DoddleOddle / Dodie Clark - Part 4

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DoddleOddle / Dodie Clark - Part 4

Post by coffelatte »

Her pictures from the sweater she knitt appeared in my twitter timeline. Girl really had to pose in her panties and the sweater for attention, didn’t she?
-english is not my first language-

hannahardman
Learner
Learner

Post by hannahardman »

Ness wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:21 pm

Copypasted from her video description:

this is a demo for ALOSIAAAA y'all are going to get about 5 - 10 unfinished songs this month! for no reason other than boredom lol

There is absolutely no way we are going to get 10 demos this month. There is nothing that could change my mind on that, other than Dodie actually releasing 10 demos.
OMFG
This is pure cringe. I used to lip sync like that with my friends when I was 10-12 years old and I never put it online lol..... this is so bad, this girl is 25.

drwatson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by drwatson »

coffelatte wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:50 pm
Her pictures from the sweater she knitt appeared in my twitter timeline. Girl really had to pose in her panties and the sweater for attention, didn’t she?
why... why...
i love wearing my warming jumper whilst prancing around in my underwear. it just makes so much sense to me. that way everyone can see my ass i just love it.
Monster_Guru33 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:34 pm
I guess due to this video, we finally have a clear idea of what went down with her parents.

Split up - Dad got remarried.

Not the complete full picture, but clear enough.
it's almost like i begin to feel sorry for her until i remember how she fucked over a load of nice people too..

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

It is weird when she posts sexier content. Who is it for? Is it really an accomplishment for 16 year old girls to "omg goals so hot!! im so bi for u!"?

Also noticed that Jack Howard commented saying she was sexy which I also find weird?? If my best friend's ex-boyfriend told me I looked sexy on instagram I'd find it really awkward. Idk.

Re: her parents, she makes out in her book that it was a bigger deal and that she knew something about one of them which was the impetus for them to get divorced. So the guess is she found out her dad was cheating and her dad asked her not to tell her mum, and then eventually she did and they split up. Families breaking up is always difficult, but she sure likes to wring every last bit of drama out of it. I wonder how she feels about the song Guiltless now that she has cheated on someone herself.

soiheardtheresteasis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by soiheardtheresteasis »

the jumper is cool i guess but it's overshadowed by her lewdness. she posted a photo of her in the jumper and a skirt, why not just leave it at that? no one wants to see your crotch dodie, c'mon. :roll:

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

1. Gotta love Tom, 2. Why does she come across so rude all the time?

I could just imagine a follow up tweet saying ‘omg gUYS I KNOW I SHOULD MAKE PANTS I GET IT’ as if she didn’t literally just post a picture in her underwear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vunderland
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vunderland »

all her insta is is body check after body check it's sad and gross and triggering - she needs to keep it off insta and get help for her body issues

also I hate when she talks about her "theme" because, maybe I'm the only one, but I literally cant see any kind of cohesive theme? unless the theme is boring and self-absorbed

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Any bets for when she starts an only fans 😂

drwatson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by drwatson »

PocketPLocket wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:41 am
I wonder how she feels about the song Guiltless now that she has cheated on someone herself.
the irony is too much i CANNOT

ninotchka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ninotchka »

the instagram story elle mills just posted about "knowing the difference between checking in on someone to make YOURSELF feel better vs. checking in on someone to make sure THEY feel better" smells of peak dodie "mental health advocate" clark narcissism

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Imagine being over 18 and caring about a theme. I actually pity her.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

Her new video ("me writing a song to wash ur hands to") is Peak Unbearable Dodie™

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

This made me laugh:
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 16.35.50.png
Like sure it's a bit of a weird comment, but I don't think it was from a bad place. Dodie has spoken in the past about drinking too much after Lucy Moon got all that attention for coming out as an "alcoholic". If Dodie really found it so distasteful then she could've just ignored the comment completely.

Also agreed that video is peak unbearable Dodie. I was watching an "adult baby" video the other day after watching Ready to Glare's video about it with her husband and honestly Dodie reminds me of a slightly diluted version of those women who dress and act like babies, especially when she does those OTT facial expressions. Creeepy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mleeps
Talker
Talker

Post by Mleeps »

I agree her latest video was PEAK unbearable dodie. The way she said 'Josh', like 'chesh!', (with an exclamation mark) like how my one and a half year old might say it lmao. And you hit the nail on the head with the 'adult baby' comment. i honestly think that is what she is trying to do, in some weird creepy subtle way.

Mleeps
Talker
Talker

Post by Mleeps »

But i will also add that i did really like her whistling washing song. It was so chirpy and nice!

(sorry for the double post)

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Mleeps wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:04 pm
But i will also add that i did really like her whistling washing song. It was so chirpy and nice!

(sorry for the double post)
I can’t get it out of my head but I am absolutely okay with that. It’s just... good! Pleasant! Wholesome, even. A much needed smile in these troubling times.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Leksa
Talker
Talker

Post by Leksa »

She keeps exaggerating her facial expressions and the way she talks. She used to sound genuine years ago.

pterathunder
Learner
Learner

Post by pterathunder »

Storms wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:19 am
I did feel bad for her in the 25yo response video, divorces can be tough. However, the constant crying on camera feels so performative. I feel like she should've just taken a break and re-recorded later, there's no need to display yourself suffering this much.

Anyway, I think she was a pretty great youtuber to watch in like 2013-2015. I don't think she has it in her to ever be a great musician in the same way, I strongly doubt she either has enough natural talent or motivation to work her ass off for it. The video just reminded me of how lucky she's been over the past couple years, and the rude comments posted above show off how bad she is at recognising that.
I came across one of her old covers recently and, man, she’s changed. I forgot what it was like to hear her actually sing and not whisper all her words.

drwatson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by drwatson »

PocketPLocket wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:45 am
This made me laugh:
Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 16.35.50.png

Like sure it's a bit of a weird comment, but I don't think it was from a bad place. Dodie has spoken in the past about drinking too much after Lucy Moon got all that attention for coming out as an "alcoholic". If Dodie really found it so distasteful then she could've just ignored the comment completely.

Also agreed that video is peak unbearable Dodie. I was watching an "adult baby" video the other day after watching Ready to Glare's video about it with her husband and honestly Dodie reminds me of a slightly diluted version of those women who dress and act like babies, especially when she does those OTT facial expressions. Creeepy.
i saw this and thought the same thing! she's so attacky like why is she constantly attacking people trying to help her jesus christ imagine dealing with it irl

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

I wonder if her throat hurts from putting out this fakey whispery voice all the time
-english is not my first language-

Return to “DoddleOddle/ Dodie Clark”