Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart

Post by m00dychickx »

Tonya wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:
Tonya wrote:Hey guys what does Hobbie do for the living? He only has his youtube channel or he is doing something more that that?
I also saw some people in comments say he faked it and that the audio when his friend talks with dad was could be fake too :?
He is a musician. His music is all on Spotify :)

Where did you see these comments? If you could screenshot, that would be great. I'd be surprised to see people claiming he faked this..
Hmm not sure if it will work

Other comments are also from there:
hobbie is a successful youtuber and singer, why would he jeopardise his career and lie to his fans about this? those people have clearly not read this guru gossip thread haha :roll: :rofl:

Tonya
Learner
Learner

Post by Tonya »

m00dychickx wrote:
Tonya wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:
Tonya wrote:Hey guys what does Hobbie do for the living? He only has his youtube channel or he is doing something more that that?
I also saw some people in comments say he faked it and that the audio when his friend talks with dad was could be fake too :?

Where did you see these comments? If you could screenshot, that would be great. I'd be surprised to see people claiming he faked this..

hobbie is a successful youtuber and singer, why would he jeopardise his career and lie to his fans about this? those people have clearly not read this guru gossip thread haha :roll: :rofl:
I also think this would be stupid for him :? But I also started thinking about this due date but I don't know if it would be to early or not still it would be only around 6-7 months

m00dychickx
Learner
Learner

Post by m00dychickx »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Tonya wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:

I’m not the biggest hobnob fan girl I’ll be honest, not sure why, if I’m honest it’s probably because he’s friends with gabby :rofl: my inner 12 yr old bitch doesn’t like him because I don’t like the friends he plays with...... I have issues :roll:

But these comments are a case of “damned if you do, damned if you don’t”

“He wanted an abortion, obviously a nasty guy.... he seems to happy to be having kids.... he seems really sad.... he seems fake..... I feel sorry for him.... he probably faked it for views..... why didn’t he tell us earlier he was having kids..... he shouldn’t have told anyone at all.... he obviously didn’t want the babies... he looks heartbroken “

The comment thread is more bipolar than anyone envolved in this :roll:

(Don’t be offended by my bipolar reference... it’s just a joke, please no soapboxes I know this is a serious illness *believe me I know* just want to add that!)
you're right! i appreciate some gossipers are just looking at every possibility but it seems way more logical that amy has lied about the whole thing. poor hobbie, i really feel for him

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I'm really sorry guys, I am completely new to Hobbie (except for via Gabby) and just saw the video because it was suggested. Was this Amy girl a Youtuber?

m00dychickx
Learner
Learner

Post by m00dychickx »

Clover la BonBon wrote:I'm really sorry guys, I am completely new to Hobbie (except for via Gabby) and just saw the video because it was suggested. Was this Amy girl a Youtuber?
no she is a glamour photographer

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Thank you for those screenshots and the post!

Wow, not to attack other people's views or anything but it sounds like a number of pro-lifers pissed off that he would even consider aborting. Also how is the storyline too 'perfect'? Sound like a bunch of bandwagoners who clearly didn't think anything of the lack of babies and just jumped on the story when it hit the news!

Halfemptygirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Halfemptygirl »

hxgsandkxssxs wrote:What really sold it for me wasn’t exactly Hobbie’s video but Amy stealing other people’s baby’s photos and pretending to be in LA. That was a stupid mistake. There would still have been doubt in our minds regarding the whole “she ran away with the baby/ies to LA because she didn’t want Hobbie involved”. But now we know that’s not true either.

Whatever she comes out with, she can’t explain it without acknowledgeing that she DID lie about the photos, fake the scans and was never in LA. And she can’t justify them either.

Exactly!! I said this a few pages ago. There is absolutely no way to justify it, and she knows it! No matter what bullshit she comes up with, who’s going to believe a girl who has already lied so much.

melcat257
Learner
Learner

Post by melcat257 »

The "it's all made up" thing is just the same as saying "it was all a dream" - you can't ever really know either way unless you're hobbie or amy.

The fact A lied soooo much (stuff that even we, the nosy general public can figure out) and is now preparing her own video says to me it's legit. not just that, but also that this is just such a high risk gamble to pull off - you'd literally have to be insane to do it and think you'd get away with it. I also think that if that ever came into question (A's video) then his friends would stand up and share their personal experiences with it all. Didn't Adam Birdy write on Holly's youtube that they were keeping their personal experiences quiet "for now"? It would be quite something to see people put their own personal reputations on the line to defend something they didn't truly believe was real. Just my 2cents

Re dates, early summer to me says June. She contacts him 6 weeks after their one night of doom says mid april? Due date lines up to me!

hereforthegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegoss »

Following

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

OMG this thread
we out here having jobs and shit but drama cant wait

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

Just noticed her YouTube subscriber count has gone up by 50+ subscribers since yesterday, have we all been subscribing to it?! I know I did :tu:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

This woman is obviously deeply mentally ill and if I were Hobbie I would seek a restraining order (amongst other things). I get the interest but I wish people wouldn't feed into her mental illness by hyping her up and subscribing to her channel.

There is no drama or fun hijinks coming. There are only the insane ramblings of someone who is not functioning and has become a harm to others. I think things like this are only amusing to a point. This story is hugely disturbing especially considering that she's invested in the idea of dead children. I really wish people would cut her off and stop the attention.

Jayde
Learner
Learner

Post by Jayde »

Lamour88 wrote:This woman is obviously deeply mentally ill and if I were Hobbie I would seek a restraining order (amongst other things). I get the interest but I wish people wouldn't feed into her mental illness by hyping her up and subscribing to her channel.

There is no drama or fun hijinks coming. There are only the insane ramblings of someone who is not functioning and has become a harm to others. I think things like this are only amusing to a point. This story is hugely disturbing especially considering that she's invested in the idea of dead children. I really wish people would cut her off and stop the attention.
I couldn't agree more. Hobbie and his family have been put through enough without her deciding to retaliate. Nothing she can say can fix what she's done or how she's behaved and causing more drama just reinforces everything Hobbie has said. Hopefully she'll be sectioned soon and won't be able to cause any more damage.

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

Lamour88 wrote:This woman is obviously deeply mentally ill and if I were Hobbie I would seek a restraining order (amongst other things). I get the interest but I wish people wouldn't feed into her mental illness by hyping her up and subscribing to her channel.

The voice of reason!

Procrastinator94
Debater
Debater

Post by Procrastinator94 »

Yeah she mentioned somewhere about having a PD. Compulsive lying can be part of borderline ( NOT EVERYBODY WITH BPD HAS THE SAME SYMPTOMS - i.e please don't interpret this as "everyone with BPD is a liar"). It does sound like this could spiral, and i hope someone close to the situation is able to reach out to her and get help, even if they despise her for what she's done. This is the kind of thing that can lead to the person making dangerous decisions because the person feels there's no way out and everything is ruined. Amy if you're reading this - please speak to someone about all of this. People make mistakes, and sometimes illnesses like a PD can interfere with the way we think and make decisions. If you think this might have happened, give yourself a little time to talk about it publicly, and first deal with it privately. Don't upload a response video impulsively, okay?

melcat257
Learner
Learner

Post by melcat257 »

Forgive my ignorance, but is BPD largely impulsive? From what I read it seems that way - the lies aren't particularly well thought out, just quick ways to distract and cover up etc. The problem I have with this (whilst it's hard to doubt that she is suffering from something), is that she's had 9 months to think about this, so it's hardly been an impulsive act for her. Which makes me think this may have started as an impulsive act and then snowballed and snowballed (again, not excusing it), OR on the other had, it may all have been just bad behaviour masked with an excuse of MH so as not to have to take responsibility.

None of us are doctors and so we can't tell whether she's "mad or bad", or just both. And if she wants to go off to the docs and come back to her video with a certificate of whatever it is that she has along with an apology - great. I'll give her my empathy. But right now, she's shown no signs of remorse or humility or taking a shred of responsibility. I'd put MONEY that Hobbie hasn't had a sincere apology, but more lies, same with her mates. Because that's what we've all been shown too - more lies.

I feel like it sounds harsh to read it back - but what she's done is really awful. And I think that needs to be addressed regardless of reason, until we have the solid reasons she wishes to provide. Maybe it's not great for her if we're discussing all this at microscopic levels on a gossip site, but no one can say she hasn't fuelled that... :?

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

Is there gonna be a new thread at 40 pages? If so you creative ppl on this thread have to come up with a funny name :)

m00dychickx
Learner
Learner

Post by m00dychickx »

how long does it take to edit a video :zz:

betterbitter
Talker
Talker

Post by betterbitter »

m00dychickx wrote:how long does it take to edit a video :zz:
How long does it take to make a plausible excuse for faking a pregnancy?

m00dychickx
Learner
Learner

Post by m00dychickx »

betterbitter wrote:
m00dychickx wrote:how long does it take to edit a video :zz:
How long does it take to make a plausible excuse for faking a pregnancy?
i'm assuming shes already made it all up, the video was over an hour long on her screenshot!

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”