Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 25)

vlogsquash
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 25)

Post by vlogsquash »

Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:59 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:56 pm
hunter2301 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:54 pm
Unpopular opinion but.. I’m over the Datalie chat on this thread. I feel like it needs it own thread coz it’s talked about too much here :?
All these people complaining, if you dont enjoy a topic skip it or make a suggestion what to talk about. Nothing happening today. Let people be

Also its mod approved
It is indeed mod approved. I have spoken to a mod about it and been told its fine.

Just FYI, the more people post reasons why Datalie is not a thing, the more reason I have to get on here and ship it hard. :tu:

I would suggest FOEing people who annoy you or changing the topic. We did change it to Kristen yesterday but that only lasted for 3 posts. We tried! :rofl:
What is FOEing?

Mstick1990
Informer
Informer

Post by Mstick1990 »

vlogsquash wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:00 pm
Teacup30 wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
hunter2301 wrote:
Unpopular opinion but.. I’m over the Datalie chat on this thread. I feel like it needs it own thread coz it’s talked about too much here :?
All these people complaining, if you dont enjoy a topic skip it or make a suggestion what to talk about. Nothing happening today. Let people be

Also its mod approved
It is indeed mod approved. I have spoken to a mod about it and been told its fine.

Just FYI, the more people post reasons why Datalie is not a thing, the more reason I have to get on here and ship it hard. :tu:

I would suggest FOEing people who annoy you or changing the topic. We did change it to Kristen yesterday but that only lasted for 3 posts. We tried! :rofl:
What is FOEing?
basically blocking someone lol you wont see their posts

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Mstick1990 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:46 pm
starlighttt wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:40 pm
Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:38 pm
starlighttt wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:29 pm
Mstick1990 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Not gonna lie, a part of me would love for Liza to show up in his vlog as a joke of the 1 year anniversary. Even if its a little skit or even a "look were friends thing" (if in fact they even are) but the more I think about it the more it really doesnt make sense. I think its safe to say Liza showing up in davids vlogs are a thing of the past. I think the most we will get is David might bring it up in the podcast briefly but I doubt it. That would be hilarious if he did a skit like that with Lorraine. Great click bait lol
It does make me sad that her being in the vlogs is completely a thing of the past as you said. I'm glad they act like normal exes now and seem to have both really moved on, and yes her being a regular in the vlogs wouldn't make sense anymore. But I wish they could have maintained some semblance of that "we're still friends!" shtick they had going. Like even a monthly or bimonthly Liza appearance in the vlogs.
Lisa doesn't appear to want to be in the vlogs. David would have happily included her last year but she was rarely there so I'm gonna draw my own conclusion and say shes got no interest in his vlogs. Even prior to the spilt her appearances were few and far between. As for the friendship thing, I'm not relationship break up expert, but to me the healthiest thing they can do is give each other plenty of space to go establish new relationships, really move on, before they strike up a casual friendship again. Like Corinna and Todd, they couldn't stand each other, kept their distance, both moved on, and can now attend mutual events. Soon they will be able to pass the time of day and chat about the weather for half a minute. I feel like that is a much more natural order for things. They can't be besties ever again though, that would be weird. Just regular friends.
Yes I agree with everything. Still makes me a lil sad though, obviously not that they broke up because it's waaaaay over for that lol, but that they're really not even friends at all anymore. I think I'm still holding onto the nostalgia of what the vlogs used to be.
As someone who really has gotten into these vlogs about 2 months ago give or take, I totally get what you mean lol Ive been binge watching some old stuff as well as new vlogs and I gotta admit I really enjoy the older material. Not just Liza herself but other aspects as well. I still like the newer content to but idk the old vlogs it seems had a really cool vibe. I also agree on the two of them. Im a diza fan but not in the sense im waiting for them to get back together (would love if they did but honestly it feels slim to none) but more of just how awesome their relationship and bond was. They really had something special.
I was a pretty big Diza fan when it all first went down, but time and watching how he seemed to be so hung up on him while she seemingly strung him along changed that. I can def see how, since it's still pretty fresh feeling to you, that you would be still attached!

Mstick1990
Informer
Informer

Post by Mstick1990 »

alphaB13 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:07 pm
Mstick1990 wrote:
starlighttt wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
starlighttt wrote:

It does make me sad that her being in the vlogs is completely a thing of the past as you said. I'm glad they act like normal exes now and seem to have both really moved on, and yes her being a regular in the vlogs wouldn't make sense anymore. But I wish they could have maintained some semblance of that "we're still friends!" shtick they had going. Like even a monthly or bimonthly Liza appearance in the vlogs.
Lisa doesn't appear to want to be in the vlogs. David would have happily included her last year but she was rarely there so I'm gonna draw my own conclusion and say shes got no interest in his vlogs. Even prior to the spilt her appearances were few and far between. As for the friendship thing, I'm not relationship break up expert, but to me the healthiest thing they can do is give each other plenty of space to go establish new relationships, really move on, before they strike up a casual friendship again. Like Corinna and Todd, they couldn't stand each other, kept their distance, both moved on, and can now attend mutual events. Soon they will be able to pass the time of day and chat about the weather for half a minute. I feel like that is a much more natural order for things. They can't be besties ever again though, that would be weird. Just regular friends.
Yes I agree with everything. Still makes me a lil sad though, obviously not that they broke up because it's waaaaay over for that lol, but that they're really not even friends at all anymore. I think I'm still holding onto the nostalgia of what the vlogs used to be.
As someone who really has gotten into these vlogs about 2 months ago give or take, I totally get what you mean lol Ive been binge watching some old stuff as well as new vlogs and I gotta admit I really enjoy the older material. Not just Liza herself but other aspects as well. I still like the newer content to but idk the old vlogs it seems had a really cool vibe. I also agree on the two of them. Im a diza fan but not in the sense im waiting for them to get back together (would love if they did but honestly it feels slim to none) but more of just how awesome their relationship and bond was. They really had something special.
I was a pretty big Diza fan when it all first went down, but time and watching how he seemed to be so hung up on him while she seemingly strung him along changed that. I can def see how, since it's still pretty fresh feeling to you, that you would be still attached!
Genuine question here because I'm curious and you're not the first person to say that but how did liza "string" him along per se? If I missed something please let me know but my understanding was they obiviously broke up and chose to remain friends. Now if she kept telling him "we'll get back together eventually" then ill totally agree with you but I've seen plenty of couples do the whole break up thing but not really truly breakup and still hang here and there which obiviously isn't healthy as far as healing and moving on but it's also a two way street in he didn't have to stick around.

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

vlogsquash wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:00 pm
Teacup30 wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
hunter2301 wrote:

Also its mod approved

What is FOEing?
It's like muting in a way but to an extent. I wish GG was like twitter though in that you could mute words along with people so they don't come into your radar at all. It would be a big help in avoiding arguments that's for sure.

insidethevoid
Lurker
Lurker

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 25)

Post by insidethevoid »

First time poster but I figured you all might know: can someone please tell me where 3:29 in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9AtEDYh61o&t=284s) is from? It's embarassing how long I've searched for it... :oops:
<3

Post by Guest »

Y'all think maybe the new Shelby and Sandy painting David got is about celebrating himself (the man in the mirror) at the one-year anniversary of the break-up? Maybe I'm overthinking it lol

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Dobrikwasalltherage wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:35 pm
Y'all think maybe the new Shelby and Sandy painting David got is about celebrating himself (the man in the mirror) at the one-year anniversary of the break-up? Maybe I'm overthinking it lol
Lol that's so deep! But I ain't hating it.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

It's like a black mirror? I love it! But I also absolutely hate colour.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Someone asked about Natalie's height a while ago. She is wearing heels in David's latest ig. I guess she just must wear them alot.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Can someone check Jonah's insta story for me? Does Natalie have one of those Cartier rings now? (Worst eye sight ever, even with glasses).

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

alphaB13 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:07 pm
Mstick1990 wrote:
starlighttt wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
starlighttt wrote:

I'm no Diza fan or a Liza fan for that matter, I dont dislike her though. I'm just neutral towards her.

But I don't think she strung David along. At least not intentionally anyway, it sounds like she did it maliciously when it's said like that. I think what happened with Liza and the whole break-up video was a classic example of trying to spare someone's feelings. David is a very sensitive and insecure person, even if he doesn't always show it and I think Liza wanted to let him down gently because of that.

But that ultimately proved problematic as David seemingly couldn't smell the coffee and realise that she broke up with him because she didn't want to be with him, this is also the same reason why she refused to move in with him, I think she was having doubts even then. There was just a total lack of acknowledgement of this in that break-up video, the tone you got from it was that they wanted to be together but just couldn't right now which was total bullshit in my opinion.

I think David needed some tough love from Liza instead of such a half arsed break-up tbh, it's not her fault though, I do think she was genuinely trying to spare Davids feelings but once it became clear that he wasn't getting the message he needed shutting down and in her defence I feel like she's done that now. There is real distance between them nowadays, they don't seem to hang out at all and about the closest they really get to an interaction is an insta like which is fair, I wouldn't want them to not be civil towards each other, but they definitely need distance.

Natdobrik
Talker
Talker

Post by Natdobrik »

You can see in Jonah’s ig story he and Natalie are at a Lexus dealership. Who’s getting a car now? The Lexus logo is on the glass.

Whatever99
Debater
Debater

Post by Whatever99 »

Didn't someone on this site once said that David mentioned that he would like to do a family vlog in the future? Was he joking? Because those things seem so boring to me and creepy at the same time. What do you guys think?

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

FilofaxK wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:14 pm
Can someone check Jonah's insta story for me? Does Natalie have one of those Cartier rings now? (Worst eye sight ever, even with glasses).
Looks like it. You'd think they got them out of a gumball machine with how many that group has.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Character1 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:27 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Looks like it. You'd think they got them out of a gumball machine with how many that group has.
It's a cult! One of us! One of us!

Post by Guest »

FilofaxK wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:30 pm
Character1 wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:

Nat has had a gold one since at least 2016. It's on her insta pictures. You might say she's the OG out of all of them lol

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

FilofaxK wrote:
Characterdelete wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:

Nat has had a gold one since at least 2016. It's on her insta pictures. You might say she's the OG out of all of them lol
:o And this whole time we thought david was the cult leader

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Natdobrik wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:21 pm
You can see in Jonah’s ig story he and Natalie are at a Lexus dealership. Who’s getting a car now? The Lexus logo is on the glass.
Literally no-one is left!

The only people I could possibly think of is Cass or his mom.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Characterdelete wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Characterdelete wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:

:o And this whole time we thought david was the cult leader
Is that one gold? In Jonah's insta?

Return to “David Dobrik”