EmilieClarke Part 2

atlas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: EmilieClarke Part 2

Post by atlas »

Sorry, I’ve been busy ordering essential
Oils from her dottera wellness advocate account. I see the podcast has less than stellar reviews. I wonder how long before she’s spent all her home equity that was released when she sold?

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

Disrespecting veterans today talking about the mystical power of 11/11. Talk about tone deaf. Last year she’s posted “less we forget”

Katie44
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Katie44 »

she’s doing a live tomorrow with Erin Sousa a vancouverite who I thought was a reasonable person, but why would you talk anxiety with an untrained ratchet slob! I didn’t reply to the story but all I wanted to say was run away while you can! I may tune in to see how horrible the advice is...

Katie44
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Katie44 »

So her advice is that medication for anxiety is a bandaid and that none
of her clients take any meds, you can cure everything with journaling, oils and crystals...oh and books. It just sounded like she was talking out of her ass. No idea how she keeps clients lol!

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

She has a very large ass to talk out of

Prowler
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Prowler »

Katie44 wrote:So her advice is that medication for anxiety is a bandaid and that none
of her clients take any meds, you can cure everything with journaling, oils and crystals...oh and books. It just sounded like she was talking out of her ass. No idea how she keeps clients lol!
............none of her clients take any meds........I bet, they probably don't breath same air we do either......because she has no clients!

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

If you can endure her Q&A podcast (which is awful), she confesses to cashing in her retirement savings to get her business going. So basically she sold her house, cashed in her retirement savings and used that to pay Yokome. Sensible manifesting.

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

She hasn't posted in the Axe Your Anxiety FB group in over 2 weeks. I hope she does Vlogmas this year. We need new material!

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

Because she’s been busy having baths, smelling essential oils, watching Netflix and pissing away all her home equity.

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

I hear she is douching with DoTerra’s essence of Bae 2.0

Remember how juicy Vlogmas was last year? This month means one year since ditching her job and our now beloved bae 1.0. Rob, we miss you. I’m sure he misses Em jamming him with 100 cheeseburgers a week.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

She’s such a constant contradiction. A few months ago she talked about how she doesn’t do meditation and that it doesn’t work for her and now she’s preaching meditation and it’s benefits. I wonder if she’s got her seat booked for the 2019 school of soul wealth? Surely she’s running out of money by now? Last year was epic when Rob moved out on her during Vlogmas.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

My favorite vlogmas from last year

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

Who could forget the breakup scene! RIP vlogmas!

cute baby animal names

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

atlas wrote:My favorite vlogmas from last year

The dark, echoey house really elevates the scene!

I guess we're not getting Vlogmas this year :( It would probably be too embarrassing for her to just show her taking baths and shopping at Homesense every day

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

At this point I assume her and bae 2.0 are so cold in that shack this winter that they are burning furniture for warmth. There’s no way she can afford to heat that disgusting hovel.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

It will be interesting to see what she does on Christmas Day. I expect she’ll be slumming it at BAE 2.0’s mom’s house since her parents have officially disowned her. As a side note, have you all registered for the Yokome/Britton 2019 School
Of Soul Wealth?

owl
Learner
Learner

Post by owl »

Oh my god, on her Instagram stories today she recorded one of her "client calls" and posted audio clips of the woman talking about her anxiety. I doubt she asked the woman if she could post it on social media because I can't imagine her agreeing to it.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

Please note client calls may be recorded for shameless advertising purposes. She’d have to be really stupid (and I’m not ruling that out) to not get permission

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

She posted yesterday that she’ spent more than $14,000 on all her coaches and shit in 2018 and says she’s proud because it shows she’s changed! Maybe she just should have hired more personal trainers and a nutritionist... maybe an actual therapist as well. Her parents must be seriously disappointed in how she is blowing her cash. She reminds me of Britney Spears when her dad had to take control of all her assets because she couldn’t be trusted with them.

atlas
Informer
Informer

Post by atlas »

That would explain why she sold the house then. If she’s spent $14k in Yokome “coaching”. There’s no way she’s made that much in “coaching” to cover her costs. I’m guessing she won’t be invited to Nige and Suze’s for Christmas this year

Return to “EmilieClarke”