GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:33 pm
style savvy wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:11 pm
I'm not normally one to 'ship' people or get involved with Datalie stuff
BUT Dillon Francis and Natalie would be cute together
I really like Dillon Francis. So, sure.

Seriously, he’s been a nice addition.
He has been my fave ever since he showed up around the squad. Not to mention his humor really fits in well with the group. Also, love his songs lol
Corrina's comment on Dillon's pic with David
is there anything between them?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by as-bj93 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

screamqueens
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 27)

Post by screamqueens »

as-bj93 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:40 pm
screamqueens wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:36 pm
style savvy wrote:

He has been my fave ever since he showed up around the squad. Not to mention his humor really fits in well with the group. Also, love his songs lol
Corrina's comment on Dillon's pic with David
is there anything between them?
There used to be, they hooked up before she dated todd. They talk about it in Jeff's barbershop video with Dillion. Also love Corinna's banter there

screamqueens
Informer
Informer

Post by screamqueens »

I really liked the bit at the end of the vlog when he surprised Brendon. I wouldn't mind if he did that for vlog endings every so often.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

screamqueens wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:36 pm
style savvy wrote:

Yeah, he’s got a nice calmer, more chill sense of humour and presence. I’m charmed.

I think it’s been mentioned, but Jonah puking after so little physical activity is sad and concerning. I don’t like him but as a person, but it’s worrying; in a perfect world the whole family would make changes. Jeff doing a joke fitness video with him might kill the guy and Jason got through that.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Are Lewis Hamilton and Liza being shipped yet? Thought it was interesting that they both posted nice things about each other, Liza never does that with other guys and he doesn't seem to give special posts to one specific person either. How did they even get to know each other??

Ibeatpeopleskids
Learner
Learner

Post by Ibeatpeopleskids »

I disagree with you guys saying Logan can't take a joke. How is it a joke if you are saying it in private and don't expect that person to ever find out about it? I'm not a Logan fan but his close friends joke about the suicide forest to him quite frequently and he takes it well. The difference is they're saying it to his face. Sidenote: Can we stop pretending Tana and Jake are a real couple? They've both stated the relationship is for clickbait and clout. It's a pr relationship that was most likely put together by Tana's team to get more buzz for her MTV show since Jake has millions of more followers than her. She was also back with her ex boyfriend like three weeks ago and has been "dating" Jake for five months so that lets you know all you need to know.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Olivia Jade's hanging out with them, I saw her on Cody's story, he must not know what's up.
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

Mstick1990
Informer
Informer

Post by Mstick1990 »

tkadvil wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:59 pm
Are Lewis Hamilton and Liza being shipped yet? Thought it was interesting that they both posted nice things about each other, Liza never does that with other guys and he doesn't seem to give special posts to one specific person either. How did they even get to know each other??
Pretty sure they met at the MET gala and hit it off. Idk if they've been shipped per se but people here have noticed mutual IG likes and like you said they both made posts for each other. Who knows anymore honestly lol this VS is exhausting with all these possible ships. Thank God for couples like Heath and Mariah.

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

THANK YOU DAVID FOR THE PUKE WARNING. As soon as I saw Jonah running I knew it would probably happen anyway but yeah. Guessing a lot of people commented that and be listened! Or, he reads here and saw my comment ;)
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

Brokentoken wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:10 pm
Olivia Jade's hanging out with them, I saw her on Cody's story, he must not know what's up.
She's been papped out "partying" with them for the last few months now. Clearly nobody in their group cares about integrity.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

yellowcat wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:16 pm
THANK YOU DAVID FOR THE PUKE WARNING. As soon as I saw Jonah running I knew it would probably happen anyway but yeah. Guessing a lot of people commented that and be listened! Or, he reads here and saw my comment ;)
I can't imagine how obese and unhealthy one has to be for their body to THROW UP just from running such a small distance. Like his body is allergic to exercise lol :? It can be hard to have sympathy for Jonah since hes such a dickhead but I do worry about his health at times. And how does he expect to seriously land any serious prominent role looking the way he does? I'm not just talking about the weight.. the way he dresses, wearing kids cartoon shirts.

KarlieSaid
Debater
Debater

Post by KarlieSaid »

Ibeatpeopleskids wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:03 pm
I disagree with you guys saying Logan can't take a joke. How is it a joke if you are saying it in private and don't expect that person to ever find out about it? I'm not a Logan fan but his close friends joke about the suicide forest to him quite frequently and he takes it well. The difference is they're saying it to his face. Sidenote: Can we stop pretending Tana and Jake are a real couple? They've both stated the relationship is for clickbait and clout. It's a pr relationship that was most likely put together by Tana's team to get more buzz for her MTV show since Jake has millions of more followers than her. She was also back with her ex boyfriend like three weeks ago and has been "dating" Jake for five months so that lets you know all you need to know.
Exactly, how is it a joke if you said it behind someone’s back? Pretty sure if he said it to his face Logan would have laughed and throw a joke back. Honestly if I saw a friend talking shit about me on camera I would feel betrayed regardless if we have a humorous friendship, never mind the fact that he’s dodging me but comes to my party, films but doesn’t want to be filmed, AND brought my EX that I’m not ok good terms with to the party?? Yeah you’re a user.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:19 pm
Brokentoken wrote:
She's been papped out "partying" with them for the last few months now. Clearly nobody in their group cares about integrity.
I really don'y see what the bid deal is. If my friend did something wrong like even tax evasion I'd still be their friend. It wasn't murder sheesh.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

KarlieSaid
Debater
Debater

Post by KarlieSaid »

SqueakLola wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:26 pm
Brokentoken wrote:
I really don'y see what the bid deal is. If my friend did something wrong like even tax evasion I'd still be their friend. It wasn't murder sheesh.
How about something like sexual assault and predatory behaviour? Seems like that is A OKAY with David seeing as he’s friends with Dom. The lack of accountability is not something new to the squad, they don’t care for any controversy or scandal and that will bite them in the ass soon enough when they become complicit by readily “supporting” friends in scandals.

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:19 am
Blehmieux wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:08 am
it’s so naive to ever think you know for sure that somebody famous wouldn’t do something fucked up, especially when you’re basing your assumptions on how they present themselves to the public (which is always gonna be the best version possible), or the fact that their friends like them lol. how many famous men need to be outed as disgusting people before we start realizing we need to stop assuming they’d never do anything wrong, especially in an industry where being immoral is basically expected and sometimes beneficial to these men?

i’m not saying that david is harvey weinstein (i actually do like david), but it’s so silly to see so many people here thinking they know for sure david would never do anything majorly wrong. y’all are gonna be really upset if he ever does have a big scandal, and given how money n power almost always corrupt people to some degree, it’s not a ridiculous idea to think that maybe someday he might.
No one is assuming anything.

Uhhh there definitely are a lot of comments like “We know David. David doesn’t do that.” It’s really bad with the Datalie shipping as well. A lot of guesstimations that people are declaring as facts, whether “joking” or not it just looks stupid when you go “David would never go near an underage girl. And he’s fucking Natalie.”
Bruh, we don’t know any of that.

No we don’t know David. We know his fake vlog persona.
It’s obvious he’s a completely different person when you see him in other peoples vlogs, down, snappy, ignoring everyone.

Everyone defends him as this mad genius who’s just busy working away but actually we do not know him at all. Same as any of them.

I’m not at all suggesting he is a bad guy, he obviously had a tonne of friends but yeah. Too many “David would never” comments when we don’t actually know the REAL guy.
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

SqueakLola wrote:
Brokentoken wrote:
I agree that I wouldnt suddenly hate someone or stop being friends with someone because of something like that. But it also doesn't mean it wasn't completely shitty of Olivia to do. I hate to think about all the other students who actually busted their ass to get great scores & grades to attend that school, and Olivia just gets to buy her way through without lifting a finger. She never even cared about going to college anyway, she just wanted to be part of all the parties and 'fun' experience. David even helped her move into her dorm.

This is not to defend David though. He has a consistent track record of keeping shitty disgusting people close. It doesnt make him a bad person, its just his carelessness is quite a negative trait.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

SqueakLola wrote:
Brokentoken wrote:
Nope, just the normal fraud & stealing deserving admission placements. :tu:
OJ was hanging out with them not even 48 hours after all of her sponsorship drops & has been consistently since. I just find it humorous people still pretend to be shocked at the people they choose to keep around as friends. Who needs a little FBI scandal when you can have your pick of sexual predators and those who find fun in homemade bombings!

aaronj
Informer
Informer

Post by aaronj »

hhiley wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Yall go to about 3:30.....
Very confused, he says he knows what they said b/c "security cameras" but then just shows a video of one of his lackeys filming them sitting in a podcast room. There was literally nothing negative shown at all.

KarlieSaid
Debater
Debater

Post by KarlieSaid »

tkadvil wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:35 pm
SqueakLola wrote:
Brokentoken wrote:
I agree that I wouldnt suddenly hate someone or stop being friends with someone because of something like that. But it also doesn't mean it wasn't completely shitty of Olivia to do. I hate to think about all the other students who actually busted their ass to get great scores & grades to attend that school, and Olivia just gets to buy her way through without lifting a finger. She never even cared about going to college anyway, she just wanted to be part of all the parties and 'fun' experience. David even helped her move into her dorm.

This is not to defend David though. He has a consistent track record of keeping shitty disgusting people close. It doesnt make him a bad person, its just his carelessness is quite a negative trait.
I agree with your last paragraph but I do think David is not a good person. Carelessness would be like forgetting your car keys or leaving your milk on the countertop. Being friends with people like Olivia, Dom, and Brandon is being complicit in their behaviour. He’s not this little kid who doesn’t know what he’s doing. I’m not going to continue being friends with 2 sexual predators and someone who does tax fraud. They have no morals and clearly neither has David

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

Does anyone know who Brendon is? Link to his business or something?
I thought it was interesting how Jeff said he has made a million in 2 months, most likely a joke but I imagine the number is pretty close to that.

Return to “David Dobrik”