David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 12)

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 12)

Post by Teacup30 »

Natalie should have been invited. Shes lived with David for over a year and spent plenty of time with at least Carly, Erin and Corinna. Its hard to say how close they are but she is for sure a core member of the vlog squad at this point. She may have been too busy with David to take time off to go film with the girls. Also you would always see Liza talking to Natalie in the background of videos at other big events too, like David's 10 million. I wonder if there is any chance that things have become awkward between Liza and Natalie, since David doesn't seem to talk to Liza anymore and is now bffs with Natalie...

I didn't really enjoy C&E's video as much as I did the one that they did with the boys. They boys are really funny but also I guess their affection and excitement for Erin felt more genuine?

I'm also not convinced that Liza is kind hearted and means well. I used to think that but I'm not sure anymore. Something has felt so off about her for me ever since her mental health video came out. It just felt so hollow.

I hate to say this but, isn't mental illness such a handy excuse for everything??
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

soccerlover1876
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by soccerlover1876 »

I know I have bad memory bc he just talked about this but in whos vlog did Scott talk about the guy who accused him of stealing a vine from four years ago

gossgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by gossgirl »

Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:39 pm
I didn't really enjoy C&E's video as much as I did the one that they did with the boys. They boys are really funny but also I guess their affection and excitement for Erin felt more genuine?

I'm also not convinced that Liza is kind hearted and means well. I used to think that but I'm not sure anymore. Something has felt so off about her for me ever since her mental health video came out. It just felt so hollow.

I hate to say this but, isn't mental illness such a handy excuse for everything??
Agreed. I feel like zane and matt were more genuinely excited (obvs Carly as well) and Erin kept bringing them up like she missed them. Also Liza's humble bragging "did I interview you at the met gala" just got too much for me. Love Mariah and Corinna though. And even Kristen was great.

Cant imagine David and liza getting back together

hufflpuffbaby99
Debater
Debater

Post by hufflpuffbaby99 »

for someone who enjoys watching liza i hated that she had to try something on. imagine going to your friend's try-on for her wedding (idk what those things are called lmao do they even have a name?) and trying on a dress yourself like,,why.

erin looked like a goddess i'm in love <3

also abt natalie, i don't think that just bc she lives with david she has to be invited to things like this. like someone else mentioned already, she's on david's schedule so she probably doesn't have time. maybe she's not as close with erin either tho since carly and corinna are the ones who spend a lot of time at david's house recently
Last edited by hufflpuffbaby99 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zeus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zeus »

I feel like Natalie and Jeff would make a really good couple.

hufflpuffbaby99
Debater
Debater

Post by hufflpuffbaby99 »

question: judging from cas' voice, is she the girl who was being really dumb that one time in the car when jason was trying to talk for a vlog bit? she sounds exactly the same as when she asked what clout is lmao (at least i think that's her)

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

I also believ3 the vases and flowers is a recreation of Kanye/Kim Valentines stunt.

And geez, why does Liza have to be the center of attention in everyone else’s videos? Erin probably didn’t mind, but I would be livid if my friend was taking away my moment of trying on wedding dresses.
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

cjr14
Learner
Learner

Post by cjr14 »

hufflpuffbaby99 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:27 am
question: judging from cas' voice, is she the girl who was being really dumb that one time in the car when jason was trying to talk for a vlog bit? she sounds exactly the same as when she asked what clout is lmao (at least i think that's her)
Yeah that was her. Vlog is "Confronting Little Brothers Bully!!"

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

viewtopic.php?f=580&t=35315

Another new thread!

Return to “David Dobrik”