David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 5)

lazydiana
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 5)

Post by lazydiana »

David is nominated in a quite a few categories (more than 4 i think) for streamy awards. I hope he wins, he deserves it. They should've even nominated him for editing because his editing skills are what makes the vlogs as entertaining as they are.

So this girl tweeted that her brothers gf met liza and david at movies, so maybe they are keeping it lowkey atm. Or maybe it's an old picture because david is wearing a hat, and the girl didn't specify when her brothers gf met them.

here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/sarndipityy/status/ ... 26208?s=21

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

That was so sweet of David to do that for her.

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

I started to cry when Suzy started crying lol. I never really noticed how close David was getting to Jonah's family until he started taking Vardon to school, and did this for Suzy.

Cultural_Gossiper
Talker
Talker

Post by Cultural_Gossiper »

lazydiana wrote:So this girl tweeted that her brothers gf met liza and david at movies, so maybe they are keeping it lowkey atm. Or maybe it's an old picture because david is wearing a hat, and the girl didn't specify when her brothers gf met them.

If you ask me those pics look old, like when they went to Hawaii for the first time.

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

Cultural_Gossiper wrote:
lazydiana wrote:So this girl tweeted that her brothers gf met liza and david at movies, so maybe they are keeping it lowkey atm. Or maybe it's an old picture because david is wearing a hat, and the girl didn't specify when her brothers gf met them.

If you ask me those pics look old, like when they when to Hawaii for the first time.
Agreed, they look old. Liza doesn't really dress like that anymore and David looks a little different than he does now as well. That makes me sad because that was the same tweet I mentioned a few days ago about how D+L might still be hanging out and just not posting. But these pics seem old so maybe they really haven't hung out in several weeks :((

H8terade
Talker
Talker

Post by H8terade »

I love how he titled the video "Little Sister" instead of friend's little sister ugh my heart :love2:

Nautica
Talker
Talker

Post by Nautica »

Cultural_Gossiper wrote:

If you ask me those pics look old, like when they went to Hawaii for the first time.
Defs old. Foodland, the grocery store where she says they saw them at, is based in Hawaii and i dont think they have any stores in the continental USA

Cultural_Gossiper
Talker
Talker

Post by Cultural_Gossiper »

Not sure if anyone is watching Shane’s series on Jake Paul, but he uses clips of David and his flamethrower. Shane wants his series to be more than just about Jake Paul, but more about the psychology behind YouTubers. If that’s the case it’s interesting that he used clips of David.

Sleepyalways
Learner
Learner

Post by Sleepyalways »

Nautica wrote:
Cultural_Gossiper wrote:

Defs old. Foodland, the grocery store where she says they saw them at, is based in Hawaii and i dont think they have any stores in the continental USA
They aren't even wearing the same outfits... Lol super lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lazy_gems
Learner
Learner

Post by lazy_gems »

It looks like they were in NYC only a day? I saw it on instagram but Susie seemed happy. :)

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Nice touch, Shane including David in his montage of potential sociopaths :roll: I feel like the thing that sets the VS apart from team ten etc. is that they seem like nice people who genuinely care about each other and others, in spite of the fame and crazy antics.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Bugman22 wrote:
pious wrote:I'm surprised none of the vlogsquad have never mentioned that they use Cameo. There's something just completely slimy about paying someone to basically say "hey" to you, especially at Scotty and Toddy prices.

https://www.cameo.com/c/vlogsquad

Scotty Sire: $169
Toddy Smith: $50
Jason Nash: Temporarily Unavailable
Zane Hijazi: Temporarily Unavailable
Heath Hussar: Temporarily Unavailable
Erin Gilfoy: $20
Brandon Calvillo: $35
Big Nik: $30
Matt King: $30
Dom Zeglaitis: $30
Nick Antonyan: $30
Hidaya Hijazi: $20
Joe Vulpis: $10
Seth Francois: $10

To me that cameo thing looks like a joke for Scott. I mean 169. If you’re ridiculous enough to spend that much for a shout out. Then yeah. And the 69. Cmon. Todd’s I would see more as a serious thing. Smart move for Jason and Zane and Heath to stop theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't think they've stopped theirs. Temporarily unavailable for cameo means they don't have the time to do them at the moment.

CluelessCanary
Learner
Learner

Post by CluelessCanary »

Omg David is such a sweetheart. I love him so much. I love Jonah’s family too because they’re so genuine. So cute!!

I don’t think Shane putting David in his videos meant he thinks David is a sociopath. I think it was just that the vlog squad does crazy shit (but not as crazy as team 10 obviously) and Shane put in a bunch of people that do crazy things for views

motorola4me
Learner
Learner

Post by motorola4me »

Just watched the josh peck video with scotty and kristen and...it was kind of awkward? like they have such a tense dynamic. maybe they were both tired when filming but I wonder if they'll last. I mean they just moved in together but IDK weird dynamic between them (i know it's just one video but still haha). Also Kristen rubs me the wrong way for some reason

brit615
Learner
Learner

Post by brit615 »

I love Heath & Zane. I still enjoy Heath's videos but it seemed to get more about Mariah since she is editing. Love them all but lately, i've been about zane, heath and TFIL (which heath did with Elton Castee) SO FUNNY !

Mae
Learner
Learner

Post by Mae »

I really felt for Susie when she was reluctant to tell David what her job is. Like, I totally get not wanting to tell your brother's muti-millionaire friend that you drive for Lyft. Even though it's still a job and at least she's working. I hate that there's still that stigma.

Hate Jonah-- love his family.
I don't know her.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Mae wrote:I really felt for Susie when she was reluctant to tell David what her job is. Like, I totally get not wanting to tell your brother's muti-millionaire friend that you drive for Lyft. Even though it's still a job and at least she's working. I hate that there's still that stigma.

Hate Jonah-- love his family.
To be honest, I don't think David is really Jonah's(Nick's) friend like his is with the rest of the VS. I think David is 'using' Jonah for his family. This early 20something year old woke up early on more than one morning to drive Vardon to school. I wonder how many times Nick drove him to school. Suzie has been the butt of sooooo many jokes and David took her to her dream place. David didn't in the instas clips make this a bad experience for her with 'jokes'. Thinking about it, why would he film so many scenes/clips in such tiny non-photogenic surroundings at their house/apt(lighting is straight up 60 watt old school light bulb)?
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

I'm actually really surprised that Carly and Erin have so few subscribers. I don't expect them to ever reach huge numbers but I would expect them to have more than 500k by now. I mean, Kristen posts much less frequently than them and she's about to hit 1m lol.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

starlighttt wrote:I'm actually really surprised that Carly and Erin have so few subscribers. I don't expect them to ever reach huge numbers but I would expect them to have more than 500k by now. I mean, Kristen posts much less frequently than them and she's about to hit 1m lol.
Carly and Erin are my favs, I love then so much!!!!
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

motorola4me wrote:Just watched the josh peck video with scotty and kristen and...it was kind of awkward? like they have such a tense dynamic. maybe they were both tired when filming but I wonder if they'll last. I mean they just moved in together but IDK weird dynamic between them (i know it's just one video but still haha). Also Kristen rubs me the wrong way for some reason
In David's "movie" his extra footage Joe put together. There is a scene backstage and Kristen goes in and kisses scott. I swear I didnt know if it was a face of disgust, annoyed or what. He pulled away and made a face. Idk I have a feeling he's there out of comfort. I cant think of a time he was genuinely sweet to her.

Return to “David Dobrik”