Hobbie Stuart

notafan
TROLL
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart

Post by notafan »

Jesus Christ this bitch “hearmeroar” posts GIGANTIC fucking novels everytime she makes a pathetic and desperate attempt to leech onto more drama. I read some of your posts and you honestly disgust me. I’m assuming you’re an old cat lady with nothing better to do. How sad.

Glad I got your “back up” you driveling loser.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

notafan wrote:Jesus Christ this bitch “hearmeroar” posts GIGANTIC fucking novels everytime she makes a pathetic and desperate attempt to leech onto more drama. I read some of your posts and you honestly disgust me. I’m assuming you’re an old cat lady with nothing better to do. How sad.

Funny how you are on a gossip site yet are complaining about people on them yourself.

Nice to see you like spending your days making up stuff about young and accomplished people on here. Envy makes people so ugly.

Get off the site if you have nothing to gossip about but it's members.

:FU:

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

notafan wrote:Jesus Christ this bitch “hearmeroar” posts GIGANTIC fucking novels everytime she makes a pathetic and desperate attempt to leech onto more drama. I read some of your posts and you honestly disgust me. I’m assuming you’re an old cat lady with nothing better to do. How sad.

If you don't like people who spend time on gossip sites, maybe stop spending so much time reading a gossip site. It's completely out of order to come on here and start personally attacking someone for no reason. Bullying other users isn't welcome here.
i talk too much, sry

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”