Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by thelexichu »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:09 am
I thought that David was going to offer Jonah to get his penis enlarged :rofl: . Alex making an appearance was awesome. I miss him being in the vlogs and especially around the Antonyan's.

Question, has Carly ever been given something from David yet? I know that it's not compulsory for him to do so but I feel like Erin keeps getting surprised with gifts and Carly is just in the background like "yep".
I was just thinking during this video that it’s weird that Carly hasn’t really been surprised besides with like whole group stuff. I wonder if there is a reason for it or if there just hasn’t been a huge opportunity to do something big for Carly? I definitely hope we see her get surprised in the future.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

thelexichu wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:23 am
Betty_Rage wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:09 am
I thought that David was going to offer Jonah to get his penis enlarged :rofl: . Alex making an appearance was awesome. I miss him being in the vlogs and especially around the Antonyan's.

Question, has Carly ever been given something from David yet? I know that it's not compulsory for him to do so but I feel like Erin keeps getting surprised with gifts and Carly is just in the background like "yep".
I was just thinking during this video that it’s weird that Carly hasn’t really been surprised besides with like whole group stuff. I wonder if there is a reason for it or if there just hasn’t been a huge opportunity to do something big for Carly? I definitely hope we see her get surprised in the future.
He deliberately set it up so that Carly was in the front seat and he was talking about a surprise and then next thing Erin is suddenly there instead. I think he will surprise her at some stage, its just that there have been more opportunities to surprise Erin with things that she loves. Carly hates driving so a car is kinda pointless.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

Josh Peck uploaded a video yesterday with JoJo Siwa and it was filmed around Christmas before his child was born. The video wasn't even sponsored, why is he just putting it up now?
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

fishfingers101
Talker
Talker

Post by fishfingers101 »

japaluvr wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:16 am
Josh Peck uploaded a video yesterday with JoJo Siwa and it was filmed around Christmas before his child was born. The video wasn't even sponsored, why is he just putting it up now?
Probably just kept it as a back up incase he couldn't film anything one week. Now that he is a dad he's probably much busier.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

How come David always gives gifts to Erin and not Carly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

fishfingers101 wrote:
japaluvr wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:16 am
Probably just kept it as a back up incase he couldn't film anything one week. Now that he is a dad he's probably much busier.
I mean makes sense. He probably filmed a bunch a videos before that way he doesn’t have to film all week. And holding onto that video was probably a “strategic” move.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

I can see that, but pretty sure he's filmed other stuff that he's put up since Christmas so the timeline makes it harder to follow. Well, for me anyway.
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

japaluvr wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am
I can see that, but pretty sure he's filmed other stuff that he's put up since Christmas so the timeline makes it harder to follow. Well, for me anyway.
I believe the mukbang with David was pre-baby as well.
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

I feel bad for Carly! Hopefully David will surprise her soon, I think her birthday is coming up!

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

jason’s hair looks nice, but i found it funny that he called jeff out for giving him his haircut because i was thinking that every cut i’ve seen jeff give somebody has been the same thing- short fade on the bottom, long on top

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

I don't come online for like 2 days and have to skip 3 pages of lengthy discussion on capitalism and power lol.

I really enjoyed the new vlog, Erin being surprised and Alex appearing from the background to blow out the candles were both great parts :lol:. I hope Carly does get a surprise soon because (and correct me if I'm wrong) she's one of the few that haven't really been surprised yet.

Edit: side note - i love looking at Jeffs face
Last edited by winter_ on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Hashtagjusticeforcarly :rofl: i love erin and her reactions and even love how excited carly always is for her. BUT I'd love for carly to get a surprise soon.

JustHereForFun
Talker
Talker

Post by JustHereForFun »

Dobrica wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:13 am
Cause I've been taking it easy with my Dobrica-ness. Let me know when it gets REALLY boring, I'll let you all know about my "David and Joe are together" theory.
I'm also intrigued by your theory. It's a slow news week and I need something to keep me entertained :D

Also, I know everyone wants Jeff to cut David's hair but I don't think it would be a good idea. Every time I've seen Jeff cut someone's hair it's always been short fade, long on top which I think he does really well but personally don't think would suit David.

anyaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anyaaa »

I'd like to think that the multiple surprises for Erin with Carly chilling and being happy for her in the background is a build up to an epic surprise for Carly lol

DisguisedPrincess
Learner
Learner

Post by DisguisedPrincess »

Can anyone explain how corinna made $100 000 dollars?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tessa30245
Debater
Debater

Post by Tessa30245 »

DisguisedPrincess wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:55 pm
Can anyone explain how corinna made $100 000 dollars?!

I know she streams on Twitch a lot but I don’t know what the money making opportunities are like on there. She also does quite a few brand deals in her Instagram stories and depending on her rates, those could easily be $10,000-$20,000 deals.
Last edited by Tessa30245 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sober_Notions
Learner
Learner

Post by Sober_Notions »

Dobrica wrote:Wanted to avoid this topic, because it's in the "gross/TMI" territory and this is GuruGossip, not MayoClinic. But in case anyone here is curious about the non-religious side of circumcision, as a guy who got circumcised later in life, I'm here to shed some light on this topic, so that we can put it to rest and focus on more important stuff, like why David never takes his shirt off.
pious wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:15 am
Circumcision has been the default in America for a long time because it was easier to clean and they believed it reduced risk of STIs, UTIs, and cancers. I don't think there is a lot of evidence for these, though.
A normal uncircumcised penis with a healthy foreskin that can be pulled back and an "owner" who cleans it properly is perfectly fine. That's how the body is supposed to be, right? You don't need to surgically alter it, even if it does look a bit off. There's no way you're getting more or less STIs just by having a foreskin, either.

However, one thing the foreskin does do is make it harder to clean the head of your penis. Especially for young boys who don't care much about personal hygiene. Bad penis hygiene can lead to UTI, balanitis, even penile cancer (but cancer is ultra-rare so it's almost a non-issue). And let's not forget foul smells, smegma and other byproducts of bad hygiene which will seriously turn off your partner, and they get worse in uncircumcised men.

Then there are medical conditions that range from irritation and inflammation of the foreskin to downright phimosis which requires surgery (aka adult circumcision). The causes can be anything from bad hygiene or rough sex to just bad genetics.

Circumcising your boy early can just prevent all of that. Is it necessary? No, but it's not a bad idea either. It's an easy way to help your boy have better hygiene down there AND prevent certain complications in his life that although not too common, still happen often enough that it affects some of us. So it's not really a myth, foreskins can be trouble and cutting them off early for medical reasons is not a necessity, but a prevention method.

The penis looks better, is easier to clean, and you run into less health risks. All three of them are facts. The rest of the myths, outrage and religious connotations are just noise that shouldn't play a role in this discussion. I'll definitely circumcise my boy(s), should I ever have kids, and the fact that most Americans do too is a good thing, in my opinion. But again, it's not mandatory.
Everything you said I agree with 100% and its good for those on here that had questions on the issue but I don’t agree with the part of “your penis will look better” I think that part is completely up to the person or the partner. Some find it more attractive and others don’t like it.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Listening Jason complain about David bragging about masturbating made me rethink my life choices
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Dobrica is going to have a field day with the last few seconds of Zane's new video.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

pious wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm
Dobrica is going to have a field day with the last few seconds of Zane's new video.

:rofl: "I don't know why but I just have the urge to put it in my mouth." :rofl:

Return to “David Dobrik”