Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 2)

Post by Mosie926 »

:tu:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

who the fuck were the people in the last vlog

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

The girl "woahhvicky" became famous for ranting online about how she's actually African American. I don't know who that guy was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

LeGarconBleu wrote:The girl "woahhvicky" became famous for ranting online about how she's actually African American. I don't know who that guy was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vicky has a ton of people she's always around, so I'm assuming it's just one of her friends.

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

I'm surprised Vicky even hung out with the vlog squad since they are so different. She's a even more dumb/satirical bhad bhabie.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

jujuchatia wrote:I'm surprised Vicky even hung out with the vlog squad since they are so different. She's a even more dumb/satirical bhad bhabie.
I bet she was there bc of Dom. Is he part of the squad? I know it's not an official thing. But to me I don't consider him part if it. I guess to me the squad is David, Scott, Todd, Jason. Maybe Zane and Heath. (If they would upload more)

I did die over Heath's gymnastics vid. I couldn't stop laughing.

Post by Guest »

I've been liking Zane and Heath's content lately. They could easily become my favourite Youtubers if they actually uploaded more than twice a year. Heath's gymnastics was fucking funny as hell lol. Mariah seems nice too so that's a plus. Also loving Heath's vids wayyyyy more now that Kam's out of them. He didn't bring anything to the videos for me, but I'm loving the 'Heath, Mariah, Zane' combo, they actually work really well together!

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Does anyone else get swinging moods about Kristen? I did not like here when she was in Scott's stuff. Then eventually I started watching her. I think the covering scott's tattoos made me start watching her. Now for the last couple of vids, I just don't get her.

nj12345
Talker
Talker

Post by nj12345 »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Does anyone else get swinging moods about Kristen? I did not like here when she was in Scott's stuff. Then eventually I started watching her. I think the covering scott's tattoos made me start watching her. Now for the last couple of vids, I just don't get her.
I can't stand her constant baby-talking. It's not cute or funny imo, just fuckin annoying. I immediately skip over the parts that she's in.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

nj12345 wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:Does anyone else get swinging moods about Kristen? I did not like here when she was in Scott's stuff. Then eventually I started watching her. I think the covering scott's tattoos made me start watching her. Now for the last couple of vids, I just don't get her.
I can't stand her constant baby-talking. It's not cute or funny imo, just fuckin annoying. I immediately skip over the parts that she's in.
Yea I def think that bothers me the most. Just talk normally, I also don't like it when her and LIza talk like that together. I think when she talks normally and is funny, she's not so bad.

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

following :tu:
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnok »

Good for Heath on quitting smoking. I don't really care about people's bad habits but they made it a bit. Kids started bringing him cigarettes and tried getting his attention with cigarettes. I'm glad he realized it was essentially his brand and that's shitty.

What does Toddy even do? His vlogs are the absolute worst. If he didn't include the other guys in his videos, I don't think he'd get any views. He's just a whiney alcoholic.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Lavender Earl Grey
Talker
Talker

Post by Lavender Earl Grey »

I honestly just think Kristin needs to find herself as a YouTuber. She's in a really awkward spot where she didn't build her audience from the ground up, so she didn't go through the ups and downs of figuring out what people enjoyed, which led to her just doing whatever she thinks worked for others.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Lavender Earl Grey wrote:I honestly just think Kristin needs to find herself as a YouTuber. She's in a really awkward spot where she didn't build her audience from the ground up, so she didn't go through the ups and downs of figuring out what people enjoyed, which led to her just doing whatever she thinks worked for others.
that's true I can see that. I don't hate her by any means, i just wish her videos weren't so mind numbing sometimes haha.

jackassgap
Talker
Talker

Post by jackassgap »

ohnok wrote:Good for Heath on quitting smoking. I don't really care about people's bad habits but they made it a bit. Kids started bringing him cigarettes and tried getting his attention with cigarettes. I'm glad he realized it was essentially his brand and that's shitty.

What does Toddy even do? His vlogs are the absolute worst. If he didn't include the other guys in his videos, I don't think he'd get any views. He's just a whiney alcoholic.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I remember there was a short time frame where he modeled and tried acting. He mostly just rides off the success of David and Scotty right now.

I remember an old video of his where he was rewatching his old vines with Scott (and maybe Zane) and it was so awkward to watch because no one laughed at them lol. He’s never really created anything interesting.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

following <3

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

i absolutely love heath!! he's definitely my favorite. i love watching him and zane interact.

clockitthehouse
Talker
Talker

Post by clockitthehouse »

Following :D

jackassgap
Talker
Talker

Post by jackassgap »

I’ve noticed that after Heath comes back from visiting Florida, he’s super consistent and uploads videos but then slowly his motivation disappears and he’s posting what seems like one video a month. I hope that doesn’t happen again because I really do like his videos. Heath and Zane are the only ones I can truly enjoy watching from the group now.

Return to “David Dobrik”