David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by 3wc »

Also, JN has got to have picked that thumbnail purposely because she looks bad... right?!

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Decided to look up Charlotte Lawrence (the one with a crush on david) i actually really like her songs I've heard. She's also beautiful. Definitely wouldn't oppose that potential relationship. <3

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

Betty_Rage wrote:Off topic but Jeff looks like the type of guy that makes fun of fat women.

Aka a typical douche.

Jeff looks like the kind of guy who will make alot of girls single mothers

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I know you guys are all concerned with David's behaviours but I wonder if its possible Liza has an issue with excessive exercising. No way for us to say from this end of the internet of course, but there is really nothing of her and she seems to post about going to soul cycle, doing pt work, etc quite a lot. The later is probably an Instagram deal but its around 10pm and shes doing a work out??

I think the David thing is just another aspect of his OCD behaviours. Its hard for us to say if its getting worse or better or if he needs help with it. Hopefully his friends will say something if it is a concern.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

aidil
Talker
Talker

David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by aidil »

clta wrote:Anyone that’s watched the Jason/Trisha shit show want to catch me up on it? I refuse to click that absolute shit show but also wanted to know what’s happening with Brandon?
They were watching clips someone had put together of other people looking uncomfortable with their relationship. And Brandon’s side eye featured many times, it was fantastic! But of course, Trisha went psycho about it and wouldn’t let it lie despite Jason’s reassurance (“we’ll talk about this later”).

Side note - long time lurker, first time poster in this thread! Started watching the VS a couple of months ago and you guys helped bring me up to date with everything! ImageImage

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

That Jason/Trisha back and forth when they were watching Brandon react to Jason's speech was a freaking mess. Jason gaslighting Trisha and trying to pretend he couldn't detect what Brandon was actually expressing with his face, Trisha trying to talk down on the people Jason cares about when they see through her BS... I know we don't know them or how much is an act but I'm pretty confident that whenever it finally ends Jason will wish he'd done it sooner. They set a pretty terrible example together.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

aidil wrote:
clta wrote:Anyone that’s watched the Jason/Trisha shit show want to catch me up on it? I refuse to click that absolute shit show but also wanted to know what’s happening with Brandon?
They were watching clips someone had put together of other people looking uncomfortable with their relationship. And Brandon’s side eye featured many times, it was fantastic! But of course, Trisha went psycho about it and wouldn’t let it lie despite Jason’s reassurance (“we’ll talk about this later”).

Side note - long time lurker, first time poster in this thread! Started watching the VS a couple of months ago and you guys helped bring me up to date with everything! ImageImage
Thank you! Oh god :rofl: it’s all just a massive mess, isn’t it? Well done Brandon for doing exactly what everyone feels, haha.

Welcome to the thread!

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

this moment LMFAO ArE yOu SuRE?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EroticPoptarts
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by EroticPoptarts »

Where did Charlotte Lawrence say she had a crush on David?

Also, I think David and Olivia would make a cute couple. The Liza ship has sailed and I think he should just move on.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

caprese wrote:this moment LMFAO ArE yOu SuRE?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LOL he looks completely deranged
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Teacup30 wrote:
pious wrote:
winter_ wrote:
Brokentoken wrote:
winter_ wrote:Jasons new video with Trish is a whole MESS
Brandon should sleep with one eye open tonight.
If i were him I'd be careful not to be left in the same room alone with Trish for a small while..
At first I thought it was super shitty of Jason to leave the bits about Brandon in that video, but then I realized the damage had already been done as soon as Trish saw the compilation. He's not been a great friend to Brandon since getting with her.
Please explain? I refuse to watch the video. Jason is using his relationship for clickbait again and I'm bored of it.
They watch compilation videos like 'Trisha & Jason making everyone uncomfortable for x amount of time' and 'Jason annoying Trisha for x amount of time' and a lot of it features Brandon and his reactions, could be argued zooming in and focusing on any one persons face you could twist it into them being 'shady' or whatever (which I think in some clips in the videos they took nothing and made it into something - but yes Brandon & Trisha don't see eye to eye almost ever so theres that too). Basically straight away Trisha is very accusatory of Brandons reactions (in fairness some of it does look sketchy but I mean I'm not surprised), Jason tries to stick up for him and insists its nothing which doesn't really work. In one of the clips with Trisha Brandon and Jason from the 'Jason annoying Trisha' video he asks if hes annoying her and she replies 'yeah two people are' in a really sarcastic tone. In another clip which I believe was their first date (?) Trisha comments how she wishes he was how he used to be and would just go along with whatever she says to do :?. Pretty much, filming the video was a terrible idea.. but at least Jason stopped to ask Trisha if watching the videos were hurting her feelings??

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

caprese wrote:this moment LMFAO ArE yOu SuRE?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
double post but omfg just watching the new vlog and just got to this part, I cannot stop laughing, oh wow that got me good

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

Post by Iwatchyoutubechan »

sooboob wrote:
Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:
sooboob wrote:matt is so funny, but hes mainly just in zane's videos... obviously they're good friends but why isn't he in more of davids videos? was there some beef?
He's mainly in Carly and Erin(McDonald's sponsors makes sure they send stuff for him) and Zane's videos, I think it's more of a Matt's preference than 'beef'. But and I say BUT, Matt is way more knowledgeable than David, it could be a 'smarts' issue(David on real life issues is dumb as a box of rocks). To be clear I think there is no beef.

Sidenote: As an 'illegal immigrant' I would think David should be up to date on all political aspects in America, the fact that he isn't is alarming. I'm a nth(we were here before we separated from England even tho we were slaves) generation American and I'm all in on all that is politics.
I don’t understand why he doesn’t save some money and gets a green card as a business investor in the usa https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemot ... ed-states/
I think he can invest 500,000 dollars. Maybe he doesn’t know he can do that. Now he has Daca and a security number. He pays taxes and everything. I’m sure a good lawyer could help him. Or he could work harder on moving on from Liza and finding a girl he can marry like Justin Bieber did. If he could get a permanent residence he would be able to travel and make his vlogs so much cooler.
tbh i bet he doesnt know this strategy even exists... he invested 1mil in tesla stock around a year ago, so its not like he can't afford investing 500k in a business.
He even went to Brazil
When Obama was president it was okay for DACA people to travel. There was a loop hole that many people used. Since it was okay to travel because of work, school or humanitarian reasons. Many people did it. The day that David returned from Brazil he came to the USA as a legal “alien”. A lot of people used this loop hole to change their status. Is not by much so now he has DACA wish gives him a work permit that he can renew every 3 years and he no longer has “committed the crime of entering illegally when he was a kid” the day he entered from Brazil is like that crime disappeared because immigration let him in.
I’m sure he can apply as an investor or if he becomes famous he can apply as an EB-1 Extraordinary Immigrant like Gordon Ramsay.
He has a lot of money for a good lawyer but I think his manager is pretty dumb and probably hasn’t found David a good lawyer that could help him out.
I feel bad for him because he was only a kid when his whole life changed like it’s not his fault.

treesuh
Learner
Learner

Post by treesuh »

Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
sooboob wrote:
Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:
sooboob wrote:matt is so funny, but hes mainly just in zane's videos... obviously they're good friends but why isn't he in more of davids videos? was there some beef?
He's mainly in Carly and Erin(McDonald's sponsors makes sure they send stuff for him) and Zane's videos, I think it's more of a Matt's preference than 'beef'. But and I say BUT, Matt is way more knowledgeable than David, it could be a 'smarts' issue(David on real life issues is dumb as a box of rocks). To be clear I think there is no beef.

Sidenote: As an 'illegal immigrant' I would think David should be up to date on all political aspects in America, the fact that he isn't is alarming. I'm a nth(we were here before we separated from England even tho we were slaves) generation American and I'm all in on all that is politics.
I don’t understand why he doesn’t save some money and gets a green card as a business investor in the usa https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemot ... ed-states/
I think he can invest 500,000 dollars. Maybe he doesn’t know he can do that. Now he has Daca and a security number. He pays taxes and everything. I’m sure a good lawyer could help him. Or he could work harder on moving on from Liza and finding a girl he can marry like Justin Bieber did. If he could get a permanent residence he would be able to travel and make his vlogs so much cooler.
tbh i bet he doesnt know this strategy even exists... he invested 1mil in tesla stock around a year ago, so its not like he can't afford investing 500k in a business.
He even went to Brazil
When Obama was president it was okay for DACA people to travel. There was a loop hole that many people used. Since it was okay to travel because of work, school or humanitarian reasons. Many people did it. The day that David returned from Brazil he came to the USA as a legal “alien”. A lot of people used this loop hole to change their status. Is not by much so now he has DACA wish gives him a work permit that he can renew every 3 years and he no longer has “committed the crime of entering illegally when he was a kid” the day he entered from Brazil is like that crime disappeared because immigration let him in.
I’m sure he can apply as an investor or if he becomes famous he can apply as an EB-1 Extraordinary Immigrant like Gordon Ramsay.
He has a lot of money for a good lawyer but I think his manager is pretty dumb and probably hasn’t found David a good lawyer that could help him out.
I feel bad for him because he was only a kid when his whole life changed like it’s not his fault.

Just because he left under the advance parole that let him travel doesn't mean his status in the states changes. While he was out of the country, he'd have to had applied for the status (green card of some sort) and then he'd be able to come back to the states and wait it out. If he didn't apply, he's still an illegal immigrant (DACA recipient). Now Trump closed that loophole so if he were to leave, he wouldn't be able to return until the status changed.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

I enjoy the vlogs... but his thumbnails are so freaking bad. They make me cringe. Does he just have a folder named “My Thumbnail Face”? Because he uses the same pictures over and over again, and even if they’re different, it looks like it was taken at the same time. I’m sure he does it this way because now people recognize the format but change it up dude. His vlogs can get pretty creative and I just don’t think his thumbnails do him any justice.
Big oof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

You are right but I’m talking about how now is easier for him to get a green card through investing, getting marry or through his art.
Reentry with an Advance Parole document may then allow them to satisfy the legal entry requirement for adjustment of status (making them eligible to apply for the green card from within the United States upon return).
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia ... tatus.html
The good thing is that he was able to travel before trump closed the loophole.
Lol one of his vlog squad girl friends should marry him and help him out :rofl:
Maybe Trisha since she really wants to get marry lol jk it would be illegal and she could get in trouble.
But hopefully he can find a way to gain his legal status he already pays more taxes than most Americans. In my eyes he is a regular American guy.

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

saladspork wrote:
Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:

He can't change status with daca, to apply for that he'd have to leave the country to apply from Slovakia and no guarantee he would get approved.
He doesn’t have to go to Slovakia because he already left the country under advanced parole when he went to Brazil. This is what I found out.

Recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) who originally entered the U.S. illegally may be allowed to reenter the country legally by obtaining a travel document called Advance Parole. Reentry with an Advance Parole document may then allow them to satisfy the legal entry requirement for adjustment of status (making them eligible to apply for the green card from within the United States upon return).
Is from this website. I just think that he doesn’t have a lawyer. He should though because he has to renew his work permit every two years and some people where lucky and got to renew it every 3 years. If he invested 1,000,000 in Tesla I wonder why he didn’t use that money to become a green card holder. Idk maybe he doesn’t have time to think about changing his legal status.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
saladspork wrote:
Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:

He can't change status with daca, to apply for that he'd have to leave the country to apply from Slovakia and no guarantee he would get approved.
He doesn’t have to go to Slovakia because he already left the country under advanced parole when he went to Brazil. This is what I found out.

Recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) who originally entered the U.S. illegally may be allowed to reenter the country legally by obtaining a travel document called Advance Parole. Reentry with an Advance Parole document may then allow them to satisfy the legal entry requirement for adjustment of status (making them eligible to apply for the green card from within the United States upon return).
Is from this website. I just think that he doesn’t have a lawyer. He should though because he has to renew his work permit every two years and some people where lucky and got to renew it every 3 years. If he invested 1,000,000 in Tesla I wonder why he didn’t use that money to become a green card holder. Idk maybe he doesn’t have time to think about changing his legal status.

He does have a lawyer and as he's stated before on the podcast before an expensive one. You're using information from a previous more tolerant administration to access his situation. Furthermore he may have a unique case, remember we don't know the ins and outs of his situation. I think it's a bit naive to believe that you have found a solution that he or his lawyer haven't come across yet. Other than for some crazy shady conspiracy stuff going on like Idk maybe his lawyer is secretly anti-immigration and is intentionally screwing David over or his lawyer is really a dumbass who doesn't know shit and has been successfully scamming wealthy uninformed people for years , I believe he's already done everything within his means and power.
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

idcc
Learner
Learner

Post by idcc »

squirtlessquad wrote:I enjoy the vlogs... but his thumbnails are so freaking bad. They make me cringe. Does he just have a folder named “My Thumbnail Face”? Because he uses the same pictures over and over again, and even if they’re different, it looks like it was taken at the same time. I’m sure he does it this way because now people recognize the format but change it up dude. His vlogs can get pretty creative and I just don’t think his thumbnails do him any justice.
Big oof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This! I literally thought about this the other day. His thumbnails are so cringe lol I guess he likes to put his face on them so that people know it's a vlog from him even before reading the title/channel name? But they're so bad lol

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Love that Liza is hanging out with Heath and Mariah a lot more often now. I wish they would film more together! The videos they’ve done have been really fun/cute.

Return to “David Dobrik”