alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 32)

Post by alphaB13 »

Brokentoken wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 am
Looks like Natalie joined in on the ship baiting
I mean I know they aren't a thing, but ya don't have to be in a relationship to appreciate that bod

Remember this gem? (Yellowcat, don't open this spoiler till you are out of the hospital. Everyone else, ya welcome.)

Cappy24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cappy24 »

alphaB13 wrote:
Brokentoken wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 am
Looks like Natalie joined in on the ship baiting
I mean I know they aren't a thing, but ya don't have to be in a relationship to appreciate that bod

Remember this gem? (Yellowcat, don't open this spoiler till you are out of the hospital. Everyone else, ya welcome.)
Literally carved from the gods, we are not worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:13 am
yellowcat wrote:Okay so either I’m tripping balls or this thread only move one page since I last checked it? I’m in hospital just had a 6 hour surgery a few hours ago I was like oh noooo bet I’ve missed something but nah all good yeeeehawww. Can’t think about Jeff in here or they’ll wonder why my pussy wet every time they help me move lol (aw fuck that was gross I’m sorry y’all).

God I’m high as fuck on pain meds I don’t give a fuck I’m just gonna say it:

Jeff even if his dick was tiny I would still hold him and cuddle him and kiss him and love him. His little giggle. Fuck. He treats people - Jason, Lorraine etc with respect. He has intereergrated into the squad well imo. I like how he goes to events at the Antonyans. What I love about Jeff is at first I thought he was going to be cocky “omg I can’t believe they all just follow David” but now I can see he respects the hustle and he genuinely listens to people, is funny, good sense of humour. Ahhh I love him. Not just because he is attractive either. I love how he is respectful to Lorraine and Jonah even, Jason - it shows his character is good. Even the most “hated” Jonah he still treats with respect. But Jeff baby please what is you doinnnn throw those fucking trousers in the BIN.

Now do I feel wrong “objectifying” him as a sex object? No. Now if we can get a glimpse of his penis somehow that will be great. Even if it’s itty bitty I will worship it. We know David is a serial masturbator but Jeff is more discrete. I do like to believe he gives the old sauce bottle a shake every day.

Anyway not sure where this is going. JEFF is a sex icon.
For some reason I really feel like if anyone were to have their nudes leaked it would be Jeff! But let’s not think too hard about that right now, don’t wanna worry your doctor! Image

I can see Zane sending random dick pics he took while drunk. Almost amazed that they arent out there yet
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Portillos have a framed photo of David. I can't

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

Paschdav wrote:
Cappy24 wrote:
yellowcat wrote:Okay so either I’m tripping balls or this thread only move one page since I last checked it? I’m in hospital just had a 6 hour surgery a few hours ago I was like oh noooo bet I’ve missed something but nah all good yeeeehawww. Can’t think about Jeff in here or they’ll wonder why my pussy wet every time they help me move lol (aw fuck that was gross I’m sorry y’all).

Jeff even if his dick was tiny I would still hold him and cuddle him and kiss him and love him. His little giggle. Fuck. He treats people - Jason, Lorraine etc with respect. He has intereergrated into the squad well imo. I like how he goes to events at the Antonyans. What I love about Jeff is at first I thought he was going to be cocky “omg I can’t believe they all just follow David” but now I can see he respects the hustle and he genuinely listens to people, is funny, good sense of humour. Ahhh I love him. Not just because he is attractive either. I love how he is respectful to Lorraine and Jonah even, Jason - it shows his character is good. Even the most “hated” Jonah he still treats with respect. But Jeff baby please what is you doinnnn throw those fucking trousers in the BIN.

Now do I feel wrong “objectifying” him as a sex object? No. Now if we can get a glimpse of his penis somehow that will be great. Even if it’s itty bitty I will worship it. We know David is a serial masturbator but Jeff is more discrete. I do like to believe he gives the old sauce bottle a shake every day.

For some reason I really feel like if anyone were to have their nudes leaked it would be Jeff! But let’s not think too hard about that right now, don’t wanna worry your doctor! Image

I can see Zane sending random dick pics he took while drunk. Almost amazed that they arent out there yet
Yeah zane, Todd and Jeff are my strongest contenders for leaked nudes, blows my mind no ones had a sex scandal yet in that group

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:36 am
Cappy24 wrote:

Yeah, the most likely is Zane or Dom by a landslide. After them, the single ones and Todd but not David because I’d be surprised if he could muster the courage.

They probably have “Haha, I had to take a picture as proof” pics of Jonah’s cocktail weenie.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

I’m surprised there’s been no nudes leaked, especially from Todd.

Cheesey will be in with her usual *ahem* comments after that pic of Jeff 😏😂

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

winter_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:40 am
Portillos have a framed photo of David. I can't
And what he wrote on it :lol:
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

3wc wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:48 am
I’m surprised there’s been no nudes leaked, especially from Todd.

Cheesey will be in with her usual *ahem* comments after that pic of Jeff 😏😂
Found a pic of Cheesey after that Jeff picture

Last edited by Paschdav on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- David Dobrik 2020

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cappy24 wrote:

Yeah, the most likely is Zane or Dom by a landslide. After them, the single ones and Todd but not David because I’d be surprised if he could muster the courage.

They probably have “Haha, I had to take a picture as proof” pics of Jonah’s cocktail weenie.
I would drop truly obscene amounts of money to see a pic of Jonah’s dick, I NEED to know at this point. I also need all new reactions of them seeing it while erect, he says it gets as big as three inches??

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Cappy24 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 am
Paschdav wrote:
Cappy24 wrote:

I would drop truly obscene amounts of money to see a pic of Jonah’s dick, I NEED to know at this point. I also need all new reactions of them seeing it while erect, he says it gets as big as three inches??

I mean a small dick wouldnt even be a problem, its not like he can do anything about it. But from his character I can already tell that he is a selfish lover.

- David Dobrik 2020

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:59 am
Cappy24 wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cappy24 wrote:

I mean a small dick wouldnt even be a problem, its not like he can do anything about it. But from his character I can already tell that he is a selfish lover.
Oh there is absoultely no doubt in my mind that boy has ever even heard the word 'reciprocation' :|

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cappy24 wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cappy24 wrote:

Yeah, ngl, I’ve got some morbid curiosity about just how small it is.

Someone should tell him losing weight will make it less small.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:05 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
Cappy24 wrote:

- David Dobrik 2020

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

I too, have a bizarre curiosity towards Jonahs penis. But also for the good of my health and my poor eyeballs, I also hope I never find out.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:08 pm
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:05 pm
Cappy24 wrote:
Paschdav wrote:

I was thinking more like a mozzarella stick... cut in half?

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

winter_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:09 pm
I too, have a bizarre curiosity towards Jonahs penis. But also for the good of my health and my poor eyeballs, I also hope I never find out.
Amen.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Ok how do you only quote the answer instead of all the previous answers. My quotes always end up not working

- David Dobrik 2020

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

podcasttt??????? they did record it before NY, so it should be out....hmhm

Natdobrik
Talker
Talker

Post by Natdobrik »

So sad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “David Dobrik”