soooo.....they were fun huh? lol

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Diza Thread (David and Liza)

Post by Betty_Rage »

Just like the relationship itself I see this thread is also dead.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 pm
Just like the relationship itself I see this thread is also dead.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

diza were slightly cute, but not surprised they broke up. it seemed they're whole relationship was them trying to make jokes and be funny for the camera.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

David saying he misses liza in tanas newest video and getting awkward when she asks him who he's slept with since. Also talks about how "picky" he is.

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

Anyone alive in here?

I might post just random pics/vids to appreciate what their relationship used to be back when I found them cute.

Disclaimer: They may not be together now, and may not be what each other needs, but at one point in time they blended well together and created something fun and special. So here’s to late 2015 to mid-2017! RIP.

Also there will probably be cringe IG account names. I don’t condone and I apologize in advance lol. Ignore the captures if they’re cringe.

They were sweet, and I need to get to bed. So here’s a contribution for the night.
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

Mstick1990
Informer
Informer

Post by Mstick1990 »

wild_in_our_way wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 am
Anyone alive in here?

I might post just random pics/vids to appreciate what their relationship used to be back when I found them cute.

Disclaimer: They may not be together now, and may not be what each other needs, but at one point in time they blended well together and created something fun and special. So here’s to late 2015 to mid-2017! RIP.

Also there will probably be cringe IG account names. I don’t condone and I apologize in advance lol. Ignore the captures if they’re cringe.

They were sweet, and I need to get to bed. So here’s a contribution for the night.
lol that was awesome wild thank you for those clips. Thats what I miss about them most, that awesome bond they had that we all got to witness. Good times.

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nikkibella17 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:53 pm
That’s actually a favorite. It’s the first full length video we got of just then hanging out and being in their element.

I was surprised by a few things in it. One that fact that Liza would literally stick her finger up his butt on camera, and two that their attention spans were really that short lol. Liza in particular couldn’t focus for shit lol.

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

A personal favorite.

taytaydean
Informer
Informer

Post by taytaydean »

wild_in_our_way wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:27 am
nikkibella17 wrote:
That’s actually a favorite. It’s the first full length video we got of just then hanging out and being in their element.

I was surprised by a few things in it. One that fact that Liza would literally stick her finger up his butt on camera, and two that their attention spans were really that short lol. Liza in particular couldn’t focus for shit lol.
It’s also the first time it was caught that Liza was having social anxiety on camera. She said their word “Tiffany” a few times. Can’t believe this was just a few weeks before they broke up!

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

taytaydean wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:11 am
wild_in_our_way wrote:
nikkibella17 wrote:

It’s also the first time it was caught that Liza was having social anxiety on camera. She said their word “Tiffany” a few times. Can’t believe this was just a few weeks before they broke up!
Holy shit I never even picked up on that. Just noticed on a rewatch. I just thought it was her being random.

21:32
L: Tiiiifffanny! Tiff Tiff.
D: When’s she coming?
L: She’s here.
D: She’s arrived? She’s here?
L: Yep.
D: Okay. (Speaks more carefully) How about we film the video?
L: Tiffany.
D: How about we film the video after?

Makes me kind of sad if true. You can tell she has ADHD from her behavior, but she always masked her anxiety well by traits you wouldn’t think an anxious person would possess.

I’m curious what made you pick up on that even being related?

taytaydean
Informer
Informer

Post by taytaydean »

wild_in_our_way wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:03 pm
taytaydean wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:11 am
wild_in_our_way wrote:
nikkibella17 wrote:

Holy shit I never even picked up on that. Just noticed on a rewatch. I just thought it was her being random.

21:32
L: Tiiiifffanny! Tiff Tiff.
D: When’s she coming?
L: She’s here.
D: She’s arrived? She’s here?
L: Yep.
D: Okay. (Speaks more carefully) How about we film the video?
L: Tiffany.
D: How about we film the video after?

Makes me kind of sad if true. You can tell she has ADHD from her behavior, but she always masked her anxiety well by traits you wouldn’t think an anxious person would possess.

I’m curious what made you pick up on that even being related?
She talks about "tiffany" being her and David's code name for anxiety in this video:

at 1:12

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thanks for posting. I had seen that video but hadn’t really “seen” it if you will when she was talking about her anxiety. Wow. That must have been such a difficult thing for them both to deal with but glad they both were open about it all to each other. If anything they had a mutual respect for each other and were super supportive.

I mean throughout the entire video above they’re farting, joking, just “being” and it really shows a level of comfort that you gain from being with someone for so long. At the end of the day, I do hope they’re still friendly because from an outsider, they were always very supportive of each other at the end of the day and just seemed to “get” each other.

David’s a fucking weirdo but so is she. And they both seem to acknowledge and accept that lol.

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

In the video, Liza also said her talking in her baby voice was David’s kink and then retracted her statement, but I do think there’s truth there. I think in general he loved all the voices and characters she put on and that is one of his kinks. It reminds me of when she did her Stitch voice.

Mstick1990
Informer
Informer

Post by Mstick1990 »

wild_in_our_way wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:18 pm
Thanks for posting. I had seen that video but hadn’t really “seen” it if you will when she was talking about her anxiety. Wow. That must have been such a difficult thing for them both to deal with but glad they both were open about it all to each other. If anything they had a mutual respect for each other and were super supportive.

I mean throughout the entire video above they’re farting, joking, just “being” and it really shows a level of comfort that you gain from being with someone for so long. At the end of the day, I do hope they’re still friendly because from an outsider, they were always very supportive of each other at the end of the day and just seemed to “get” each other.

David’s a fucking weirdo but so is she. And they both seem to acknowledge and accept that lol.
That's my exact reason why I wish we could still see them together. When I say together im not even talking about romantically (not gonna lie though a part of me would love it) but more because of the friendship and bond that they had. They truly were each others best friends and rock. I had no idea both of them were dealing with issues like that, well Liza we all did but never was sure to the extent. That video of her describing it really put into perspective what she was going thru. I think they are friends and if we never see them vlog together or w.e, hopefully they can still be there for each other if need be.

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It’ll be interesting to see what Vidcon has in store this year.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

They both had very separate issues. Liza has social anxiety, possible adhd, self identity issues and I suspect food issues as well.

David has OCD and is a workaholic who also had food issues although I think that stemmed more from his OCD and need for control.

I think together they were actually a little bit toxic. David needs to be with people all the time, Liza needs time away from everyone. David was always wanting to film characters and wanting Liza to play it up for the camera when she didn't even know who she was or what she wanted. David was working himself into a state of very bad health and stress and Liza didn't have the time or energy to support him through that. And their food issues together, didn't they go for midnight runs?

They are both doing a lot better apart. I think they both need support from different people. Look how great David is doing now. He spends time with his family, cut his vlogs down, doesn't worry about calories anymore, can go to the movies without Liza, etc.

Liza has the privacy she obviously needed. And due to that I can't comment more about how shes doing mentally. But she says shes doing better.

Their relationship on the surface looked very adorable and cute. They bonded over being so young and moving to LA and getting famous on youtube/vine. But when you scratch a little deeper, you see the cracks.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Return to “David Dobrik”