Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

youradhere

Re: Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

Post by youradhere »

HearMeRoar wrote: Regarding monetising the video, since Hobbie is in the 'music business' - I know he is not crazy big or popular or anything but still - I wouldn't be surprised if he has a manager. I think he may have been linked to Gleam at one time (same people who manage Zoella, Lucy&lydia etc). If he has a manager, I would not be surprised if they had urged him to make it monetised due to the amount of views he is receiving.
Hobbie's with RedHare, I believe. Same as Gabby.

And hell, if people are getting schadenfreude from his life then by all means monetise the shit out of it, I say.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by HearMeRoar »

youradhere wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote: Regarding monetising the video, since Hobbie is in the 'music business' - I know he is not crazy big or popular or anything but still - I wouldn't be surprised if he has a manager. I think he may have been linked to Gleam at one time (same people who manage Zoella, Lucy&lydia etc). If he has a manager, I would not be surprised if they had urged him to make it monetised due to the amount of views he is receiving.
Hobbie's with RedHare, I believe. Same as Gabby.

And hell, if people are getting schadenfreude from his life then by all means monetise the shit out of it, I say.
Ah, thank you for that! I saw him perform (online) at a Gleam event so thought he may be with them!

Yeah, his views and subscriber count have gone up quite a lot since the whole ordeal so if he doesn't know about what Amy is going through and is just trying to move on - fair enough monetising it. If he really was stuck for money, like Amy said he was, then this is the time he can get that fixed.

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretadmirer »

Im not really sure I believe that any family would come onto here and make comments. If she was my family member or close friend I definitely wouldn’t sign up to a gossip site like this to comment on the situation because I’d want it all kept private, but I guess everyone thinks and acts differently so you never know!

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

Ellen Ripley wrote:Meh I don't care about Amy. Now that the fake pregnancy story has passed (props again to the og GGs btw) I don't need a blow by blow of her every move. I don't even know if I believe she's mentally ill or just amped it up and jumped on the holy grail mental disorder card when she saw -here- it worked. Maybe the ppl who know her IRL aren't even that worried. So yeah if she's doing good, good for her. If she doesn't IDGAF really.
(I suggest the next thread title drops her name)

Back to Hobnob, I only heard of him by hate watching his number one two stalker Gabbey. What's the gossip on him? Any previous girlfriend you guys know of? I vaguely remember Gab being jealous of a hot english-brazilian. I bet he'll be swimming in p*ssy even more after all this ordeal, poor wittle pretty boy let me heal you -style.
'Number two stalker Gabby ' :tu: I'm the same, any gossip I ever heard about him was always in relation to Gabby. I don't recall him ever having a proper girlfriend - or at least since he's known Gabby anyway, because we all know she'd have got close to her in a frenemy way/shaded the shit out of her. So it's been years since he's had one, I think. I know there was a rumour he'd hooked up with Gabby's friend Sarah (I say friend, more like a Red Hare worker who's paid to be her friend) because Gabby unfollowed her/they stopped talking for a while and stuff, but it's all rumour.

hereforthegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegoss »

Secretadmirer wrote:Im not really sure I believe that any family would come onto here and make comments. If she was my family member or close friend I definitely wouldn’t sign up to a gossip site like this to comment on the situation because I’d want it all kept private, but I guess everyone thinks and acts differently so you never know!
Agree.
They might sign up and just say that she’s been sectioned just to stop speculation etc.
But to go into detail about how the whole pregnancy was a lie, it was all about attention and she basically sought Hobbie out was too far for me to believe it was a family member.

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

Secretadmirer wrote:Im not really sure I believe that any family would come onto here and make comments. If she was my family member or close friend I definitely wouldn’t sign up to a gossip site like this to comment on the situation because I’d want it all kept private, but I guess everyone thinks and acts differently so you never know!
Yes i agree. I think the act of finding this site in the first place is what doesnt sell it to me. Maybe lucy could come back and shine a light on that?

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

fuckedoff wrote:
Yes i agree. I think the act of finding this site in the first place is what doesnt sell it to me. Maybe lucy could come back and shine a light on that?
Lucy was lurking yesterday so hopefully after this incident she'll let us know.

In relation to the 'family member' saying about the pregnancy not being real, do you think maybe that could be to stop us speculating and saying it wasn't real? Just an idea. The majority of the speculation lately has been where is she and did she lie about the 23 week abortion. The weird thing is saying about seeing Hobbie as there way to get attention.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Probably not a big thing but somebody just linked this thread on Twitter with all hashtags and linking Hobbie, etc. So just be warned we may get more traffic and more trolls or fakes here then normal. First time I have seen someone post the link here.

EDIT

Somebody also just posted a video on Youtube linking Hobbie and Amy. I have not watched it yet - just read the comments thought some of you may be interested (sorry if it isn't related - I am just going by #'s and comments)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMap-Hv ... outu.be&a=

ANOTHER EDIT: Skipped some of it and it actually mentions the copyright claim, Hobbie's newest tweet, etc.

marmar22
Learner
Learner

Post by marmar22 »

HearMeRoar wrote:
fuckedoff wrote:

In relation to the 'family member' saying about the pregnancy not being real, do you think maybe that could be to stop us speculating and saying it wasn't real? Just an idea. The majority of the speculation lately has been where is she and did she lie about the 23 week abortion. The weird thing is saying about seeing Hobbie as there way to get attention.

Wait.. Lucy was lurking yesterday? How do we know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

marmar22 wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:
fuckedoff wrote:

Bottom of this page or any forum page you can se the users browsing the topic, lucy's name was down there.

hereforthegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegoss »

HearMeRoar wrote:
fuckedoff wrote:

For someone that thought this was all ‘atrocious’ I would not still be lurking on a thread about one of my supposed friends.
It was weird that she came on here in first place but to still hang around?! She probably knows more details, so either set the record straight or gtfo in my opinion.

(Quick check of her insta just now either she’s really good at handling bad news or Amy’s okay)

hereforthegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegoss »

marmar22 wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:
fuckedoff wrote:

Click on her profile name on one of her posts (top of page 5 on this thread is the easiest) and it says exactly when she was on last.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Hobbie reminds me of a basset hound, it’s the droopy eyes.

literalgarbagehuman
Talker
Talker

Post by literalgarbagehuman »

Soon this thread will just be all of the people claiming to know Amy fighting amongst each other. :rofl:

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

Nah nah nah, the thought of the attention dying down must be killing....

I’m happy, for once, that Hobbie is monetising that video. Get rich boi (I still dislike him but I think he deserves just this one).

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretadmirer »

miserlou wrote:Hobbie reminds me of a basset hound, it’s the droopy eyes.

:rofl: he does look like has puppy dog eyes sometimes

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

For the friends and family coming here to stir the pot and report posts: QUIT!

You should be less concerned with a gossip site and more concerned with your family member. Wtf is wrong with you?! This type of shit doesn't just happen outta the blue. Amy needs you and obviously has for a very long time! Give her the love and support she needs, FFS! Spending time on here is distracting you from the very serious issue going on with your loved one. Your primary focus should be AMY and having a clear head so you can give her your full attention. Educate yourself on mental health and make yourself aware of red flags.

For those contacting family and friends, please stop. Although you may mean well, they don't need the added stress. Sending prayers and positive vibes here is enough. I know some of you care but despite your intentions, it's very inappropriate.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

literalgarbagehuman wrote:by literalgarbagehuman » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:45 am
bahaha, we best get the popcorn for that!

hereforthegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegoss »

HeyMama wrote:For the friends and family coming here to stir the pot and report posts: QUIT!

You should be less concerned with a gossip site and more concerned with your family member. Wtf is wrong with you?! This type of shit doesn't just happen outta the blue. Amy needs you and obviously has for a very long time! Give her the love and support she needs, FFS! Spending time on here is distracting you from the very serious issue going on with your loved one. Your primary focus should be AMY and having a clear head so you can give her your full attention. Educate yourself on mental health and make yourself aware of red flags.

For those contacting family and friends, please stop. Although you may mean well, they don't need the added stress. Sending prayers and positive vibes here is enough. I know some of you care but despite your intentions, it's very inappropriate.
Yessssss Mama

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Everyone needs to start their posts with

#imnotamy :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: Should have maybe started that # at the very beginning :p

I am watching that video now, definitely got her info from here! She even mentions the gossip sites!

Although HeyMama has clearly had her word (PREACH SISTER), I'd say we will still have people claiming to be friends or family - If people who have claimed to be these stop posting, I would be more inclined to believe they are the real deal as they may have not been here to stir the pot. I'm not sure. Now Youtube videos are being made, comments and links are being sent out, I would not be surprised if we get more people coming out of the woodwork.

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”