Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P11: The Sun Has Come Out, Closet Ginger Gets Burnt

Post by CoralCat »

I think I'll be generous and allow TUI this one:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/6104418 ... ook-plane/

And more specifically TUI:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/archiv ... 75806.html
(some of the posts):
You need to get a delay! Last year when we went to Lanzarote we were delayed at the gate for about 2 hours after boarding. They made an announcement (it was BA) that anyone who wanted to could come up and look in the cockpit. My kids got to sit in the captain and first officer seats and wear their hats! They even let them push some buttons (obviously telling them which ones). Sadly, I had left my phone in my bag and didn't get any pictures.
My son loves planes and has been in the cockpit at the end of a lot of our flights.
You can always ask! A couple of years ago we had a delay and we were in the bubble upstairs on the Virgin 747, the pilot walked through and asked if anyone wanted to go in the cockpit, I loved it, took loads of pics and the pilots were so laid back and friendly.
My son got to go in too. We were row 1 and he was peeking round when they opened the doors....cant remember if it was before or after the flight but I think after. They invited him in and sat him in captains chair with his hat on. He loved it.

uwu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by uwu »

CoralCat wrote:I think I'll be generous and allow TUI this one:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/travel/6104418 ... ook-plane/

And more specifically TUI:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/archiv ... 75806.html
(some of the posts):
You need to get a delay! Last year when we went to Lanzarote we were delayed at the gate for about 2 hours after boarding. They made an announcement (it was BA) that anyone who wanted to could come up and look in the cockpit. My kids got to sit in the captain and first officer seats and wear their hats! They even let them push some buttons (obviously telling them which ones). Sadly, I had left my phone in my bag and didn't get any pictures.
My son loves planes and has been in the cockpit at the end of a lot of our flights.
You can always ask! A couple of years ago we had a delay and we were in the bubble upstairs on the Virgin 747, the pilot walked through and asked if anyone wanted to go in the cockpit, I loved it, took loads of pics and the pilots were so laid back and friendly.
My son got to go in too. We were row 1 and he was peeking round when they opened the doors....cant remember if it was before or after the flight but I think after. They invited him in and sat him in captains chair with his hat on. He loved it.
Maybe it's something they offer on delayed flights then. But at least it wasn't something given to them because of who they are.

Tomatosauce
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tomatosauce »

There definitely was something dodgy about that holiday I do think they paid for it but they 100% spoke to management about how they could speak about them in the vlog and potentially get more business (pretty sure they didn’t reveal there main viewers are under 17 and so not booking holidays) which meant they got preferential treatment and were treated like VIPs in return for a positive review. Because of the sort of people chris and Sarah are I also believe they purposely played on this and the fact it would wind people up if they thought it was a sponsored trip, it would make viewers think everything must be okay that things are back to normal ie companies wanting to work with them, however in terms of visiting the cockpit I have heard of people doing this before and as chris worked at an airport for a long time he would know how to ask/ what to say etc so I don’t think it was necessarily special treatment as such. Pretty sure chris was the one enjoying that though the girls didn’t look that bothered whilst he was almost hard talking about it all.
I do hope that if there is something else to come out it’s more serious (not for the girl involved) and actually forces some sort of action, sick of there smug faces carrying on this facade every night. Seems like this girl (if it is the one Twitter speaks of) has kept publicly quite and struggling to deal with things so I hope she getting support, I also hope chris and Sarah are having a shit day panicking about it as chris sits about sweating in his greasy beanie

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneath »

I reckon if sarah replied to the jess girls messages which jess claims she messaged sarah before she put it on twitter, sarah could have easily stopped it all and non of this would have come out, considering jess was a fan of the family

Greyhound Mum
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Greyhound Mum »

uwu wrote:
lunaluvgood wrote:TUI posted a statement on them having special treatment:

<i>Hi, Children do get to sit in the cockpit. This is something we offer if we can for customer who request this at time of booking. I am sorry you feel that way.^Suzi</i>

I don't buy it (I mean their flight got delayed I think, so I doubt they'd be able to request it?)...they've been getting special treatment all week, so its either a PR thing gone wrong (i.e they agreed to give them a free holiday way before and didn't cut ties after this), or have just been giving them extra things instead of listening to other customer's complaints about them. :roll:

I didn't watch the last vlog but I did think Chris's ending was a bit PR-ish for the previous one, with how he mentioned the resort's name and hyped them up.
Never ever seen any airline etc offer going into the cockpit at the time of booking so I'm calling BS on that. I'm also sure it's up to the pilot on the day of the flight if anyone can go into the cockpit.
I thought that no one was allowed access to the cockpit because of all the beefed up security. Especially in foreign countries. They’re quite strict about anyone near there??

Greyhound Mum
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Greyhound Mum »

That holiday was definitely a free bee. All the plugging Creeps and Saddo kept giving them. They definitely received preferential treatment over there. The worrying part was, that despite all the emails,phone calls etc etc the company carried on treating them like royalty :roll:

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

I just skipped to the cockpit bit of the vlog (someone on Twitter said the staff also gave them gifts of some sort?) and omg I'm cringinggg. Chris says to Esme when she's in the cockpit 'You gonna take us back to Crete? Actually no lets go somewhere further, lets go to Florida yeah?'

Not unless you wanna potentially get arrested.

Post by Guest »

I know they love a clickbait but the one today is stuff of nightmares. He's made it look like Esme has a crush on Issy ffs :rofl:

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

Haven't watched the latest vlog but it's called "sister reveals her secret crush" and the thumbnail is of Esme and Isabelle with "secret love crush"

Anyone else creeped out knowing Chris made the thumbnail and titled the video :(

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

Watching the vlog now (and skipping through a bit)

-Apparently viewers are emailing Sarah asking what hotel they're staying at maybe to complain to TUI and she says it's a Thompson hotel, think this makes it less likely they were sponsored as Thompson have been really pushing the TUI rebrand over the past year
-Pregnancy scan today (so tomorrow in the vlogs), it's "early reassurance" so either private or her pregnancy is deemed "high risk" (unless she's having her dating scan early and is calling it something different :? )
-WARNING: Chris looks particularly sweaty and greasy today :barf:
-Chris is moaning about waiting for a doctor's appointment and then he's going for a hair appointment I feel so sorry for anyone forced to touch his hair
-They're having a tea party and play hide and seek
-so sad they don't seem to ever have friends over, they're excited to have a "sleepover" in the cinema room
-Chris is beck from the barbers, shock horror his hair is actually not greasy actually didn't realise it was possible :o still looks shit though
-Esme/Isla/Isabelle with the duvet over them on the sofa in the "cinema room" saying they're ready for bed but they're still in their day clothes :?

Isabelle's secret crush is the actor who plays Peter Pan I think

nattis
Learner
Learner

Post by nattis »

CoralCat wrote:Watching the vlog now (and skipping through a bit)

-Apparently viewers are emailing Sarah asking what hotel they're staying at maybe to complain to TUI and she says it's a Thompson hotel, think this makes it less likely they were sponsored as Thompson have been really pushing the TUI rebrand over the past year
-Pregnancy scan today (so tomorrow in the vlogs), it's "early reassurance" so either private or her pregnancy is deemed "high risk" (unless she's having her dating scan early and is calling it something different :? )
-Chris is moaning about waiting for a doctor's appointment and then he's going for a hair appointment I feel so sorry for anyone forced to touch his hair
-so sad they don't seem to ever have friends over, they're excited to have a "sleepover" in the cinema room
-Chris is beck from the barbers, shock horror his hair is actually not greasy actually didn't realise it was possible :o still looks shit though
-Esme/Isla/Isabelle with the duvet over them on the sofa in the "cinema room" saying they're ready for bed but they're still in their day clothes :?

I think it was Esmes crush. She had said something during a movie the other day.
the filming was just as wobly as Islas tooth. I don't think that one will never come out. I got dizzy and I did not even watch. just played in another window

Dotty21
Learner
Learner

Post by Dotty21 »

CoralCat wrote:Watching the vlog now (and skipping through a bit)

It will be a private scan - most places don’t do until 8 weeks as can’t really pick up much before hand. If she’s 7 weeks gone like she said this will be a hysterical bonding baby :?

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

I also skipped through and they mentioned about having to buy the kids uniforms (or only Isla's I think), but I guess that means they're going to continue with normal school, and not home school like some of us thought. Kinda sucks because those poor girls are going to get bullied if their peers are still aware/still talking about it. I don't doubt parents will be talking about it too and telling their kids not to associate with them.

Also that they went to see Jane and Steve (guessing she had prinny?)...suppose they had to thank her for being a twitter warrior (if one of those accounts is hers). :roll:

Dotty21
Learner
Learner

Post by Dotty21 »

After they called booking.com from heaven to hell
For the apartment they booked it was no wonder the hotel was falling over themselves to jump up their arses.

rxbynnn_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rxbynnn_ »

I’m sorry she’s how far gone??? 7 weeks?? Is she sure she’s even pregnant bloody hell. Why would you announce it so soon?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

rxbynnn_ wrote:I’m sorry she’s how far gone??? 7 weeks?? Is she sure she’s even pregnant bloody hell. Why would you announce it so soon?
I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't pregnant but timed the announcement to take the heat off her creepy husband and now they're frantically bonking to get her up the duff so the timing matches.

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Another article has popped up. Doesn't state anything new, but I guess its good that people are still posting about it? It seems this site is very Youtube/Creator/Entertainment focused:
https://whatstrending.com/viral/ingham- ... g-scandal/

Dotty21
Learner
Learner

Post by Dotty21 »

lunaluvgood wrote:Another article has popped up. Doesn't state anything new, but I guess its good that people are still posting about it? It seems this site is very Youtube/Creator/Entertainment focused:
Is it true the older 2 have been removed from the private school?? Esme hasn’t even started yet?

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Dotty21 wrote:
lunaluvgood wrote:Another article has popped up. Doesn't state anything new, but I guess its good that people are still posting about it? It seems this site is very Youtube/Creator/Entertainment focused:
Is it true the older 2 have been removed from the private school?? Esme hasn’t even started yet?
I'm not sure. I haven't found anything that backs it up, and in the recent vlog they only mentioned about buying Isla's uniform. I figured for private schools you would buy uniform from the actual school? Where as some public schools are more lax. (At least in primary, I remember you didn't have to buy stuff with the school logo on it)

vaucous96
Informer
Informer

Post by vaucous96 »

Dotty21 wrote:
It wouldn’t surprise me if the school has said that they can’t attend from September.

The shitstorm won’t have gone down well with the other parents and the school won’t want it’s reputation to suffer, or for other parents to start removing their children if the Ingham girls attend.

I know I wouldn’t be impressed if I was paying thousands a year for my child to attend and creepy Chris Ingham or any of his other family chavs turns up to do the school run.

And because it’s a private school, I am pretty sure it has more say on who is allowed a school place as opposed to the normal admissions process that applies to state schools.

Return to “The Ingham Family”