Datalie Thread (David and Natalie)

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie)

Post by FilofaxK »

Marie_10 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:39 pm
But honestly though it's pretty significant if he wanted to do it, I'm sure the non shippers will say that it's because he wanted a good thumbnail or whatever but David is not the type to kiss people randomly at all
Just to clarify. He said it for really weird choking Corinna. Said it was crazy to say he wanted to fuck Carly. But said 'What about it?' about kissing Natalie.
I HATE HIM!
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Natdave1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Natdave1 »

Just paused. Internally screaming.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

What a tease.

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

I can’t listen yet, what’d he say

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

Jason is trying to spill all the tea

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

Sorry guys if this is off topic but anyone of you can see natalie's ig story?
Instagram has been weird all day and i can't see anything. I wonder if they're on their way to Chicago or not.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

They aren't it's just her having breakfast and showing the garden.

If I don't get a fucking sex tape by the end of this week, I'll cry. (This is obviously a joke, but I feel like it needs to be said).

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I just wonder what he had in mind lmao it would have been so random if he did it for the vlog? Like we all know that he's not the type to say yes to these dares... It's just pretty obvious that he wants to kiss her lol.

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

FilofaxK wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:47 pm
Marie_10 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:39 pm
But honestly though it's pretty significant if he wanted to do it, I'm sure the non shippers will say that it's because he wanted a good thumbnail or whatever but David is not the type to kiss people randomly at all
Just to clarify. He said it for really weird choking Corinna. Said it was crazy to say he wanted to fuck Carly. But said 'What about it?' about kissing Natalie.
I HATE HIM!
This is the important analysis.

He definitely isn't the type to kiss someone just for the vlog, he is normally so reserved about his love life post Liza, I could see him trying to get someone else to kiss for the vlog but not himself. The fact he didn't dismiss the comment was pretty significant as well, it was the same when Jason made that comment about marrying Natalie when the vlogs were done.

I'm also pretty convinced that Jason suspects something and is now the captain of our ship, I think Lorraine might have got him on board lmao.

Anyone think it's interesting that David was comfortable enough to be thinking about approaching Natalie to kiss on the vlog? That speaks of some level of comfort, it's really made me wonder if they've already kissed or are even hooking up, you definitely need a certain level of comfort with someone to be thinking about kissing them on video to an audience of millions. I mean how weirded out would you be if a male friend just randomly out the blue asked to kiss you on video? It's definitely made me curious anyway.

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

The Datalie ship continues I guess

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

I have DIED. Yall this is my fav podcast. The way he acts so repulsed at the idea of kissing insta models, yet brings up kissing Natalie HIMSELF, and when Jason mentions it, says "Yeah sure, what does that have to do with anything?"

YALLLLLLLLL.

Post by Guest »

Lorraine is one of the biggest datalie shippers out there, I wonder if she figured something out while they were in Hawaii/vegas.

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

Well I haven’t heard the podcast so I legit have no idea what exactly he said or the context he said it in but what I’m gathering he wasn’t against kissing Natalie for the vlog. He’s probably joking, but that just adds to my confusion as to why He will not let the ship die, he consistently does or jokes around and say things he knows will keep people interested in them, him and Natalie insist theres nothing there and have gained the attention and views, what else does he gain from his subtle comments and actions he knows will keep the shipping alive. If he wasn’t joking though he’s def bluffing, we already know how reserved he is and i doubt he would make out with his friend for the vlog no matter how desperate for content he was. It’s little things like this though that makes me wonder if maybe he’s the one that has harbored and repressed feelings for her that he never acted on because she seemed to always see him in a platonic way. I know we’ve discussed this already but it reminds me of how he said he never confronted Ilya and Natalie when he thought they were hooking up. Everyone knows how close he is to the both of them and how nosy he is in his friends buisness, especially if it’s things that could provide content, ( ABSOLUTE REACH WARNING) it kinda makes me wonder if he was almost afraid to know the truth so never addressed it. Idk him and Natalie’s vibe is weird to me, sometimes I see them as this platonic pair and wholeheartedly believe them when they say nothing will ever happen and then other times I compare it to his other female friendships and it seems so different

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

inessasa27 wrote: Lorraine is one of the biggest datalie shippers out there, I wonder if she figured something out while they were in Hawaii/vegas.
We ship them from couple minute long interactions in videos and pics, a couple of their hs friends would “ship” and joke about them dating in high school so I’m not surprised Lorraine would ship after spending 2-3 days with them interacting and being around each other with no other people around just her haha

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Lorraine stans. Love that she let her husband take a mistress.

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

Aghhhhhh!!!!! That is so weird for them to kiss for the vlog, because if they were genuine friends, that has the chance of making things super awkward. Also, he pretty much chose to marry Nat, and the whole marry or kill is flirty studfdddddd!!!!!! Aghehehehheheheh

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

Lorraine is the biggest fan of this ship (aside from Teacup) and I’m living for it. She’s too cute.
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

jenni3609 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:50 pm
Well I haven’t heard the podcast so I legit have no idea what exactly he said or the context he said it in but what I’m gathering he wasn’t against kissing Natalie for the vlog. He’s probably joking, but that just adds to my confusion as to why He will not let the ship die, he consistently does or jokes around and say things he knows will keep people interested in them, him and Natalie insist theres nothing there and have gained the attention and views, what else does he gain from his subtle comments and actions he knows will keep the shipping alive. If he wasn’t joking though he’s def bluffing, we already know how reserved he is and i doubt he would make out with his friend for the vlog no matter how desperate for content he was. It’s little things like this though that makes me wonder if maybe he’s the one that has harbored and repressed feelings for her that he never acted on because she seemed to always see him in a platonic way. I know we’ve discussed this already but it reminds me of how he said he never confronted Ilya and Natalie when he thought they were hooking up. Everyone knows how close he is to the both of them and how nosy he is in his friends buisness, especially if it’s things that could provide content, ( ABSOLUTE REACH WARNING) it kinda makes me wonder if he was almost afraid to know the truth so never addressed it. Idk him and Natalie’s vibe is weird to me, sometimes I see them as this platonic pair and wholeheartedly believe them when they say nothing will ever happen and then other times I compare it to his other female friendships and it seems so different
That's the thing though, I don't think he was joking around, Jason pressed him on it and he basically dismissed him with "I wanted to kiss her and what". He would be like "just kidding, just kidding" like he normally does when he's socially uncomfortable, he seemed pretty deadass or about as deadass as David gets anyway. He responded very differently to the comments about wrestling with Corinna and having sex with Carly lol.

I'm also intrigued by their dynamic too. I've often wondered if David has a bit of a complex regarding Natalie, he probably had a crush on her in high school but let's be honest here, David was a bit of a dork back then and Natalie was probably one of the more popular/pretty girls in the school. We all know how hung up he gets about stuff, complexes can die hard. But Davids not that high school dork anymore, he's had a serious glow up in my opinion, I'd fuck his brains out these days but if I'm being brutally honest I don't think I would have looked twice at him in high school. It's definitely not the money/fame neither, I have no chance of even meeting him let alone being with him, he's just matured beautifully and sometimes I don't think he knows it.

It could be a confidence thing with Natalie, maybe he doesn't feel good enough so struggles to be honest with her and just pushes it down and tries to keep her close via friendship, but I think he's cracking, he has no reason to bait, he was doing fine for views long before it and will be doing fine long after. As for Ilya, I think you may be right, he was probably afraid to ask. I do find it interesting that David has done segments with the two people in his friend group who have crushes on her, Zane and Ilya, I think those bits are his way of getting answers behind the safety of his camera, it's a way of reassuring himself, I'm pretty convinced of it.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

wild_in_our_way wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:29 pm
Lorraine is the biggest fan of this ship (aside from Teacup) and I’m living for it. She’s too cute.
Jason also had the balls to bring that up! I'm here for if.

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

David saying that choosing to marry one of them means he can fuck her forever.. and a minute later, he says that out of the three he chooses to marry Natalie?!?! Don't play with my heart, Mr. David Dobrik!

Return to “David Dobrik”