DoddleOddle / Dodie Clark - Part 4

bagness
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DoddleOddle / Dodie Clark - Part 4

Post by bagness »

hey, in her live shows before singing You, she keeps saying something like "i used to say that this song is about someone I don't know anymore, but that's not true anymore. they're back in my life. in a bad way."

does anyone know what's going on between her and jon? i don't have twitter and i'm too lazy to dig deep (but too curious not to ask here)

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

There's nothing on Twitter, she's just interacting with her fans about her shows.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

bagness wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:33 am
hey, in her live shows before singing You, she keeps saying something like "i used to say that this song is about someone I don't know anymore, but that's not true anymore. they're back in my life. in a bad way."

does anyone know what's going on between her and jon? i don't have twitter and i'm too lazy to dig deep (but too curious not to ask here)
Hmm. I'm not finding anything. OMG what if he and Shannon are back together?? IIRC they broke up because they didn't want to be in a long distance relationship, but I think that they now both live in LA.

Also, what happened between him and Thomas Sanders? It looked like Dodie and Thomas were becoming really good friends, then Thomas got close to Jon (maybe they dated?) for a while (Dodie stopped @ing Thomas during this time) and now none of them talk anymore (publicly at least). Weird.

Thought this tweet was funny

Post by Guest »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:51 am
bagness wrote:

Hmm. I'm not finding anything. OMG what if he and Shannon are back together?? IIRC they broke up because they didn't want to be in a long distance relationship, but I think that they now both live in LA.

Also, what happened between him and Thomas Sanders? It looked like Dodie and Thomas were becoming really good friends, then Thomas got close to Jon (maybe they dated?) for a while (Dodie stopped @ing Thomas during this time) and now none of them talk anymore (publicly at least). Weird.

Thought this tweet was funny

Wow I missed all this previously!

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

bagness wrote:

Wow she is so messy and unprofessional! I bet Jon regrets ever having been involved with her.

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

Sorry for the double post, but also it's quite funny that she got asked to tone it down at Popworld. I'm willing to bet it was partly to do with the fact she constantly screams (i hate her instastories because she'll go from mumbling so quietly you can't hear to yelling and screaming for attention in a second). Also the grungy top knot hairstyle probably makes her look kinda drunk and messy.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

PocketPLocket wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:45 pm
Sorry for the double post, but also it's quite funny that she got asked to tone it down at Popworld. I'm willing to bet it was partly to do with the fact she constantly screams (i hate her instastories because she'll go from mumbling so quietly you can't hear to yelling and screaming for attention in a second). Also the grungy top knot hairstyle probably makes her look kinda drunk and messy.
"But I didn't do anything!" :roll: honestly though I could barely get through the story, she kept trying to do these weird reenactments of the thing. It really didn't need to be stretched to like 10 stories long lol

BaskingShark
Learner
Learner

Post by BaskingShark »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:02 pm
PocketPLocket wrote:
"But I didn't do anything!" :roll: honestly though I could barely get through the story, she kept trying to do these weird reenactments of the thing. It really didn't need to be stretched to like 10 stories long lol
Think I've missed this, what's gone on?

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

BaskingShark wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:43 am
Throwthewindow wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:02 pm
PocketPLocket wrote:
Think I've missed this, what's gone on?
A silly story she told over several Instagram stories about how she and her band mates went to an empty club to dance. She had a few drinks before leaving and "only drank a bucket of water" at the club. The bouncer told her to step outside with him and she was like "omg, he wants a picture with me!" But he told her that the owner of the club needs her to calm down or she'll be removed from the club. She also name dropped the place they were at a few times and insisted several times that she wasn't doing anything wrong. She said that after the conversation with the bouncer she was sad and wanted to cry and refused to dance when her friends tried to get her back into it.

iambicpulse
Learner
Learner

Post by iambicpulse »

Her first thought was that the bouncer wanted a picture with her? LMAO. This girl really overestimates how famous she is.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

BlueGiraffe
Talker
Talker

Post by BlueGiraffe »

I mean... Looking at her Instagram, she looks like a homeless person more often than not. If I was a club owner, I'd also ask some drunk homeless girl to gtfo

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Oh god I've just seen it. What on absolute earth is this woman thinking?

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I would love to have seen the reactions of people in the street for those she walked by.

anon365
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anon365 »

Hi guys, new here, lurking for ages. I've been a massive dodie fan since 2014 and have seen her live quite a few times now. On her Intertwined tour, she wa son for an hour and played like 9 songs with loads ofchatting in between, and I felt like she could have played more and didn't really look to comfortable on stage.
This tour, she played lots and lots, with way less talking and she looked a lot more comfortable on stage. She seems really grateful for her audience and aware that they were the reason she was there.
I was also surprised at how her fanbase isn't just teenage girls (as it definitely has been in the past), and how many people were actually drinking (especially after the guardian review)

awkward_human_being
Learner
Learner

Post by awkward_human_being »

onmywayhome wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:10 am
imagine her playing a huge concert or a festival... her stans policing the other casual concert attenders to be quiet
I've recently seen her live and that's exactly what happened ahaha
So many typos I'M SORRY

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

The continuing story of Dodie's bad hair day.

mooncub93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mooncub93 »

Has anyone seen her latest insta? She looks shockingly thin.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

5 Minutes of Dodie talking complete crap and looking like she hasn't washed in months.

I mean, the hair, the fact that her cardigan is down her arm, the goth tights.

All of it...super...duper...cringe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

the_bubble_man
Learner
Learner

Post by the_bubble_man »

So the conversation of if she's lost weight has started up again. I personally think she has, or at least it looks like it, but I don't think the fact that she almost exclusively wears what seems to be XXL clothes makes her look bigger, so when she does finally wear something that shows off her figure, she looks considerably skinnier.

Whilst I don't agree with making negative comments all the time about someone's weight, if she just got a bloody stylist, most of her problems would be solved. She consistently seems to be on the edge of mental breakdown due to people's comments about things like this, but it's like, just dress better and sort your hair out???

Return to “DoddleOddle/ Dodie Clark”