Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 12)

Post by zmidobrik »

Character1 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:46 pm
I loved carly and Erin's vid today with the vs girls as well. Erin looked stunning as always. Maybe I'm just used to liza's personality but she didn't bother me..

My question is this: does anyone notice that natalie is never included with the other girls? I know her role is different than theirs but its still a little odd right?
i dont really find it weird... natalie spends pretty much all her time with the guys, its more based on the 6 of them being friends than being "vlog squad girls." yes, natalie is in the vlogs a lot these days but it would be awkward if they just included every girl thats been in the vlogs even if they arent actually friends with them

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

zmidobrik wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 pm
Character1 wrote:
I loved carly and Erin's vid today with the vs girls as well. Erin looked stunning as always. Maybe I'm just used to liza's personality but she didn't bother me..

My question is this: does anyone notice that natalie is never included with the other girls? I know her role is different than theirs but its still a little odd right?
i dont really find it weird... natalie spends pretty much all her time with the guys, its more based on the 6 of them being friends than being "vlog squad girls." yes, natalie is in the vlogs a lot these days but it would be awkward if they just included every girl thats been in the vlogs even if they arent actually friends with them
Understandable but they seem or seemed to be friends and get along. I'm sure they still do of course but idk just odd. She's been around for over a year.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Mosie926 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:51 pm
Character1 wrote:

Ugh, double posting. Until super recent history I didn't include Natalie as a VS girl because well...she isn't a YouTuber/IG model. Natalie is David's assistant and personal friend and in my eyes not a VS girl. So as much as I adore her, it makes sense that she wouldn't be in a VS Girl's video.
I totally agree with the video part. But in general she seems to not really have a friendship with them. Just weird to me they never bonded. Or maybe they did and just don't record it.

Post by Guest »

nosygirl wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:23 pm
athena_dem wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:18 pm
taytaydean wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:08 pm
athena_dem wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:58 pm
Character1 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:54 pm

I don't think cas is from chicago. Pretty sure they met becuase she works for the a-list. I've heard she's a little older than them but not sure how much.

But all in all i wouldn't be mad at the idea of david and cas... Still want it to be david and natalie though.
Oh sorry i thought she was from Chicago as well 😝
I've been getting that vibe as well. I'm not sure who posted the story but David was walking into someone's house and she was with him but no one else was, at least at that time. It would be slightly odd though because she is friends with liza as well.
They same video urged me to write that theory 😝 I was thinking about it for a couple of days and that video gave me a vibe as well.
Hi, first time poster hope I don't mess up quoting all this. But in one of the previous vlogs Cas is sitting in Jeff's lap even though it looks like there is space in the back row. You can see her at 1:06

Hey there! I was actually about to comment the same thing ahaha. Cass being into Jeff is more possible and believable--especially with this clip. Not sure if those two are dating but I can assume there's some sort of attraction. I remember David posting an ig story of everyone singing happy bday to Cass and he directly pans to Jeff's smiling face. It's cute :D

Seriously, what's with everyone deleting their ig story after a minute or so--just don't post it at all if you're gonna delete it lol. Most of the deletion I have seen is about David or Natalie. First it was Zane who deleted his ig story of David and Natalie's video picture that was ironically posed behind the "in a relationship status", then it was Cass who filmed Liza dancing and it panned to Natalie who allegedly looked sad? mad? idk, Cass again deleting the small clip of David with his flamethrower and Natalie was watching and laughing, Carly who filmed Jeff and Nerf interacting with David and it pans to Nat laying close by. And now Cass deleting her text convo with Nat about the vases lol.

I think the bundle of roses in David's house and Nat asking Cass if anyone wanted vases is a bit recreating Kim K/Kanye's vday celebration with Kenny G playing his instrument and surrounded by many roses. Not sure who's it for but I can already assume it's a skit for someone to get shoot with a paintball gun or David is playing matchmaker again.

About Natalie not being involved into any of the VS girls outing, I don't find it unusual. For the most part, I feel like Nat is only associated as an acquaintance with the ladies of group. No malice there but it makes sense since Natalie seems to be more closer to the boys because they're often around David.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Character1 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:13 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Character1 wrote:

Ugh, double posting. Until super recent history I didn't include Natalie as a VS girl because well...she isn't a YouTuber/IG model. Natalie is David's assistant and personal friend and in my eyes not a VS girl. So as much as I adore her, it makes sense that she wouldn't be in a VS Girl's video.
I totally agree with the video part. But in general she seems to not really have a friendship with them. Just weird to me they never bonded. Or maybe they did and just don't record it.
Disclaimer: This is total speculation.
I wonder if her 'maybe' former boyfriend didn't want her on camera aka exposed. Maybe that is why she was never except for a n occasional backstage peek in David's videos. So odd that the phantom Natalie is suddenly here, front and center.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

Here is the IG story in question in case anyone is wondering. It comes from the IG of some guy who was working on turning Jeff's apartment into a prison, so it looks like Cas was with David and Natalie and not just David. so much for that bit of gossip, I guess!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuXnBYCnBCt
#TEAMMOSIE

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Character1 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:10 pm
zmidobrik wrote:
Character1 wrote:

Understandable but they seem or seemed to be friends and get along. I'm sure they still do of course but idk just odd. She's been around for over a year.
I think Erin and Carly (especially Carly) do have a solid relationship with Natalie. Probably Corinna too. I think they all know and like her, but I do feel like Natalie would fit in more if the video featured more of the boys rather than the girls. I don't see her fitting the same way with Liza and Kristen as she does with the wilder side-- all the ones that go out all the time.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Mosie926 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:28 pm
Character1 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:13 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Character1 wrote:

Disclaimer: This is total speculation.
I wonder if her 'maybe' former boyfriend didn't want her on camera aka exposed. Maybe that is why she was never except for a n occasional backstage peek in David's videos. So odd that the phantom Natalie is suddenly here, front and center.
Not to mention how much the dynamic with david seems to have shifted in front of the camera. Not in a " omg they're dating" way (i wish) just in a general david seems more comfortable showcasing their friendship.

dan18899
Learner
Learner

Post by dan18899 »

alphaB13 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 pm
Character1 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:10 pm
zmidobrik wrote:
Character1 wrote:

I think Erin and Carly (especially Carly) do have a solid relationship with Natalie. Probably Corinna too. I think they all know and like her, but I do feel like Natalie would fit in more if the video featured more of the boys rather than the girls. I don't see her fitting the same way with Liza and Kristen as she does with the wilder side-- all the ones that go out all the time.
I definitely get the vibe she's friends with Carly and Erin especially because they all do stuff alone with David. Every other girl probably doesn't really know her so it could be awkward. Plus I think people forget she's kind of on David's schedule so she doesn't have the same freedom the other girls do when it comes to time.

MaaryJustice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MaaryJustice »

While I agree with you all that Liza has been overdoing it with the "self-love" lately, I can't help but feel a little bad for her. She strikes me as a genuinely sweet girl who's severely overcompensating for a lack of self-esteem. After the last year she's had, I doubt any of her friends are going to sit her down and tell her to take it down a notch or two... so I think it's safe to say we're gonna be dealing with this version of Liza for a while.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Natalie should have been invited. Shes lived with David for over a year and spent plenty of time with at least Carly, Erin and Corinna. Its hard to say how close they are but she is for sure a core member of the vlog squad at this point. She may have been too busy with David to take time off to go film with the girls. Also you would always see Liza talking to Natalie in the background of videos at other big events too, like David's 10 million. I wonder if there is any chance that things have become awkward between Liza and Natalie, since David doesn't seem to talk to Liza anymore and is now bffs with Natalie...

I didn't really enjoy C&E's video as much as I did the one that they did with the boys. They boys are really funny but also I guess their affection and excitement for Erin felt more genuine?

I'm also not convinced that Liza is kind hearted and means well. I used to think that but I'm not sure anymore. Something has felt so off about her for me ever since her mental health video came out. It just felt so hollow.

I hate to say this but, isn't mental illness such a handy excuse for everything??
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

soccerlover1876
Debater
Debater

Post by soccerlover1876 »

I know I have bad memory bc he just talked about this but in whos vlog did Scott talk about the guy who accused him of stealing a vine from four years ago

gossgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by gossgirl »

Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:39 pm
I didn't really enjoy C&E's video as much as I did the one that they did with the boys. They boys are really funny but also I guess their affection and excitement for Erin felt more genuine?

I'm also not convinced that Liza is kind hearted and means well. I used to think that but I'm not sure anymore. Something has felt so off about her for me ever since her mental health video came out. It just felt so hollow.

I hate to say this but, isn't mental illness such a handy excuse for everything??
Agreed. I feel like zane and matt were more genuinely excited (obvs Carly as well) and Erin kept bringing them up like she missed them. Also Liza's humble bragging "did I interview you at the met gala" just got too much for me. Love Mariah and Corinna though. And even Kristen was great.

Cant imagine David and liza getting back together

hufflpuffbaby99
Debater
Debater

Post by hufflpuffbaby99 »

for someone who enjoys watching liza i hated that she had to try something on. imagine going to your friend's try-on for her wedding (idk what those things are called lmao do they even have a name?) and trying on a dress yourself like,,why.

erin looked like a goddess i'm in love <3

also abt natalie, i don't think that just bc she lives with david she has to be invited to things like this. like someone else mentioned already, she's on david's schedule so she probably doesn't have time. maybe she's not as close with erin either tho since carly and corinna are the ones who spend a lot of time at david's house recently
Last edited by hufflpuffbaby99 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zeus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zeus »

I feel like Natalie and Jeff would make a really good couple.

hufflpuffbaby99
Debater
Debater

Post by hufflpuffbaby99 »

question: judging from cas' voice, is she the girl who was being really dumb that one time in the car when jason was trying to talk for a vlog bit? she sounds exactly the same as when she asked what clout is lmao (at least i think that's her)

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

I also believ3 the vases and flowers is a recreation of Kanye/Kim Valentines stunt.

And geez, why does Liza have to be the center of attention in everyone else’s videos? Erin probably didn’t mind, but I would be livid if my friend was taking away my moment of trying on wedding dresses.
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

cjr14
Learner
Learner

Post by cjr14 »

hufflpuffbaby99 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:27 am
question: judging from cas' voice, is she the girl who was being really dumb that one time in the car when jason was trying to talk for a vlog bit? she sounds exactly the same as when she asked what clout is lmao (at least i think that's her)
Yeah that was her. Vlog is "Confronting Little Brothers Bully!!"

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

viewtopic.php?f=580&t=35315

Another new thread!

Return to “David Dobrik”