Hobbie Stuart

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart

Post by miserlou »

I really want to know what part that model had in all of this for those two other photographers to stop talking to her. Who was it that found the fake scans and baby pictures? ‘Cus girls, we need you and your CIA level detective skills

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

The video will be her saying she had a miscarriage/abortion and kept up the lies out of grief or she’ll kidnap a baby and pretend it’s hers for the video. ;)

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

:rofl:

So glad to see the tone here perk up with this video coming out. I cannot wait to see the screenshots and what not she apparently has prepared! She is a photographer - she is clearly going to be good at editing and know how to manipulate pictures to show what she wants.

I, once again, feel sorry for Hobbie in this situation. What does he gain from lying? And sorry gurll, but anybody who fakes their parents death has no credibility - EVER.

When do we expect an upload everyone? :D

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

I dont think the fb screenshots are of her and hobbies. Maybe she faked them with the redhead, they messaged back and forth about her losing the babies and all this other proof. Or „proof“. She photoshops a date of last year onto them, maybe a fake name/contact and there you go. Its gonna be something like that i guess.
Also i am flying wherever i have to for the 12am screening :D

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Is it just me or every time something big happens on youtube your life is so busy that you don't have time to follow the whole drama????? :rofl:
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Sunnyboosh
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunnyboosh »

I’ve come out of GG retirement to post this but it’s been days and nobody’s suggested it yet so I absolutely HAD to just in case.

I think it’s very possible that A’s gonna come out and say that the whole thing was faked by Hobbie in exchange for views and that she was caught up in his lies and strung along by him. I’m 100% convinced that this is probably the lie she’s told her parents already and I think it’s the one thing that would actually make people pause for a second and be inclined to believe her. Just think, she claims that Hobbie approached her looking for some drama to drum up attention for his channel. She plays the vulnerable, mentally fragile victim who just desperately wanted him to like her so went along with it. She’ll either claim their mutual friends were in on it or that Hobbie convinced her to keep them in the dark so nobody leaked the truth. She’ll then claim that she was just going along with the plan, posting photos and videos with the fake bump, captions about being pregnant (and then eventually the fake baby). She’ll say that Hobbie turned on her when he realised that people on GG had found out the pregnancy was fake, and that he lied about her to make it look like he had nothing to do with it and it was all her idea.

She’ll either claim that the whole thing was supposed to end with the death of the babies, a miscarriage OR a fun ‘gotcha! It was a prank all along’ video, and that Hobbie was never meant to turn on her (but she’ll imply that maybe he’d planned it that way all along).

Guys, if she says this, do NOT be convinced by her.

chattie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chattie »

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

Sunnyboosh wrote:I’ve come out of GG retirement to post this but it’s been days and nobody’s suggested it yet so I absolutely HAD to just in case.

I think it’s very possible that A’s gonna come out and say that the whole thing was faked by Hobbie in exchange for views and that she was caught up in his lies and strung along by him. I’m 100% convinced that this is probably the lie she’s told her parents already and I think it’s the one thing that would actually make people pause for a second and be inclined to believe her. Just think, she claims that Hobbie approached her looking for some drama to drum up attention for his channel. She plays the vulnerable, mentally fragile victim who just desperately wanted him to like her so went along with it. She’ll either claim their mutual friends were in on it or that Hobbie convinced her to keep them in the dark so nobody leaked the truth. She’ll then claim that she was just going along with the plan, posting photos and videos with the fake bump, captions about being pregnant (and then eventually the fake baby). She’ll say that Hobbie turned on her when he realised that people on GG had found out the pregnancy was fake, and that he lied about her to make it look like he had nothing to do with it and it was all her idea.

She’ll either claim that the whole thing was supposed to end with the death of the babies, a miscarriage OR a fun ‘gotcha! It was a prank all along’ video, and that Hobbie was never meant to turn on her (but she’ll imply that maybe he’d planned it that way all along).

Even if she conjures up a lie like this one I won't believe a word she says lmao. How will she explain the fact that he never even mentioned her first name? So how is he out to get her or whatever? There's holes in this explanation (although it's a decent one I'll give you that, but no matter how decent a lie is it can never truly cover up the truth fully). She can try and convince everyone else but I already know how I feel about her. If something like this happens I hope Hobbie does something more drastic like take her to court or whatever if that's an option. I'm sure he has a LOT of text messages and his friends are aware of the situation and there's a lot more that can be said about all of this if he really wanted to or needed to. What sucks is he shouldn't have to think about this anymore, she needs to let him grieve because to him this feels like a loss no matter how fake the babies were.

melcat257
Learner
Learner

Post by melcat257 »

ittybittykitty wrote:
Sunnyboosh wrote:I’ve come out of GG retirement to post this but it’s been days and nobody’s suggested it yet so I absolutely HAD to just in case.

Even if she conjures up a lie like this one I won't believe a word she says lmao. How will she explain the fact that he never even mentioned her first name? So how is he out to get her or whatever? There's holes in this explanation (although it's a decent one I'll give you that, but no matter how decent a lie is it can never truly cover up the truth fully). She can try and convince everyone else but I already know how I feel about her. If something like this happens I hope Hobbie does something more drastic like take her to court or whatever if that's an option. I'm sure he has a LOT of text messages and his friends are aware of the situation and there's a lot more that can be said about all of this if he really wanted to or needed to. What sucks is he shouldn't have to think about this anymore, she needs to let him grieve because to him this feels like a loss no matter how fake the babies were.
I agree with both you ladies - and very good point on Hobbie keeping her identity private on the announcement! Also if this was the case, they could have dragged it out a full 6months and made a ton, but he literally had two weeks to go when he made the first video? That's some terrible business, so I don't believe it for a second.

My bets on what lies she'll run with are also on things that have been previously "leaked" by people who claim to know her..

Pressured into an abortion (absolutely no reason to fake a pregnancy... and Hobbie would have had every right to state his opinion too)
Gave her the clap
Borrowing money from her (initial 404 TEXT NOT FOUND leak from "jade" - who miraculously knew about her refusing to send scans before anyone on here searched them - also mentioned Hobbie getting her to send him money)
Overall bad guy
Miscarriage mid way through. Again doesn't add up with parents response.

I'm wondering if she told her parents that he was some crazy internet stalker from Instagram or something. The police must have gone round that night "no report of any children" but they MUST have asked her about her supposedly being pregnant - surely??! Makes me wonder if she told everyone he was a nutter making up her pregnancy with him to find out where she lived.

Re: redhead model, it is weird that the other photographers don't seem to be friends with her either. Just had a browse, hob/holly/adam/rosie all don't follow her, but they all follow each other (minus holly and MDR/Hobbie - maybe because her video was a one off and she hasn't had any further involvement? Saw her like his statement tho.)

Suggests there's something in that... again I don't want to point fingers unnecessarily, but they hung out a LOT. Girls are way more likely to feel comfortable asking to feel/see the bump etc, and it's a little odd they were still shooting right before her "due date" (mid dec).. perhaps she was getting free shoots from A and didn't want to jeopardise that, so encouraged/turned a blind eye?

Again just speculation based on pretty limited evidence here!

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

melcat257 wrote:
ittybittykitty wrote:

I agree with both you ladies - and very good point on Hobbie keeping her identity private on the announcement! Also if this was the case, they could have dragged it out a full 6months and made a ton, but he literally had two weeks to go when he made the first video? That's some terrible business, so I don't believe it for a second.

My bets on what lies she'll run with are also on things that have been previously "leaked" by people who claim to know her..

Pressured into an abortion (absolutely no reason to fake a pregnancy... and Hobbie would have had every right to state his opinion too)
Gave her the clap
Borrowing money from her (initial 404 TEXT NOT FOUND leak from "jade" - who miraculously knew about her refusing to send scans before anyone on here searched them - also mentioned Hobbie getting her to send him money)
Overall bad guy

I'm wondering if she told her parents that he was some crazy internet stalker from Instagram or something. The police must have gone round that night "no report of any children" but they MUST have asked her about her supposedly being pregnant - surely??! Makes me wonder if she told everyone he was a nutter making up her pregnancy with him to find out where she lived.

Re: redhead model, it is weird that the other photographers don't seem to be friends with her either. Just had a browse, hob/holly/adam/rosie all don't follow her, but they all follow each other (minus holly and MDR/Hobbie - maybe because her video was a one off and she hasn't had any further involvement? Saw her like his statement tho.)

Suggests there's something in that... again I don't want to point fingers unnecessarily, but they hung out a LOT. Girls are way more likely to feel comfortable asking to feel/see the bump etc, and it's a little odd they were still shooting right before her "due date" (mid dec).. perhaps she was getting free shoots from A and didn't want to jeopardise that, so encouraged/turned a blind eye?

Be careful guys, you're giving Amy far too many ideas ;) :p But I definitely think you are all onto something, this is how she is going to spin it..

Tonya
Learner
Learner

Post by Tonya »

Did anyone try to contact the original poster if she knows something now?

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

HearMeRoar wrote:
melcat257 wrote:
ittybittykitty wrote:

Gave her the clap
Overall bad guy

Be careful guys, you're giving Amy far too many ideas ;) :p But I definitely think you are all onto something, this is how she is going to spin it..
I think it's actually not a bad idea to give her all the ideas we can think of so that we can discredit anything she says. The more ideas we "steal" from her the more she'll be grasping at straws to come up with something original and the more unbelievable her version of events will be.

So Amy, if you're thinking of pulling som BS about how Hobbie drugged you, or raped you, or manipulated you into keeping babies you didn't want, or anything that is damning of his character.... get a life.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Tonya wrote:Did anyone try to contact the original poster if she knows something now?
I don't think so. I think the original poster just disappeared. They only came here to post whatever they thought was real.

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretadmirer »

LOL I find it quite funny that she’s doing a video to ‘answer questions’.
Girls just trying to stay relevant!

The more she uses this to gain attention the more my opinion on her goes downhill

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

this has been amazing to follow along to.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Secretadmirer wrote:LOL I find it quite funny that she’s doing a video to ‘answer questions’.
Girls just trying to stay relevant!

The more she uses this to gain attention the more my opinion on her goes downhill
Yeah - who are these people messaging her and asking questions? If anything, she's probably getting hate from Hobbie's fans. Saw a few people outing Amy as the girl on Twitter..

bobnob17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bobnob17 »

Sunnyboosh wrote:

The problem with that story is that Hobbie posted the announcement he was going to be a father on his personal Facebook profile, one which doesn’t use his real name and has all of his real family and friends on. If the story was made up for views I doubt he’d try to dupe his own family like that.

No matter what she says I won’t believe her, and not just because I’m a fan of Hobbie.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I just watched the ‘three photographers video’ again and there’s points were she even touches her belly like there’s an actual baby inside it. I dunno if it’s just instinctive when having a big belly or if it’s just part of her manipulation

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

miserlou wrote:I just watched the ‘three photographers video’ again and there’s points were she even touches her belly like there’s an actual baby inside it. I dunno if it’s just instinctive when having a big belly or if it’s just part of her manipulation
Noticed that and it freaks me out, it's so weird. Maybe she was afraid if she didn't hold on to it it'd fall off :? haha no but seriously maybe she was so deep in the lies she even started to believe her lies herself and it was instinctive!

Procrastinator94
Debater
Debater

Post by Procrastinator94 »

Holy moly at the Dr Phil episode!! Almost identical stories! Fake twins, fake scans, going missing when confronted, even the suicide attempt. Lie after lie. It's definitely pathological.

"Courtney claims Amie’s alleged pregnancy schemes were very elaborate and believable. She says Amie posted photos of her sonograms and ultrasounds, video of the babies kicking inside her belly, and even had a baby shower and maternity photos taken. Courtney claims there was even a balloon launch ceremony for one of Amie’s alleged deceased babies and photos of stillborn twins sent to one of the fathers. Amie insists she was pregnant all three times and says she is disgusted by Courtney’s false and hurtful accusations." https://www.drphil.com/shows/accused-of ... -a-victim/

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”