Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Farting Unicorn »

bentbluebeth wrote:
caprese wrote:Olivia probably thinks she can change Todd or something. I'm sure Todd knows what he's doing. He kinda sucks, it just took me a minute to realize that because, well, he's kinda delightful to look at. Not much else goin for him though, I tried sitting through some of his "content" and Y I K E S
On Corinna's newest video there is a part where she is in a car. There is a guy driving but she wasn't showing who it was. However, the guy talked a bit and defiantly sounded like Todd. There is also a part where you can partially see who it was. The guy looked like Todd. The guy had the same color of hat that Todd has been wearing recently. Hmmmmmm or I am just seeing things.
That's Mike Lush, I think. He's Mariah's friend and he's gay.
opinionated but also a pushover.

silverluna
Debater
Debater

Post by silverluna »

manged wrote:And tbh why are the ig girls wasting their time with the vlog squad. Don't they have some wealthy old men to sleep with? Not shaming them at all, but like if I was gorgeous with a big ig following, I'd be somewhere in Dubai right now, not on David Dobrik's couch.
:rofl: :rofl:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

David's upload times are getting earlier again, good for him!
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

Today's vlog is actually really good. It's very balanced, quite like the older vlogs that had a lot going on but weren't as monotonous as the recent drunken boys and loud, overexcited Antonyans. Also, Jeff is beginning to grow on me personality wise. I'm convinced Natalie is a great assistant because his upload time is getting better as is his content as compared to when she wasn't there for three weeks and the vlogs were just chaotic.
opinionated but also a pushover.

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

Jeff is also growing on me too and I enjoy his barbershop series.

I like that he's trying to incorporate popular vines. Here are most of his vines if you'd like to watch: https://vine.co/daviddobrik

I absolutely love when Natalie are in the vlogs.
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

BiTheWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BiTheWay »

meepmeep29 wrote:yeah i literally cannot tell her apart from wolfie cindy and kylie jenner in a bunch of her pics. i get where the blackfishing thing is coming from tho (the second pic on her ig rn looks sus af). but ultimately i think shes just another "insta baddie" with lip fillers and the whole shebang
I think the entire insta baddie trend could be accused of the doing things to make themselves appear more "exotic." Bigger fake lips, dark fake tans, wigs, sometimes bigger fake butts, etc.

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

BiTheWay wrote:
meepmeep29 wrote:yeah i literally cannot tell her apart from wolfie cindy and kylie jenner in a bunch of her pics. i get where the blackfishing thing is coming from tho (the second pic on her ig rn looks sus af). but ultimately i think shes just another "insta baddie" with lip fillers and the whole shebang
I think the entire insta baddie trend could be accused of the doing things to make themselves appear more "exotic." Bigger fake lips, dark fake tans, wigs, sometimes bigger fake butts, etc.
Not to get totally off topic but as a woman of color (non black, South Asian, but still applies) with all of these features naturally, it's really really frustrating. Like I got teased in elementary school for my dark curly hair, being tan, having big lips, etc but when white girls start getting these features through plastic surgery and fake tans they're all suddenly desired and appealing :roll:

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

I loved the vlog! Don't get me wrong, there are usually some funny bits, but I think this was one of the first vlogs in a while where I actually laughed out loud. (It was at 3:51, if anyone's curious.) It was pretty low key and nothing too crazy, which I really liked.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

I'm very interested to see what type of content Liza is going to start posting on her channel. I have a feeling a reason that lead to her unhappiness had to deal with the fact that her videos weren't authentically her. I don't doubt if she transitions the right way to a slightly older demographic that people would watch.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

nikkibella17 wrote:I'm very interested to see what type of content Liza is going to start posting on her channel. I have a feeling a reason that lead to her unhappiness had to deal with the fact that her videos weren't authentically her. I don't doubt if she transitions the right way to a slightly older demographic that people would watch.
I'm excited to see all the videos she's made this year. Especially the damn mario cart one! Haha

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

primadonnafairy1 wrote:So those paparazzi pictures were of Charlotte and not Olivia Jade?
Yeah, that's definitely Charlotte Dalessio in those pics outside the restaurant, but Olivia Jade was also with them that night.

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

sips tea...

Kaia Gerber interviews Charlotte Lawrence who says her celebrity crush is David.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdtIhlB-Zh/

It's getting hard to tell all these girls apart: two charlottes, two Olivias, and everyone either looks like a bootleg Kylie Jenner or is so tall and skinny they look like Skeletor.
#TEAMMOSIE

laurens_nobody
Learner
Learner

Post by laurens_nobody »

starlighttt wrote:
BiTheWay wrote:
Not to get totally off topic but as a woman of color (non black, South Asian, but still applies) with all of these features naturally, it's really really frustrating. Like I got teased in elementary school for my dark curly hair, being tan, having big lips, etc but when white girls start getting these features through plastic surgery and fake tans they're all suddenly desired and appealing :roll:
We been knew sis. At this point I just don't get annoyed with it anymore. It's a trend. I used to get upset about it in 2015 with the whole Kylie Jenner debacle but I just spare myself the bother of feeling anything about it bc there's no point anymore. The fact that it's a trend means it'll stop someday and people will go back to seeing those things as undesirable again :/ I mean Kylie's already took some of her lip fillers out and I see less people wanting Kardashian-level ass sizes. Also with the whole k-beauty craze going on I see friends around me that are white are using more of sunscreen and staying out of the sun than tanning. I guess our features are just a cool trend. Sucks but whatever : (

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

peacelovexanax wrote:sips tea...

Kaia Gerber interviews Charlotte Lawrence who says her celebrity crush is David.

It's getting hard to tell all these girls apart: two charlottes, two Olivias, and everyone either looks like a bootleg Kylie Jenner or is so tall and skinny they look like Skeletor.
they even used a pic of the wrong charlotte. :rofl:

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

The vlog squad's about to turn into a Team 10 style mess at this point with the amount of random kids they're bringing in & og's stepping back.

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

sparklesandsequins wrote:The vlog squad's about to turn into a Team 10 style mess at this point with the amount of random kids they're bringing in & og's stepping back.
For real. And it's a shame bc it has always been the authenticity and closeness of the friend group that made the vlog squad stand out from other youtubers.
#TEAMMOSIE

meepmeep29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meepmeep29 »

laurens_nobody wrote:
starlighttt wrote:
BiTheWay wrote:
We been knew sis. At this point I just don't get annoyed with it anymore. It's a trend. I used to get upset about it in 2015 with the whole Kylie Jenner debacle but I just spare myself the bother of feeling anything about it bc there's no point anymore. The fact that it's a trend means it'll stop someday and people will go back to seeing those things as undesirable again :/ I mean Kylie's already took some of her lip fillers out and I see less people wanting Kardashian-level ass sizes. Also with the whole k-beauty craze going on I see friends around me that are white are using more of sunscreen and staying out of the sun than tanning. I guess our features are just a cool trend. Sucks but whatever : (
all of this :( i was considering mentioning that in my original post but didnt want to get too off track. as a south asian woc myself, i just wearily look at these insta trends knowing that in a few years, my """exotic""" looking features are just going to be "out of style" again. sigh

i'm happy natalie's back, i didn't realize how much i liked her until i watched today's vlog.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

sparklesandsequins wrote:

Someone wrote in the comments, "you dumb bitch thats Charlotte Lawrence(CL), the girl in the picture is Charlotte D’Alessio" :rofl: The aggressiveness haha Jesus.

Isn't Charlotte Lawrence 17 as well?

JustHereForFun
Talker
Talker

Post by JustHereForFun »

nikkibella17 wrote:
sparklesandsequins wrote:

Someone wrote in the comments, "you dumb bitch thats Charlotte Lawrence(CL), the girl in the picture is Charlotte D’Alessio" :rofl: The aggressiveness haha Jesus.

Isn't Charlotte Lawrence 17 as well?
Oh god this is getting confusing. When I first saw this I thought it was Charlotte D’Alesso, the girl in the original paparazzi photo. But apparently there’s another Charlotte? Who is she?

Return to “David Dobrik”