Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart part 4

Post by wild4thenight »

moonlightpixie wrote:wow she's still going on about it...
whats she doing now?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

wild4thenight wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:wow she's still going on about it...
whats she doing now?
No you guys XD i was just reacting to your previous posts cause i've been gone for 4-5 months and i didn 't know that she still claims to have a baby after the whole hobbie fiasco. I thought it ended and i thought that she seeked mental help after the expose.same old,same old.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Re: Re: Hobbie Stuart part 4

Post by aehn »

What amd how is he doing?

How does he afford his living?

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Whoa this thread popping up was a blast from the past!!

Bloopers8002
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bloopers8002 »

Okay so long time lurker and also I'm unsure if this post is even allowed... And this thread has kind of died so I'm not sure anyone will even see this.
BUT, YKW poster a photo recently on their ig page claiming that this week would be the three year anniversary of their tape, which frankly is awful and I hope she has gotten the help and treatment she needs for it.
However, as I was rasing it and adding up the dates, I realised that dates seemed to perfectly aline with when she would have had to have sex with Hobbie to give birth to the 'twins'. So I've essentially come to to the conclusion, that she's accusing Hobbie of this attack which is just a whole thing. So yeah, anyone else seen this?

greatbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by greatbutton »

Bloopers8002 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:39 pm
Okay so long time lurker and also I'm unsure if this post is even allowed... And this thread has kind of died so I'm not sure anyone will even see this.
BUT, YKW poster a photo recently on their ig page claiming that this week would be the three year anniversary of their tape, which frankly is awful and I hope she has gotten the help and treatment she needs for it.
However, as I was rasing it and adding up the dates, I realised that dates seemed to perfectly aline with when she would have had to have sex with Hobbie to give birth to the 'twins'. So I've essentially come to to the conclusion, that she's accusing Hobbie of this attack which is just a whole thing. So yeah, anyone else seen this?
Ykw? She removed me from her insta so I can't see anything but what do you mean by tape?

Bloopers8002
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bloopers8002 »

Sorry I meant Rape, auto correct.
Bit yeah a pretty serious allegation

Bloopers8002
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bloopers8002 »

greatbutton wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:17 am
Bloopers8002 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:39 pm
Ykw? She removed me from her insta so I can't see anything but what do you mean by tape?
Sorry that was a typo, essentially if you replace the T with R you'll get what I meant. I tried to reply before by actually typing the word and the comment wasn't allowed.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Rape was never the case though? Last time I checked they had sex and she claimed she got pregnant to win him back. I dunno,she had mental health issues and clearly wasn't okay.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bloopers8002
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bloopers8002 »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:26 am
Rape was never the case though? Last time I checked they had sex and she claimed she got pregnant to win him back. I dunno,she had mental health issues and clearly wasn't okay.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I know, that's what I'm saying. She doesn't explicitly name anyone in the post but the time she claims it happened perfectly lines up when they would have slept together, I was curious if anyone felt it was genuinely him she was accusing and if there's any truth behind it considering her track record.

luvmylouis
Stalker
Stalker

Post by luvmylouis »

I agree bloopers8002. I think she's referring to him without using his name. Check her IG story for today. She reposted the story of Ansel Elgort's accuser captioned with "opening up about sexual assault is the most difficult thing to do. opening up about a sexual assault when it's a conventionally attractive man with supporters is near impossible in this world."
It's the "with supporters" that confirms to me she's saying Hobbie raped her.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

luvmylouis wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:19 pm
I agree bloopers8002. I think she's referring to him without using his name. Check her IG story for today. She reposted the story of Ansel Elgort's accuser captioned with "opening up about sexual assault is the most difficult thing to do. opening up about a sexual assault when it's a conventionally attractive man with supporters is near impossible in this world."
It's the "with supporters" that confirms to me she's saying Hobbie raped her.
The sex was definitely consensual.I just think she got bitter that it was an one night stand for him.

h821847
Stalker
Stalker

Post by h821847 »

She killed herself 😞

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”