Re: Manda31409

Post by Ificould76 »

That's some first world problems right there :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wtf is she talking about pastels? I've never been to Disneyland, just Disney World, but I can't off the top of my head think of anywhere that was all pastel-ified to set up a photo shoot lmfao

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Queenofpink95 »

I love how the decoration for Halloween. If she wants pastel she should go around Easter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mishpa
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mishpa »

LiddlePallid wrote:Dude. She works 4 hour shifts. When did she start working there that she was already able to save up for and book a Disney trip? lmfao apparently she's going in 2 months. I must be in the wrong damn business.
[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>m8GCggS0gT0</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
Lol she can afford it because her neet ass doesn't have to worry about rent. Pretty sure her mom receives benefits. I remember in an old house update video she said something about believing in god and miracles because they were just about to lose their house until they got a mail saying that the govt would pay for their rent or something. She only gets paid $11, which is minimum wage in Washington.

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

The luggage looks unreal, like props from a live-action Barbie movie. The colors are cute, but the lining is what bugs me, it looks like it will easily tear and they could have went with a solid black material instead of the brown filigree looking pattern which contrasts so much. For her sake I hope it lasts a good year because if I paid $200+ on luggage like that, I'd be pissed if it tore up with only a few uses. I hate to be that person, but while she is getting all prepped and kawaiified with her set of luggage, I wonder if she bothered to get her mom a set of new luggage...? Or at least one piece. I might be odd but... when my luggage needs replacing and I see my mom's luggage looking on the rough side I try to get both she and I new luggage. I dunno... I just wouldn't feel right with me having brand new luggage and my mom is carrying around old dingy pieces that are on its last legs. Maybe her mom doesn't need it, or maybe it doesn't matter. I guess I should be glad she thought enough about her mom to pay for her ticket and room expenses when they go. I'm surprised she is doing that much.

mishpa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mishpa »

Manda spoils herself way too much for her to be buying her mom anything. In one of her dailydoll videos she went on about how she doesn't have a job because she has to care for her mom, which really is just an excuse to stay home.

She kept saying that she could get paid for caring for her mom, but she chooses not to. ??? Like wow, you're such a good person for choosing not to charge your mom to "care" for her. Any halfway-decent person would take care of their parents for free.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

What's hilarious to me is she spent all this money on a fur suit and now she's not even bothered with it. Like she hasn't posted as a furry in months. What a waste of money

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

In regards to the not getting paid to take care of her mom thing, I it is related to in-home nurse/caretaker. I have a few friends who take care of their elderly relatives or special needs siblings and there is a program that gives them money for being 24hr 7 days a week caretaker. It's once a month and they have criteria and a checklist that needs to be met and that person they take care of or guardian of person has to sign off on it to say they did what they are supposed to in ordered to get paid for that month. It's not a lot of money.. but for a single person with no kids, and few bills it's enough. I have no issue with anyone of them doing that because they are on call all day tending to their relative, making sure they are bathed, fed, have the right medicines, cook, do laundry etc... it is a tough job and the extra money helps them with expenses like cellphone and etc. But in her case, she comes across lazy and selfish and would do a half ass job of it, have her mother sign off to collect the money. She'd probably do the bare minimum, but helping her mom bathe, use the restroom, etc I... really can't see her doing.
So I'm glad she decided not to. If you're not going to commit to that kind of servitude, don't pretend.. I give her credit for not taking the money. I don't think it makes her a "good person for not being paid to take care of her mom"... just means she isn't trying to fake the funk (as much) by pretending to take care of her mom and getting paid to literally do nothing. This why she has a youtube channel. I do think she loves her mom, I just think she is spoiled, entitled and not used to having shit to appreciate anything. She constantly buys stuff and HALF or more than half of it is not even used/worn.What she does with her money is her own but... she is frivolous...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

But I also don't think her mom is that bad off that she's like an elderly person that literally needs to be picked up, moved around, put in the tub, bathed, etc. So maybe she tried but can't get paid for being a "caretaker." There's a ton of requirements that go along with that crap. I take care of my husband's grandmother who can barely move anymore, and I haven't even attempted to apply for it because I know it's just going to be a huge pain in the ass like everything else that has to do with getting any kind of government assistance. I mean, her mom is the one that drives them everywhere. Manda goes with her for support and everything, but I've always thought it would be so much more of a help if SHE could drive.

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

If her mom has been declared disabled from the state/government and collects disability then Manda or any family member can be paid to "take care" of her, doesn't matter what she is collecting disability for or "how bad" she is. If her mom is permanently (lifelong) disabled then Manda could be paid to care for her until she passes, but if she was declared disabled until she heals/recovers (didn't she have cancer or something else that needed serious treatment?) Manda would only be paid to care for her the length of her disability. The pay is the only thing that correlates with how much you'll have to do for the person, which might be why Manda "decided" against getting paid.
:love2: :love2:

mishpa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mishpa »

Ahh okay, makes sense. I mistook what Manda meant by that.
Yeah, I just don't think she deserves money for what she does. The only thing she seemed to do is go with her mom to appointments and she can't even drive. Her mom is able to survive on her own. Manda left her mom for a week to spend time with a boyfriend and now she has a part-time job so her mom is independent. Using her mom as an excuse for no job was just a cop out. What would manda use the extra money for anyway? More wigs and my little ponies

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

I think she is moving away from MLP and more into Marie merchandise. I know for awhile on her depop she was selling a lot of her MLP stuff. Seems mostly Pusheen and Marie. In my opinion, she tends to follow what's trendy... MLP isn't as popular as it was, but the rise in Disney merchandise (princess, villains, Marie) and Pusheen has gone up tremendously. In order to stay relevant she goes where the wind blows. And am I wrong when I say she seems to have lost a lot of subs in the past few months? Her mom seems like a sweetheart and supportive. I'm glad she seems to be doing much better and I hope it stays that way.

AllieNyx0830ASD
Learner
Learner

Post by AllieNyx0830ASD »

Has anyone watched her new fidget spinner collection video? I mean remind me If Im wrong but that's I thought the big fad was like maybe in June or July. I totally agree with her being a trend follower. If there's a new trend that she likes it seems like she just jumps on that bandwagon.

Allie

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

I'm wondering how much she makes off AMI. They are an EXTREMELY sketchy company and the only people who have good experiences are people they sponsor. And she's so coy and sly with how she does sponsored videos too. She hides the disclaimer as much as possible. Since I anticipate she'll delete my comment from her videos I'll post it here too for reference:

I've loved AMI since I was a kid but then they started doing sketchy things. Their prices started out average then dropped significantly and that's when huge business problems started popping up. Not allowing discount codes on sale items when their codes were for "no exclusions!" (except not specifying that - which is illegal and they were reported multiple times), not allowing free shipping (even if you had the dollar amount) if you had sale items, shipping in the continental US (last time i checked around a year ago) was almost $50. There is no reason why an american company should be charging $50 shipping to New York. That's why they sell things for so cheap because they inflate shipping prices. There's a ton of stuff on the site that I would love to wear on stage but there's so many other sites I can get things on that are honest about their pricing, shipping, and things. Not to mention the debacle about 4 or 5 years ago at holiday time where they put a whole SLEW of their boots on sale for $5, and then cancelled everyone's order claiming it was a "mistake" (despite the sale being up for several days and them sending out shipping information to some people that later got "cancelled" - another illegal act: faking shipping info) but long time customers who were in their systems (and people who get sponsored by them but back then it was usually "rave" celebs who were sponsored by them) they shipped out everything and those people received the boots. Then there's all the reports about people's shipments being delayed for a backordered product (rather than sending the rest of the order) for months and then their entire purchase being cancelled. I love watching people's hauls from AMI and I would love to have some of their products but when I go on YouTube and Instagram, the ONLY people who have good experiences with the site are people who are sponsored by them.

anomangel
Learner
Learner

Post by anomangel »

Oh my goodness I almost bought a pair of cute shoes on there but if those are the kind of shady policies like that I'll stay away. I don't hate on a youtuber,influenster for taking sponsorships. I believe all of us can agree it is fine.. IF they are honest, AND if the company practices legal dealings and not brandished with legitimate scandal. Some of these sponsors she has taken on from the sounds of it... sound kind of crooked or backwards. As I've said in the past, I wouldn't care if she did research on these companies' business practices because she puts her subscribers at risk if she does not. After JaidenAnimations learned about the stuff about Samurai Buyer, she quickly did not one but two disclaimers letting people know not to buy. She didn't play ignorant, nor does she continue to take items from them. I don't know with this girl... apart of me wishes she wouldn't deem us as "haters" and take away some constructive criticism in hopes she'd try doing better, but if she wants to be another simply_kenna... that is fine too. She is well on her way.

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

Gonna create a new thread because this one has gotten so long anyone have any name suggestions

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

New thread
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Manda31409”