Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 2

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 2

Post by Teacup30 »

Yay our second thread for our favourite people!
May we receive many more adorable moments and good gossip to discuss.

:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 2

Post by SqueakLola »

following
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I really want David to post a new cute pic with Natalie on his IG, it's been a while

pksanne
Debater
Debater

Post by pksanne »

OMG which podcast did Jason ask about sexual tension? He definitely has been a Datalie shipper for a while now hahah. I can't remember which podcast it was but Jason was talking about how he asked a girl out with a recording over the phone and how lame it was. David disagreed and said it a girl could find it cute he was so nervous and had to record himself to ask her to go out with him. Then they asked Natalie if that is cute and she said a direct approach is better. Haha David should understand his subtle ways are not enough- he has to be bold.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

pksanne wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:41 pm
OMG which podcast did Jason ask about sexual tension? He definitely has been a Datalie shipper for a while now hahah. I can't remember which podcast it was but Jason was talking about how he asked a girl out with a recording over the phone and how lame it was. David disagreed and said it a girl could find it cute he was so nervous and had to record himself to ask her to go out with him. Then they asked Natalie if that is cute and she said a direct approach is better. Haha David should understand his subtle ways are not enough- he has to be bold.
It would have been just after valentines day from memory.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

Can David surprise Natalie with a new phone please?! Sad it’s cracked :(
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

yellowcat wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:12 pm
Can David surprise Natalie with a new phone please?! Sad it’s cracked :(
eh I'm sure she can afford to replace her phone right away :rofl: if he's gonna surprise her with anything it should be the dog but that seems like its never gonna happen haha

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Natalie liked this lol.
She also liked Tana's tweet "I want it" in response to Corinna saying she popped Davids pimple and is gonna sell it on ebay.

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

yay at the new thread, hopefully its a good one

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

I’m putting it out there - this the the thread that will make or break Datalie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

screamqueens
Informer
Informer

Post by screamqueens »

dearactually wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:13 am

Do you mean in terms of shippers or Dave and Nat confirming/denying if their dating?

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

screamqueens wrote:
dearactually wrote:

Do you mean in terms of shippers or Dave and Nat confirming/denying if their dating?
The latter.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

dearactually wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:43 am
screamqueens wrote:
dearactually wrote:

The latter.

This has been going on for such a long time, surely something will happen soon? And how long can you realistically sit on a secret before it gets out? Well we do know the vlog squad is good at that...

mishnewbooty
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mishnewbooty »

so many things i want to say but first i love how civil and articulate the discussion has been. this is my first time commenting so it's gonna be a long one so strap tf in.

i found myself on board the datalie ship very quickly and unexpectedly with no passport or visa or life jacket.
the moment i saw the two of them dance together on david's ig story back in january i think it was, i knew that was it. i just sort of instantly felt the connection between the two of them. mind you i only started watching david/vs around the same time so i'm very new to this.

i have theories and opinions and thoughts on it all but someone said the ffg:

"But, a few weeks ago I shared on this forum that I saw a shipping account post a quote from someone regarding D & N saying that they were unintentionally falling in love and I really don’t think there is a better explanation of what’s happening between those two right now. I think we’re watching two people who are endgame slowly but surely finding out that they’re each other’s person. I don’t know if there has been any kind of “romance” if you will between them at this point, but there definitely has been/is tension."

and i completely agree with this. everyone around them and who watch them seem to see it but them. especially jason, lorraine, joe and josh. lorraine seems so be their biggest supporter. mothers know these things i wouldn't be surprised if david or natalie's mothers want them to get together. (insert prom story here)

its obvious even for a newbie like me to notice that its been different between them lately coincidentally since nat and her bf broke up. there hadn't been any room for them to explore those types of feelings because they had both been in relationships. now that they're both single and living together things changed.

they're not hiding anything, there isn't any proof so don't go looking for it. the two of them haven't figured it out themselves yet. i fully believe its an unspoken thing between them. they know people ship them including their own friends but they'll never address it or be honest with each other. they probably secretly like each other but will never admit it. i think they're subconsciously leaving room for the possibility. the fact that they work together and he's her boss complicates it more. he's totally holding back on actually giving her a dog because it would look too domestic.

its also telling that everyone and their mother has a crush on natalie and david respectively and they both reject all the advances.

they're so many romantic tropes rolled into one its painful. childhood bestfriends, the girl next door, the boy next door, roommates, boss/employee, a girl and a boy who are bestfriends and all the boys like her but she shows no interest in any them because she might be secretly in love with him and vice versa.

there's so many more things i wanted to say but this is getting too long

at the end of the day they're best friends and literally at the end of the day they get to go home together and that's all that matters

needy from jennifer's body once said "sandbox love never dies."

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

^^^ they go home together and to each other. i can imagine home is where the other person is( insert david home insta story here)

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

dearactually wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:43 am
screamqueens wrote:
dearactually wrote:

The latter.

Well if that’s the case then it’s already the end of the thread 🤣. I ship and enjoy contributing here but I still don’t feel confident they’re going to date and if they do I think it’ll take a long time so then not getting together or denying doesn’t bother me since I don’t have high hopes in the first place haha

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

"our cabinets"

There's them plurals again. That was such an excuse to film her lmao.

Post by Guest »

MiltankPrime wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:23 pm
"our cabinets"

There's them plurals again. That was such an excuse to film her lmao.
Yeah the fact that he included her in both the snapchat and instagram stories too

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

oh come on my baby girl natalie deserves a better man than david. :|

thanks teacup for creating the new thread <3

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

I was so against the mods making a separate thread for Datalie but this thread is so full of positivity (even if we are sometimes being deluisonal). Also the vlog squad thread is moving at a much more comfortable pace so if you aren't online for a day or two you don't have a full 30 pages to read and catch up.

Return to “David Dobrik”