Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 10)

Post by Dobrica »

hellachill wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:44 am
I just finished watching the show You on Netflix and Brandon lowkey reminds me of Joe :rofl:

NOT the serial killer tendencies or even the sociopathy, but more the fake woke and indie hipster soft boi aesthetic where he acts like he's better than everyone else because he reads books, is a writer, and is an "old soul."
Haha, so true.

JustHereForFun
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by JustHereForFun »

So David just posted and no mention of the drama - which is not surprising. I think the only chance of them talking about it now would be on the podcast, but I’m even unsure about that.

I like how David addressed the Natalie rumour, clearing it up once and for all.

Also this vlog just reaffirmed to me how unfunny Josh Peck is.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Was a very chill vlog compared to usual but I still thought it was a good vlog.

And we know David and Natalie aren't dating. But they sure do seem a whole lot closer than they used to be. David didn't mention her boyfriend like he normally does either.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

aaronj
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by aaronj »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:25 am
Just as most of us predicted, the new vlog was on the safe side. Which was probably the best option to go with tbh.

I know they don't owe us anything, but if nothing is said about this whole shit storm it's going to be the lamest thing ever. I wouldn't be angry. Just disappointed.
I don't completely get what people want him to say beyond 'Trisha got mad at my joke and called me a horrible person, I probably shouldn't have made that joke'. I can't imagine him touching the Brandon stuff and don't think he should. Trisha threw a fit and then deleted her video. Seems like she tried to end it on her end by deleting seems reasonable to not re-hash at least to any large extent. Like saying 'that was unfortunate' is about as far as I would think they would want that to go.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “David Dobrik”