Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 15)

Post by Teacup30 »

New thread time!
*Screeches in Liza*
viewtopic.php?f=580&t=35680
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Lornemalv0
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lornemalv0 »

I’m rewatching the 420 vlog to find out if that’s the first time David gave a car away.

Heath is in that video, and it made me wonder if y’all know how heath and Zane met? I know they’re both from Florida. But it didn’t sound like they just knew each other through vine. I’m just curious and could be wrong.

Also, Natalie’s glasses are fire and I want to pick up a pair. Does anyone know where she got them from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by trashtalker666 »

Lornemalv0 wrote:I’m rewatching the 420 vlog to find out if that’s the first time David gave a car away.

Heath is in that video, and it made me wonder if y’all know how heath and Zane met? I know they’re both from Florida. But it didn’t sound like they just knew each other through vine. I’m just curious and could be wrong.

Also, Natalie’s glasses are fire and I want to pick up a pair. Does anyone know where she got them from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heath and Zane were from the same school, but didn't run the same circles. They hung out outside a bowling alley during some friend's birthday, smoking outside. Then, they went fishing the next day, IIRC.

Return to “David Dobrik”