Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Mae »

Jason Nash Jan 2017 2018 2019.png
16 JAN 2017 | 13 JAN 2018 | 12 JAN 2019

Just thought I'd leave this here. lol
I grabbed a couple screenies from his vlogs.
These are almost exactly 1 year apart.
He's not that old. He aged like 6 years in one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't know her.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Mae wrote:
Jason Nash Jan 2017 2018 2019.png
16 JAN 2017 | 13 JAN 2018 | 12 JAN 2019

Just thought I'd leave this here. lol
I grabbed a couple screenies from his vlogs.
These are almost exactly 1 year apart.
He's not that old. He aged like 6 years in one.
Jesus Christ :? . The dude is going to look 75 by summer. But, if he is going to voluntarily be around Trisha there is no helping him. I just checked out her new vlog and wow, she just keeps getting more vile as the years progress. Get out Jason!

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

I don’t think David is looking heavier? Maybe that’s just me. Jason actually used to look decent. Pains me to say that but he was ok for a middle aged dad. Not so much anymore...

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

So Trisha wasn't in the vlogs last week, not because of Jason but because of David himself lmfao. It was so funny to see her genuinely mad at him, but honestly I hope they stay friends whatever happens cause I like her in the vlogs.

sooboob
Learner
Learner

Post by sooboob »

trisha talking to david about her shit in jason's vlog was actually disgusting... she literally got so brutal towards david for no reason. what a child

treesuh
Learner
Learner

Post by treesuh »

Betty_Rage wrote:Not that I condone Trisha putting down David in any way but you can tell that she was embarrassed and annoyed that David needed to bring up her shitting (on the podcast), especially in front of everyone and then couldn't let it go. I can't fully remember but wasnt she also telling them to stop? (Could be thinking of someone else). Yes it was childish of Trisha to go on the attack and use Davids looks as an insult, but David and Jason need to not provoke her especially over stupid shit (literally).
They've been hanging out since then so I'm sure their friendship is fine. From what he talks about on Views, he's apologetic when he thinks/knows he's crossed the line and I'm sure they've made peace.
I guess it depends on what you're used to and who your friends are because if anyone made such an outrageous claim as shitting every 2 weeks (or shitting once every 3 months as a kid) in my friend group or family, there'd be no living it down. It's just too easy to not poke fun at and it's such a stupid thing to get defensive about- until you stop letting it get you and realize it's a joke, it will keep happening. She's not mature or self-aware enough to take jokes and that's a reoccurring issue with her and this group and they shouldn't change their dynamic or humor for her. I hope they don't, at least.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Marie_10 wrote:So Trisha wasn't in the vlogs last week, not because of Jason but because of David himself lmfao. It was so funny to see her genuinely mad at him, but honestly I hope they stay friends whatever happens cause I like her in the vlogs.
same. i think they have a cute friendship

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Jeff is so hot

Natalie is adorable

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Idk I think the "cuteness" of Trisha and David is pretty one-sided since Trisha will flood with compliments until she feels slighted (whether real or imagined), then she lashes out and rips David apart. I know I said it already but the way she snapped and went off was freaky. The difference is she was TRYING to hurt David but I really don't believe David intentionally hurts her. She can dish it but can't take it.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

jason seems to get off on pushing trisha’s buttons and has no respect for her. you could tell he was loving how uncomfortable she was with the poop discussion. they have such an unbelievably toxic and exhausting relationship

whyareyoulikethis
Learner
Learner

Post by whyareyoulikethis »

whyareyoulikethis wrote:i have $40, a good amount of curiosity, and a couple hours to kill this sunday, so i said fuck it and bought tickets to jason's show in phoenix lol. i'll report back if i observe anything interesting but not holding my breath.
back with my thoughts and HOLY FUCKING CRINGE kids

so truthfully i only went bc my gut told me david would be there, and thankfully he was. as pathetic as this is, david dobrik is my GOD and when i saw him irl my heart actually stopped. i have not felt this way about a person since nick jonas in 2007, but this is so much more intense for me honestly.

unfortunately, the rest was a hot ass mess (but are we surprised?? no)...

-jason comes out as carmelita (felt like watching a vlog in real life so cool, but got awkward fast)
-after 3 minutes he leaves, and then comes back on stage as jason
-talks for a few minutes, makes it very clear he did not prepare at all and has no more than five minutes of material (why hype up a show, fully knowing you weren't prepared for it?? makes no sense)
-makes the normal jokes about david/being old/being a loser, it's all very phoned in and brings no added insight or comedic commentary
-asks assistant how long he's been on stage, and expresses concern over his ability to fill out the entire hour (yikes)

-brings out trisha (pros: she was actually very charasmatic and entertaining, made things less awkward for a bit; cons: kept asking what they were doing/what his plan for the segment was, had MAJOR cameltoe; neutral: they started arguing like they do in the vlogs)
-trisha and jason poll the audience and ask who supports their relationship and who thinks they should break up... LOL (got semi-offended when some people cheered for breaking up)

-surprise: scott, todd, jeff came out (SOOO AWKWARD bc jason had no plan for them whatsoever and they seemed so uncomfortable
-i'm no stan for them but they all looked pretty fkn hot actually
-scott reluctantly rapped and i felt nervous the whole time

-THE KING HIMSELF CAME OUT and i realized that my life is meaningless since i'll never get to be friends with him (joking but only kind of - also, stop reading here if intense david thirst bothers you, v sorry but can't resist)
-pros: everythinggg (so charismatic, 150% the same irl as in the vlogs, saved the awkward ass 'show' with his natural energy)
-neutral/other: gave a kid his shoes (they were both size 12 so he agreed to trade shoes with him?), looks smaller in person
-and yes, a size 12 ;)
-said he had THREE WHOLE BEERS yesterday, and jeff had to drive him home
-said he double-texted Liza the other day... oof

-david, trisha, and jason spent the remaining minutes doing a Q&A, and then dissecting trisha and jason's relationship problems (david served as moderator... said that jason actually causes most of their fights, which, AGREED)
-i wanted to ask them to finally let us know which friend is subscribed to trisha's patreon but didn't get the chance
-david said they were gonna miss their flight so he, todd, scott, and jeff dipped out as fast as possible and then everyone who paid $95 for a meet and greet (WHY) stayed behind to do whatever the fuck

clementinex
Learner
Learner

Post by clementinex »

whyareyoulikethis wrote:
whyareyoulikethis wrote:i have $40, a good amount of curiosity, and a couple hours to kill this sunday, so i said fuck it and bought tickets to jason's show in phoenix lol. i'll report back if i observe anything interesting but not holding my breath.

so truthfully i only went bc my gut told me david would be there, and thankfully he was. as pathetic as this is, david dobrik is my GOD and when i saw him irl my heart actually stopped. i have not felt this way about a person since nick jonas in 2007, but this is so much more intense for me honestly.

-jason comes out as carmelita (felt like watching a vlog in real life so cool, but got awkward fast)
-talks for a few minutes, makes it very clear he did not prepare at all and has no more than five minutes of material (why hype up a show, fully knowing you weren't prepared for it?? makes no sense)
-makes the normal jokes about david/being old/being a loser, it's all very phoned in and brings no added insight or comedic commentary
-asks assistant how long he's been on stage, and expresses concern over his ability to fill out the entire hour (yikes)

-brings out trisha (pros: she was actually very charasmatic and entertaining, made things less awkward for a bit; cons: kept asking what they were doing/what his plan for the segment was, had MAJOR cameltoe; neutral: they started arguing like they do in the vlogs)
-trisha and jason poll the audience and ask who supports their relationship and who thinks they should break up... LOL (got semi-offended when some people cheered for breaking up)

-surprise: scott, todd, jeff came out (SOOO AWKWARD bc jason had no plan for them whatsoever and they seemed so uncomfortable

-THE KING HIMSELF CAME OUT and i realized that my life is meaningless since i'll never get to be friends with him (joking but only kind of - also, stop reading here if intense david thirst bothers you, v sorry but can't resist)
-pros: everythinggg (so charismatic, 150% the same irl as in the vlogs, saved the awkward ass 'show' with his natural energy)
-neutral/other: gave a kid his shoes (they were both size 12 so he agreed to trade shoes with him?), looks smaller in person
-and yes, a size 12 ;)

-david, trisha, and jason spent the remaining minutes doing a Q&A, and then dissecting trisha and jason's relationship problems (david served as moderator... said that jason actually causes most of their fights, which, AGREED)
-i wanted to ask them to finally let us know which friend is subscribed to trisha's patreon but didn't get the chance
-david said they were gonna miss their flight so he, todd, scott, and jeff dipped out as fast as possible and then everyone who paid $95 for a meet and greet (WHY) stayed behind to do whatever the fuck
This post has honestly made my night lmao I think we might be the same person! I saw on the davidsvlogs Tumblr page that they had to get back for Kelsey's party, yaaawn :?

meepmeep29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meepmeep29 »

whyareyoulikethis wrote:

-and yes, a size 12 ;)

you are such a trooper HAHA its awesome that you went & i'm so happy you got to see david :D but also rip the show sounded..... rough

that's actually really annoying lmao. jason is in this amazing position and has SUCH an incredible opportunity- hes in one of the most relevant youtube squads right now, and he should be using this as a launching pad to get more into mainstream media. he has the experience & comedy knowledge to do so. But he's literally just throwing it all away by half-assing his live shows, not seriously pursuing other gigs, and not putting in any real work!!! does he know how many smaller comedians would kill to be in his place??

what is jason going to do in 2 years when the vs isn't as relevant as it is now???

i know i sound like a broken record- all of this has been said in previous posts. but the bitter, broke college student in me (who is struggling to find a job rn!!!) is just really jumping out rn lmaoo

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

whyareyoulikethis wrote:

-and yes, a size 12 ;)

Awww thanks for sharing!! It's cool to know that David isn't faking a personality on video, and it's genuinely him. I've heard that he is a lot smaller in person...I always forget that his is a small boned dude lol.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Hey do you guys actually like /enjoy Joe's segment on the podcast?
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

meepmeep29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meepmeep29 »

Brokentoken wrote:Hey do you guys actually like /enjoy Joe's segment on the podcast?
Tbh I don't think his segment is long enough for me to have any real opinion LOL. But he seems like a really nice, genuine dude.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Betty_Rage wrote:Not that I condone Trisha putting down David in any way but you can tell that she was embarrassed and annoyed that David needed to bring up her shitting (on the podcast), especially in front of everyone and then couldn't let it go. I can't fully remember but wasnt she also telling them to stop? (Could be thinking of someone else). Yes it was childish of Trisha to go on the attack and use Davids looks as an insult, but David and Jason need to not provoke her especially over stupid shit (literally).
They've been hanging out since then so I'm sure their friendship is fine. From what he talks about on Views, he's apologetic when he thinks/knows he's crossed the line and I'm sure they've made peace.
Completely agree. She's asked them before not to talk about it. Honestly idc what she said back to david because he was out of line in that instance.

Literallywhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Literallywhy »

I came across one of Joe's muk bangs on Instagram and let me tell you, they're honestly so funny. Don't get me wrong, it's like the childish, light hearted, sex joke humor but I appreciate it so much. It's nice to watch someone who doesn't take themselves super serious.

I'm all aboard the Joe train.

4everfangir1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 4everfangir1 »

Farting Unicorn wrote:Double post but I had to declare I've officially gone from not having a harsh opinion about Nick to really really not liking him. His pranks are repetitive and boring. I can't stand the idea of getting random and probably really shady people into someone elses house. Plus David has a pretty big backyard for all of these shenanigans so why does he have to have every random stranger INSIDE the house.
It's probably not that big a deal since Natalie was clearly in on it but I still think that David needs to be more cautious especially since his house has already been broken into once and fans keep showing up to his house is honestly very dangerous. All he has for self defense is a paintball gun.
And a flame thrower!! :P

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

whyareyoulikethis wrote:

-and yes, a size 12 ;)

From what I've been reading it sounds like Jason's show was a bit of a hot mess. Thanks for taking one for the team and reporting back ;)

I don't understand why Jason couldn't have done a better job preparing for his show. He isn't going to be able to rely on Trisha and the VS for the rest of his life.
#TEAMMOSIE

Return to “David Dobrik”