Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

Post by HearMeRoar »

Double post (again - sorrry!) Also I understand people probably think I have nothing better to do but I am currently at my 2nd job which is an unpaid internship which I HATE... so this is my form of escape to talk to other people, etc.

I just finished watching the video and I have a number of thoughts! If the video is by one of you guys, who posts here then that's fine :) But if it was a lurker or someone just trying to get fame from this issue ... I dunno.

So my first thought is why did she even make this video...She complains about the situation being played by the media circus and all the nasty gossip sites talking about it but then makes a half hour video about it - doesn't exactly add up there. Her first part of the video is taking the moral high road etc but then later in the video, she uploads footage of Amy stating it was a suicide video to show in her own video.

She said that the scan and instagram stories were all from the same girl and that Hobbie found that out himself - or his friend did. No, his friend read here and the scans were from flickr, the stories were from instagram. She has clearly followed here closely but misinterpreted some stuff.

She did have a good point about the 'text me if you didn't get this' even though in the video she wouldn't be here anymore - again though, said by someone here!

She mentions the hospital reports were probably crisis intervention reports, which a member also suggested here. She also keeps posting and mentioning about gossip sites.

She then discusses the copyright claim and extremely recent events that we have been talking about.

Also discusses Hobbie's tweet and says how wrong it was of him yet she used some of Amy's footage to get her own views and what not.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

new thread? maybe keep her name out of it...

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Countmysins
Talker
Talker

Post by Countmysins »

Every single time the forum starts to die down, a ‘family member or friend’ appears with information to get us talking again. Is no one else finding this suspicious?
"Maybe I am a total bitch, ever think about that?"

silverluna
Debater
Debater

Post by silverluna »

But hobbie deleted the scan photo way before it was discovered on here that the photo was taken off flickr

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”