Hobbie Stuart Part 3

artemist
Talker
Talker

Re: Hobbie Stuart Part 3

Post by artemist »

Lamour88 wrote:So within hours of her last fake suicide being discovered, she's starting another one back up again.

And everyone is buying into the cycle AGAIN.

I literally predicted this exact thing would happen yesterday... that once she was found out she would fake it again and everyone would go right into it.

PEOPLE-- if you actually 'care' about Amy like to claim to, then stop the 'OMG AMY NOO0o00O ARE YOU ALRIGHT PLEASE DON'T DO IT!' cycle!!! It is feeding right into her issues! She loves it.
I was gunna say, I'm getting major deja vu from when the last video she uploaded went public. :|

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wild4thenight »

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

wild4thenight wrote:Image

She called them again.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

bruised wrote:
Mindylahiri94 wrote:Hang on sorry if this is dense but I don't know how I've missed this - who is Ava?!
amy's new persona
How do we know this???

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

karamel wrote:Honestly you guys I'm not kidding I feel like she's going to kill herself on live. She said she told Hobbie she wouldn't do it on live (so he must be in contact with her) but she said these things have to be done. Holy shit this is FUCKED like what type of person is she.

its crazy because either you buy into it & try to help her or you think shes full of shit and ignore her but then damn i feel bad cause what if she actually does die?
She's said a lot in the last few months, I'd take what she's saying now with a fuckton of salt.
By buying into it nobody is helping her. Nobody. What will help her is people to quit giving her all this attention.
If everyone ignored her live videos and quit commenting and tagging her in shit, this girl would become irrelevant and she'd have no platform to perform these dramatics on.

Incendio
Learner
Learner

Post by Incendio »

Honestly I think the majority here are rooting for her to get better. Me especially since I also have BPD. I actually cried when I initially thought she died.

The only thing she hates about this thread is her lies being exposed. Nobody (apart from the odd 1 out of 100 of us) ever wishes her harm and we are always the first to will her to help herself.

You don’t need to do this Amy. <3

Xolucyvictoria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xolucyvictoria »

Police are en route and I hope she is found before anything happens. I don’t care what she’s said about me , she’s unwell, she needs help .

bruised
Debater
Debater

Post by bruised »

Mindylahiri94 wrote:
bruised wrote:
Mindylahiri94 wrote:Hang on sorry if this is dense but I don't know how I've missed this - who is Ava?!
amy's new persona
How do we know this???
She made a new Instagram account with this as the name & a 'new look', someone posted screenshots a few pages back

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

artemist wrote:
karamel wrote:Honestly you guys I'm not kidding I feel like she's going to kill herself on live. She said she told Hobbie she wouldn't do it on live (so he must be in contact with her) but she said these things have to be done. Holy shit this is FUCKED like what type of person is she.

its crazy because either you buy into it & try to help her or you think shes full of shit and ignore her but then damn i feel bad cause what if she actually does die?
She's said a lot in the last few months, I'd take what she's saying now with a fuckton of salt.
By buying into it nobody is helping her. Nobody. What will help her is people to quit giving her all this attention.
If everyone ignored her live videos and quit commenting and tagging her in shit, this girl would become irrelevant and she'd have no platform to perform these dramatics on.

right but i still would feel like absolute shite if she did kill herself :tu:

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

Xolucyvictoria wrote:Police are en route and I hope she is found before anything happens. I don’t care what she’s said about me , she’s unwell, she needs help .
Good on you Lucy, you're a really good friend <3

youradhere

Post by youradhere »

Amy, if you're reading this, you can change your surname and start again. By June new laws come into place and you can demand that all data about you be removed from the Internet so none of it comes up in searches. You can start again.

shooky
Learner
Learner

Post by shooky »

how is she possibly blaming this website and the people who admired her work or worked with her contacting her family for everything? with a few exceptions everyone here was just praying and hoping she was alive and getting some form of help! even now after she’s posted a suicide note and come back with a new instagram and name people for the most part are still sympathizing with her and wishing her get on a path to get healthy. i hope to god someone close to her intervenes quickly. this situation is so, so messed up.

zarazlama
Stalker
Stalker

Post by zarazlama »

If I were Amy, I would just delete my social media all together. This is all so weird and sad.

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

karamel wrote:
artemist wrote:

right but i still would feel like absolute shite if she did kill herself :tu:
So are you saying that you only care about how her actions would impact you? Genuinely unsure what you're trying to say.
Honestly, this girl already made a video saying she was going to kill herself and then didn't. She dyed her hair, made a new instagram account, got herself a new name and carried on living her life. How serious can she be?

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

the curtain hanging from the ceiling- please fucking tell me she isnt in the bath

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

clouise_92
Debater
Debater

Post by clouise_92 »

zarazlama wrote:If I were Amy, I would just delete my social media all together. This is all so weird and sad.
This is certainly what she needs to do. Unfortunately, given her mental state, it is also unlikely that she will actually do this

Incendio
Learner
Learner

Post by Incendio »

bxch wrote:the curtain hanging from the ceiling- please fucking tell me she isnt in the bath

Looks like a bedroom and a bed canopy to me

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

Incendio wrote:
bxch wrote:the curtain hanging from the ceiling- please fucking tell me she isnt in the bath

Looks like a bedroom and a bed canopy to me
Thank God

English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

girlwithredlips
Learner
Learner

Post by girlwithredlips »

Made an online group chat if anyone wants to join just message me and I'll link u since the future of this thread is questionable x

haleyoop-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by haleyoop- »

girlwithredlips, I'm not able to message you! Could you message me the link?

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”