Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EmilieClarke

Post by peroiddummy1 »

SO TRUE and i cringed at that tweet
kimmy like they're best friends
she's like schizophrenic and has delusions that she's a kardashian

and also her grwm video, the top comment is "get your eyebrows threaded"
this baffles me too, how someone so into spending money on fashion and beauty cant go get their eyebrows threaded once every 2 weeks. it's 6 bucks in vancouver WITH TIP

fuck her guru status should be revoked she is ATROC

SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyChance »

I really agree that in her mind I really think she wants to be a Kardashian. She idolizes that family and she's not afraid to let it be known. But it's not just Kim Kardashian that she constantly tweets to, she's always tweeting to the bigger gurus and as far I know (I could be wrong so feel free to correct me) the only one that's responded back is Nicole Guerriero. And even she doesn't reply back to Emilie all of the time.

About her hubby, if he doesn't want to be on camera then that's their business but she really does mention him quite a lot, whether it be in tweets or in her videos. It's almost like she's fishing for people to ask questions about him.

And about her eyebrows...gah! She goes and gets eyelash extensions, you'd think she'd get her brows done. It takes just a few minutes and cost a hell of a lot less than her 2 Louis Vuitton bags she showed off the other day LOL.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Emilie always seems to have this grey/ashy hair at the roots. It's really obvious and very distracting for me when I watch her. I had no idea what it was until her curly hair tutorial where she said she only washes her hair once or twice a week, which made me think it's dry shampoo. Does anyone else notice this?

peroiddummy1
Learner
Learner

Post by peroiddummy1 »

REMEMBER GUYS! ec says "maintainmaintainmaintain" !!
maintain a flabby body with mcnuggets and peanut m&ms
maintain gross flyaway greasy hair with box dye and nappy extensions
maintain a major debt to the bank by buying louis pochettes instead of paying off your credit cards
maintain acne by cake facing daily
maintain appearances to your "subbies" by avoiding posting pics of your sumo wrestler husband
maintain delusions by tweeting kim kardashian as your doppelganger

she is the most annoying person on youtube

SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyChance »

Yeah I think her natural color is blonde but she does use dry shampoo quite a lot judging by her videos. And when I watch her get ready videos it doesn't appear that she completely brushes it out all of the way.

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

She annoys the shit out of me. "Life Changing" about a brush?! Really?! I used to like her so much, and now I can't even... bleh.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

peroiddummy1 your post made me laugh so hard, thank you

To me Emilie's hair looked like it was thinning at the roots due to hair extensions pulling down on it but idk

She's making mentions of "sex with Bill" *shudder* but I doubt she will ever show him on yt or IG, or Twitter lol

peroiddummy1
Learner
Learner

Post by peroiddummy1 »

that brush is pretty good but her voice makes me wanna kill myself

lol bebeswan she did it again like the other day i was like are you joking??
and did anyone else see the post of bills hand on her twitter making shadow puppets....his wrist is the size of my thigh ffs

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

Exactly, when she mentioned Bill on Twitter I clicked to see if she would show him--but of course it's just his hand. It's obvious she's embarrassed to show him.

SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyChance »

Check her Instagram, she posted a picture of her and Bill kissing. Her videos still annoy the hell out of me. I do like her at times but sometimes I just wanna tell her to hush.

kozlowicz
Learner
Learner

Post by kozlowicz »

JustAnotherHater wrote:Emilie always seems to have this grey/ashy hair at the roots. It's really obvious and very distracting for me when I watch her. I had no idea what it was until her curly hair tutorial where she said she only washes her hair once or twice a week, which made me think it's dry shampoo. Does anyone else notice this?
It always distracts me too.

mookieloo
Informer
Informer

Post by mookieloo »

I don't know why she would spend so much money on makeup and designer bags, but then use box dye on her hair. YOUR HAIR IS ALWAYS SHOWING. What would it be, $100 every 6-8 weeks?

kozlowicz
Learner
Learner

Post by kozlowicz »

Exactly. Your hair surely should be one of the most important things about your 'style'.

mookieloo
Informer
Informer

Post by mookieloo »

I think she's got a lovely face, and it would be framed so much better with a better dye job. Right now, it's just a block of color on her head, no dimension at all. It's really obvious it's a box dye job.

kozlowicz
Learner
Learner

Post by kozlowicz »

I agree. Dimension would make a big difference.

Mommy2JJ
Talker
Talker

Post by Mommy2JJ »

I think she has gorgeous eyes and is a pretty girl...but totally agree with you on the hair color/dye job. If she had something a little more multi-dimensional I'm sure she'd look fabulous!

peroiddummy1
Learner
Learner

Post by peroiddummy1 »

I honestly think she needs to cut her hair, quit with the nappy extensions and spray tan and start dressing her body appropriately. she is 25 turning 26 and she dresses like an 18 year old. her ootds are horrible always, and how does she not know how to do a sock bun properly? I was laughing my ass off during her may favs at that atrocity...

and denai may not know the names of any of the products but she sure as hell knows how to apply them a lot better, talk about beauty and the beast jeeeeze

Return to “EmilieClarke”