KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

Post by LiddlePallid »

She "took time off of work" because her mom had knee surgery, then has to have the other knee done, then her foot, so she's doing vlogmas. Soooo what did she do, take an unpaid medical leave or something? I don't know of many retail/mall jobs like that that are going to let you fuck off for a month and then allow you to come back.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by weatethepopcorn »

LiddlePallid wrote:She "took time off of work" because her mom had knee surgery, then has to have the other knee done, then her foot, so she's doing vlogmas. Soooo what did she do, take an unpaid medical leave or something? I don't know of many retail/mall jobs like that that are going to let you fuck off for a month and then allow you to come back.
I highly doubt a cupcake place in a mall has any type of employee benefits, is she even full time?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Maybe this is her leading up to saying she quit or something.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Does she not have friends? Every year her birthday vlog is just her mom and her young nieces. It seems like since she's not friends with that Missy Von Monroe psycho anymore, she never talks about any other friends.

They did a live video (her and her bf). Her mom was dating her boyfriend's dad first. And then they stopped seeing each other when they got together. That's so weird and awkward lmao. Also someone asked her about work and she says she has 4 hour shifts because she also does YouTube. So there's no way she has any sort of benefits to be taking weeks off at a time there. At 29:45 someones asks if they want to have kids in the future and he looks dead at the camera and shakes his head no!

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by strawberryx3 »

I feel like she has made videos in the past saying she didn't have friends due to her anxiety. Which was also her reasoning for a long time of why she didn't have a job and it's still a reason why she doesn't have her license.

The videos with her and Alan just show that they don't have much connection. Like it's hard to believe that they've been dating almost 10 years

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So she has to stay home and not work her 4 hour shifts because she needs to take care of her mom...but then takes off for 4 days with her boyfriend? She says her sister "hung out and took care of her a bit while she was gone." I think she tries to make it sound like her mom desperately needs her so that people don't ask as much why she doesn't have a full time job.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

This made me die. Manda, you literally got them for free shut the fuck up and stop acting like everyone owes you.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's going to bitch about not giving proper credit, but she didn't even tag them to call them out on it because she doesn't want to not receive free shit anymore lmao

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

All she cares about is money and freebies. That's it.
She gets mad her views are shit when all she does is sponsored shit.
Sis cant even hit 10k views on a video when she has over 200,000 subs and she wonders why and blames it on YouTube lmfao
Also, WHY THE FUCK is her make-up so orange!? It looks terrible and like shes used the smooth tool WAYYYYYY too much.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Catppuccino
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Catppuccino »

I used to love her, she was my fav youtuber, but I eventually grew out of that childish hello kitty and my little pony stuff she's obsessed with.
I rarely ever watch her videos basically since she colored her her pink. Idk what her audience even is, 12 year olds?!

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

I watched her latest what i got for xmas video and she legit seems like shes on something?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She had that disclaimer at the beginning because she KNOWS how ridiculous it is that all she ever gets is shit for children. She doesn't understand why people find it weird. Like girl, you don't have children and you were buying yourself fucking pacifiers. I mean I can see liking Disney cartoons and stuff like that, animation, etc...but Paw Patrol? That's kind of pushing it. That's legitimately made for little kids.

Also just a random gripe but I cannot STAND how she says "pink." Peenk. PEENK. And she says it so often because everything is friggin pink lmao

Her laptop battery died 3 years ago but she never bought one because it was an "added expense?" But it's totally okay to get shit tons of Marie crap right? :rofl:

I wonder if she ever sends stuff back to friends and viewers who send her things. Like she has that one "fan" that sends her a big box every year for her birthday. I noticed someone had asked her on that video if she ever sends that girl a gift and she didn't respond. She must figure that because it's for her birthday, she doesn't need to be sending the other person anything.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:She had that disclaimer at the beginning because she KNOWS how ridiculous it is that all she ever gets is shit for children. She doesn't understand why people find it weird. Like girl, you don't have children and you were buying yourself fucking pacifiers. I mean I can see liking Disney cartoons and stuff like that, animation, etc...but Paw Patrol? That's kind of pushing it. That's legitimately made for little kids.

Also just a random gripe but I cannot STAND how she says "pink." Peenk. PEENK. And she says it so often because everything is friggin pink lmao

Her laptop battery died 3 years ago but she never bought one because it was an "added expense?" But it's totally okay to get shit tons of Marie crap right? :rofl:

I wonder if she ever sends stuff back to friends and viewers who send her things. Like she has that one "fan" that sends her a big box every year for her birthday. I noticed someone had asked her on that video if she ever sends that girl a gift and she didn't respond. She must figure that because it's for her birthday, she doesn't need to be sending the other person anything.
Ok the Disney Princess shit and my little pony is stuff I can understand but .. fucking paw patrol?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, I found that really weird lol. My nieces love that show and when I babysit them I can't stand watching it :rofl:

Catppuccino
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Catppuccino »

Speaking of gifts from other people, does anyone know what happened to her prezzie mail videos?
She used to do them all the time back in the day and I remember how subscribers sent her tons of stuff, I even thought they had to be fake because she didn't have that many subscribers back then. Maybe she stopped because she got hate comments?

Anyways, right when I was happy she got over that my little pony phase she gets into the marie phase... :roll:

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Catppuccino wrote:Speaking of gifts from other people, does anyone know what happened to her prezzie mail videos?
She used to do them all the time back in the day and I remember how subscribers sent her tons of stuff, I even thought they had to be fake because she didn't have that many subscribers back then. Maybe she stopped because she got hate comments?

Anyways, right when I was happy she got over that my little pony phase she gets into the marie phase... :roll:
She said people sent her stuff just to get plugged in videos so she stopped. I reckon it was bc she stopped getting mail all together

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think she just stopped getting mail sent to her. A lot of people were pissed off with her when she first started bitching about the YouTube "adpocalypse" and how she doesn't make money anymore off of it, and I believe her exact words were "because I have to dip into my pockets to help pay the bills." That was such an awful thing to say - like, you're a grown ass woman living with your mother still, you're damn right you should be "dipping into your pockets" to help pay bills!

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

When will she understand that it’s not the algorithm? Manda it’s the content you’re putting out ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Queenofpink95 wrote:Image

When will she understand that it’s not the algorithm? Manda it’s the content you’re putting out ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmfao no its your 95% sponsored content.

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryx3 »

Just watched her what I got for Christmas video for 2018.
She gets more and more cringey with every video.

Return to “Manda31409”