Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart Part 3

Post by Lilyroman »

xoxo_24689 wrote:
miserlou wrote:Don’t wa t to comment this on the new thread but how did you find out about MDR?
adam confirmed with screenshots that he had conversations with her, in which he showed her that the scans were fake and she flat out denied it and then blocked him on everything
I thought Adam had cut all ties with them? So why is he weighing in on it now?

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

Lilyroman wrote:
xoxo_24689 wrote:
miserlou wrote:Don’t wa t to comment this on the new thread but how did you find out about MDR?
adam confirmed with screenshots that he had conversations with her, in which he showed her that the scans were fake and she flat out denied it and then blocked him on everything
I thought Adam had cut all ties with them? So why is he weighing in on it now?
Cause he wanted to

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

If anyone has screenshots that they took of the Facebook stuff that they wouldn’t mind PMing me that would be great

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

guys the group's gone. it was a temporary chatroom thing and it's over now. there's a summary above for people who missed it.
i talk too much, sry

literalgarbagehuman
Talker
Talker

Post by literalgarbagehuman »

Fair enough that the thread is being closed. She's a narcissistic human being and all of this attention is just giving her more narcissistic supply rather than anything. But as someone with family members like that, they really and truly can't be helped. It's just best to separate yourself from them and move on. I hope Lucy Victoria extricates herself from the situation and also A.

Here's hoping Hobbie gets himself into some therapy because this will definitely leave him with some scars.

Post by Guest »

I think she'll continue to do this again and again to different "audiences" and I wouldn't doubt if it came out that she has done similar things prior (not at this scale). A lot of what she's doing now is trying to manipulate how this "audience" feels in an effort to protect the reality she's built for herself in which, through no wrongdoing of her own, she's being attacked. By continuing to obsess over her, we're legitimising she's a victim (she's not and mental health issues do not absolve her from what she has done).
Perhaps this will date me but none of this seems that shocking to me because when the Internet was a bit more anonymous this was an occurrence, I don't want to say it was common but not completely unheard of. You had people faking pregnancies, illnesses, accidents, deaths and all sorts of traumatic events for attention and when they were discovered, they'd usually "commit suicide" and simply move to a different corner of the internet and start all over again.

I mentioned Munchausen/by Proxy/by Internet before to try and explain how people might be duped into believing things that in hindsight are sketchy at best. Anyone who thinks this is impossible or (still?) sees her as any sort of victim needs to Google "Warrior Eli Hoax".

Post by Guest »

girlwithredlips wrote:Guys what the actual fuck just happened?! Also how did she get her hair all one colour bleaching it from brown coz mine goes orange. Just curious x
Maybe she should staet a YT and be a guru haha

sweetcorn
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetcorn »

there's a new thread? can anybody link me?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

Was Hobbie on the chat yesterday?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

This is the new thread but it's been agreed that it'll only be a Hobbie thread

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=33425

Mods can this be locked now?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

xoxo_24689 wrote:A summary of tonight's events:
Amy is alive. She had made a fake instagram account under the name of Ava and seemed to be carrying on life as normal, doing shoots etc until she was found out (but there's suspicion that she actually outed herself by anonymously sending the account name to lucy victoria if i'm not wrong). She then went live on her amyspanos instagram and people were worried because she was talking of committing suicide just to stop people reaching out to her family and friends. A lot of people called the police, who responded very quickly, but Amy had been monitoring in here and ended up going missing for a few hours. During those few hours some the people who have been involved in this thread and who know her in real life, told us their sides of the story and basically confirmed that everything she's said in the past has all been a lie, and that MDR played along with it all and blocked anyone who asked about it/got too suspicious. Amy's been found by the police and is safe, and that's pretty much all we know for sure right now. We do know that she'd been keeping close tabs on here and was getting kicks out of the attention and drama, so it's probably for the best if we all try to let it die down, and hopefully she'll be able to get the help that she needs to recover. She's seriously messed with a lot of people's heads, but everybody who's spoken in the chat earlier has only wished her well.

Hopefully that's helpful to anyone who missed the chats or couldn't keep up with how crazy it was. I might've missed stuff but i think that's all the important bits.

Thank you! I fell asleep and I missed all of this. Are people here now conviced that she's been playing you all along? I never believed she was going to kill herself. She's a good emotional manipulator.Geez,this is a never ending circle for her,playing the victim in order to gain attention because nobodty gives her some in real life.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

bxch wrote:Was Hobbie on the chat yesterday?

Yes, he was. Hobbie, Rosie, Adam and Lucy were there, though Hobbie didn’t stay too long.

lmaowhatsgoingon2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lmaowhatsgoingon2 »

Im confused, is there going to be a new thread for all the amy drama? i am worried about her and feel like i need to know if shes ok? :?

iMarri
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iMarri »

artemist wrote:
bxch wrote:Was Hobbie on the chat yesterday?

Yes, he was. Hobbie, Rosie, Adam and Lucy were there, though Hobbie didn’t stay too long.
Did he say anything about this? Has he had any interaction with her since her fake death note?
I'm from Sweden, my english may be a bit off sometimes. Bare with me!

SpiritedFlame
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpiritedFlame »

He didn't say a lot about the situation that I saw. He was very grateful to his friends and chatted lightly with others but didn't delve deeply.
Fair play to him, tough situation.

SpiritedFlame
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpiritedFlame »

Just seen there is a new Hobbie thread so perhaps more information there - am unsure. Just thought I'd let you know for those asking.

IggyPop94
Stalker
Stalker

Post by IggyPop94 »

What is the chat people are on about that Hobbie etc were on? I’m confused :?
Anywhere I can find it to catch up?
Sorry I’m new to this!

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”