Return to “David Dobrik”