Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EmilieClarke Part 2

Post by Kailiro »

Patsy_Ramsey wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:03 pm
How would people feel about moving to Reddit if we started a new thread there?
Absolutely! This site is trash now.

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

look_like
Stalker
Stalker

Post by look_like »

isn't she like the cutest celebrity alive ?

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

I’m back. This site is running better.

Did anyone see her disgusting post yesterday about how a life coach is more beneficial than a therapist?

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

“ loveyouranxiety 😲 Your therapist might hate me for saying this but here we go.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Therapy is so outdated. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
What used to take years, now takes months if you have a proven system. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I often hear women say:⁣⁣
⁣⁣
- “I need my therapist when I'm anxious, not 2 weeks later!" ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
- "I have 1 hour where I’m trying to get all my issues solved and then I don’t see them for another month." ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
- "I feel good after my appointment but that doesn't last long." ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
The reason my students see results that are predictable, rapid and long-lasting is because THEY become their own healers. They no longer have to look outside of themselves to feel better. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Which feels better to you? ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Scenario 1: Feel anxious for days, wound yourself with disempowering beliefs, lose hope and book a therapy appointment ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Scenario 2: Feel anxious, start using your proven tools, heal that feeling in minutes ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Obvi #2 !!! ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
✨The good news is, if you can learn to be anxious, you can unlearn it too! ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
🎓The next round of Anxiety Academy starts May 1st. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I invite you to swipe to see my students' results because 4 months ago they were just like you reading my posts. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
I love you. I believe in you“

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

I’m back also!

Yes! Why see someone with actual training when you can pay me thousands of dollars to send you motivational text messages! How awkward must it be to continually ask to share very personal voicemails and messages in order to try and life in more victims. No shame!

Patsy_Ramsey wrote:
> I’m back. This site is running better.
>
> Did anyone see her disgusting post yesterday about how a life coach is more
> beneficial than a therapist?

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

owl wrote:
> I’m back also!
>
> Yes! Why see someone with actual training when you can pay me thousands of dollars to
> send you motivational text messages! How awkward must it be to continually ask to
> share very personal voicemails and messages in order to try and life in more victims.
> No shame!
>
> Patsy_Ramsey wrote:
> > I’m back. This site is running better.
> >
> > Did anyone see her disgusting post yesterday about how a life coach is more
> > beneficial than a therapist?

Where have y’all been? So much to catch up on here. Where do we even start??

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

Lying in bed, can’t sleep, so looking through Em’s Instagram. Someone called her out on her last post for not having actual training. I remember that happening years ago. Nothings changed! There’s a guy who likes all her posts named Tyler who’s a life coach too. He also posts “testimonials” from victims. Wonder if he coaches Em or the other way around. Scammers scamming scammers!

Welcome back atlas!

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

Interestingly the guy that’s rightly calling her out on IG is a former coworker of hers at the radio station.

Is it me or has our girl put on a shit ton of weight in the past couple of years? She really looks awful. Some of her posts with her gut hanging out and large ass are really disgusting.

I’m also trying to figure out how much money she actually has at the end of the day because she has all these coaches and programs she pays for (including a food coach), there’s Yokome fees(we need a separate discussion thread for him), podcast coach fees, plus her “assistant” and let’s not forget her Anxiety Academy head coach Tammy.

She’s gotten lazy with her podcasts as well. But I guess there’s no more content for her to cover.

And lastly, can we talk about Nathen and the new love shack they’ve bought in the middle of nowhere?

So much to cover. I can receive this.

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

She's gained so much weight! Clearly her food coach is not working. I haven't been keeping up with her as much these days but oof all those coaches, I don't understand how she makes enough money to live off of? I guess that's why they moved to the middle of nowhere. Yes, a thread for Ryan is much needed!

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

Breaking News Clarkeathoners

For those of you that are OG fans will recall Emilie has become embroiled in Ryan Yokome (her spiritual guide and business coach)’s multi level coaching scam. The Yokomes are a whole other topic and he’s recently gone off the deep end as an anti masker/ vaxer and conspiracy theorist. Anyways, him and his drippy wife announced they are launching a new YouTube channel called the Yokomes. It will be a behind the scenes vlog style of their lives. I can’t wait to start watching this. The other day he announced that when his wife is open sexually she sells more...

Perhaps Em might feature in an episode although she doesn’t really talk much about him anymore (probably couldn’t afford his coaching programs anymore)

I’ll throw up the link once I get it

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

She is honestly the worst person ever.

I also feel bad for Yokome’s unvaccinated kid. Imagine growing up with those two as parents? She doesn’t stand a chance.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

She’s drinking the Yokome anti vaxer cool aid as well under the premise of watching what she’s putting in her body. Lots of dick and McDonald’s do t seem to concern her though.

Yeah Yokome claims he’s not putting baby Noah in school. Not quite sure how that’s going to work out for them. They used to like being out and about and traveling but I guess refusing to get vaccinated or wearing a mask keeps you trapped inside your home (probably how Ry likes it).

Is it just me or is Nathen one ugly dude?

Patsy_Ramsey wrote:
> She is honestly the worst person ever.
>
> I also feel bad for Yokome’s unvaccinated kid. Imagine growing up with
> those two as parents? She doesn’t stand a chance.

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

He can always start a side hustle as a smallpox/measles/polio recovery coach

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

So I just learned that her ex best friend Mare is going back to school to get a bachelor and masters to become a therapist. She wants to combine her experience with formal education. Can you imagine what she would say to Ems posts about therapists? All this coming from a high school drop out that can’t spell and thinks she can cure anxiety with crystals and essential oils.

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

I can't wait for the Yokomes YouTube show!

Nathan is revolting. I remember when Em was gushing about how hot her new man was so I thought it was this one guy who commented on one of her posts but nope it turned out to be Nathan. I don't know what she's thinking.

Lol remember when Mare vaguely answered some question about what happened with her and Em? I can't even remember what she said now tho

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

I just looked at Kris' Instagram. What the fuck is a feminine alignment coach? I can't believe people pay for this stuff. It makes no sense. Em is talking about how 2020 caused the world to go from masculine energy to feminine. It's funny how she just parrots the same garbage Kris and Ryan say.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

Maybe that’s like when my husband gets new tires I. The car, he gets an alignment because the wheel are too in their masculine. It’s such horse shit what the Yokomes have brainwashed our Emilie with.

Nigel And Suze must be so disappointed.
owl wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 6:43 pm
I just looked at Kris' Instagram. What the fuck is a feminine alignment coach? I can't believe people pay for this stuff. It makes no sense. Em is talking about how 2020 caused the world to go from masculine energy to feminine. It's funny how she just parrots the same garbage Kris and Ryan say.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

Her you go Clarkeathoners, meet the Yokome’s. Love the shot of Kris spread eagled birthing their baby. I’m sure Em will be featured in future episodes

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

**** ALERT **** Just in. Nathen has proposed to our piggy. Marriage 2.0 here she comes…

Return to “EmilieClarke”