David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

zmidobrik
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by zmidobrik »

something REALLLYY rubs me the wrong way about todd listening to hannah montana songs with his 18 year old girlfriend ahahahh

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Todd's last video was actually quite good but then I see ughtisjoe helped him with it haha.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Pixboo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixboo »

zmidobrik wrote:something REALLLYY rubs me the wrong way about todd listening to hannah montana songs with his 18 year old girlfriend ahahahh

LOL same seriously and they've officiated it on stass and kels side insta gawddd their mess of a relationship isn't cute or something to be proud of

Post by Guest »

Betty_Rage wrote:
_pinesol wrote:
Betty_Rage wrote:Looks like either Alex is moving out of the apartment or David's throwing Dom out for not paying rent (lol) because Dom's advertising for new roommates.
I can see Alex leaving—he has a girlfriend and I’m sure he’s tired of Doms bullshit
Honestly, I'm surprised he's lasted this long with Dom. It has always been a strange living situation to me, even though I know David once lived there aswell, along with another (?)
A guy named Mason was the other roommate for awhile.

Dom is just gross. Really hoping Alex is getting out. I’m sure we will still see him (Alex) in the vlogs (even though it’s rare nowadays). Maybe David is just over having to pay for that apartment anymore..

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:Insta models will disappear when Todd breaks purple haired Olivia's heart. Be patient.

I'm not going to listen to the podcast anymore, unless there is tea. David never talks about his personal life anymore so its just him and Jason being clueless about everything. If they got some fresh meat in with some knowledge about an interesting topic (Josh was good last week and yet he still had NFI about birth and newborns!) that would help. But we can't have guests because David promised Liza she would be the first and she doesn't seem keen.

Also I'm hear for Tavid. They may be both straight guys but they still manage to be extremely cute together.
I kinda feel the same way about how the vs are currently as a whole. There's just no new tea to the point we are repeating ourselves, which is why we are stuck (unfortunately) on the ig models. Even though I hate Gabbie, I had a glimmer of hope that she would say something juicy about the situation or atleast someone, but nope.

David has the some of the weirdest eating habits I've seen ( via vids) or heard. Now he's said that he can't eat if someone attractive is on the screen??! He's not someone who would talk to a psychiatrist personally I don't think, but there must be something deeper behind that. Maybe being insecure about his own body perhaps? (my own thoughts and opinions obviously before someone attacks me on this subject).
Trisha is going to lose her mind over the "David watches Jason's vlogs because he doesn't find anyone attractive in it" :rofl: That boys neurosis's just seem to getting more and more elaborate. Therapy would do him well (that is if he wants to alter the situation).

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

starlighttt wrote:Like I got teased in elementary school for my dark curly hair, being tan, having big lips, etc but when white girls start getting these features through plastic surgery and fake tans they're all suddenly desired and appealing :roll:
I'm sorry you got teased in school for it, but FYI, I'm a white guy and I absolutely hate huge lips or fake tans on white girls. I like big lips when they're natural, like even Liza has them and they look great on her. Same goes for naturally darker skin, like Liza, latinas, african americans, which looks great.

When white girls inject their lips and start looking like they give blowjobs to beehives, or when they look like a chicken mcnugget due to the "fried" appearance fake tanning gives you, they become repulsive in my book. Some may pull it off, but most don't. Even Corinna and Alissa Violet kinda ruined their (very pretty) faces by getting lip injections. They just look... Off.

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 »

Teacup30 wrote:Insta models will disappear when Todd breaks purple haired Olivia's heart. Be patient.

I'm not going to listen to the podcast anymore, unless there is tea. David never talks about his personal life anymore so its just him and Jason being clueless about everything. If they got some fresh meat in with some knowledge about an interesting topic (Josh was good last week and yet he still had NFI about birth and newborns!) that would help. But we can't have guests because David promised Liza she would be the first and she doesn't seem keen.

Also I'm hear for Tavid. They may be both straight guys but they still manage to be extremely cute together.
Lol that's the perfect way to describe Olivia O'Brien to the people confused.

I'm also going to skip on the podcast for the next little while. I listened yesterday and finished thinking "what a nothing podcast". I liked the lighthearted jabs Jason was giving to David about being seen without his camera with that Gerber model and going to the Saddle Ranch a lot. David completely ignored him and started talking about dumb shit. Such a bore!

They're always complaining about having nothing to talk about on the podcast but their lives are interesting enough (to me anyway). Talk about some personal stuff then people are happy.

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

rey7878 wrote:
I'm also going to skip on the podcast for the next little while. I listened yesterday and finished thinking "what a nothing podcast". I liked the lighthearted jabs Jason was giving to David about being seen without his camera with that Gerber model and going to the Saddle Ranch a lot. David completely ignored him and started talking about dumb shit. Such a bore!

They're always complaining about having nothing to talk about on the podcast but their lives are interesting enough (to me anyway). Talk about some personal stuff then people are happy.
Yes! They sometimes get really close to talking about interesting, personal stuff but David always shuts it down. Like Jason will ask him something about his family or childhood that I would love to hear about but David deflects and makes a dumb joke. I think he's just uncomfortable being open like that, but at some point you have to be if you have a podcast... you can't keep making the same jokes and talking about nothing for 2 years.

BiTheWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BiTheWay »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bse5NoNBceK/ Photo of Todd and Olivia kissing from Kels & Stassie's "photography" instagram

I'm surprised by the number of comments that are surprised by Todd and Olivia. Seems like most people ship it, a lot of people feel bad for Corinna (some cruel people are even tagging her in the comments), and only a few of the blessed sane are talking about how creepy Todd is for sleeping with a 19 year old at 27.

Chels123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chels123 »

Apparently Stassie and Kels tagged Corinna in the pic of Olivia O’Brien and Todd. Real high school shit if you ask me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

BiTheWay wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bse5NoNBceK/ Photo of Todd and Olivia kissing from Kels & Stassie's "photography" instagram

I'm surprised by the number of comments that are surprised by Todd and Olivia. Seems like most people ship it, a lot of people feel bad for Corinna (some cruel people are even tagging her in the comments), and only a few of the blessed sane are talking about how creepy Todd is for sleeping with a 19 year old at 27.
This is going to end so badly for Olivia, but, it's not like she hasn't been given the china wall sized red flag.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

It’s not going to end well and the high school antics that seem to be going on whilst they’re together (from both them and Olivia’s friends)!can only be the beginning of the drama that’ll come when they inevitably split.

Yikes. Between them and Jason & Trish, how can any of them be bothered :rofl:

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

Chels123 wrote:Apparently Stassie and Kels tagged Corinna in the pic of Olivia O’Brien and Todd. Real high school shit if you ask me...

That's so immature and just plain mean. Just goes to show how insecure Olivia must feel about her relationship with Todd, and herself compared to Corinna. I guess the only good thing is that when the inevitable breakup happens we are sure to get some hot tea.
#TEAMMOSIE

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

peacelovexanax wrote:
Chels123 wrote:Apparently Stassie and Kels tagged Corinna in the pic of Olivia O’Brien and Todd. Real high school shit if you ask me...

That's so immature and just plain mean. Just goes to show how insecure Olivia must feel about her relationship with Todd, and herself compared to Corinna. I guess the only good thing is that when the inevitable breakup happens we are sure to get some hot tea.
Vile, although not surprising. These girls have such a bitchy vibe about them and pulling ugly things like this is exactly why.

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

If this is true they're absolutely awful, but I'm not sure it is. I haven't seen any actual proof or screenshots of them doing that, only people saying they did. I would hope they wouldn't do something so clearly wrong, so I think I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Josh's video with Trish was a fun watch, they seem to get on really well, its a nice dynamic and they seem like genuine friends

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

I wish David could just take a genuine vacation or some relaxation time. It’s crazy how stress over a few years can catch up to you all at once and wreak havoc on your mental health.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

:?

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Corinna has a point. Whatever narrative they choose to show is what we see.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

nikkibella17 wrote:Corinna has a point. Whatever narrative they choose to show is what we see.
I don’t understand why someone would tweet her that!

Return to “David Dobrik”