TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

Post by impleo »

Sassenach2018 wrote:Did anyone notice that Isla had clearly been very upset when Chris showed her his tattoo?

The girls are being much less involved/quieter than usual. It makes me think that the paedophile Hunter is right and Chris is living away from Sarah and the girls at the moment! Esme and Isla love babies so I really don’t think thatIsla would be crying over the pregnancy.

The red banner that the Wilkes vlog referred to, could be the Scottish Daily Record or The Scottish Sun, I had heard that James Dornan, the fantastic Scottish SNP MSP was working with one of the Scottish newspapers. James is a fantastic MSP to be involved, he won’t easily be threatened by the Ingham Solicitors, not when he has the Scottish Government behind him. My husband is going to talk to our local MSP (also SNP) and ask what can be done to ensure the future protection of our children.
I have a massive interest in politics. Being from south of the border, my view of the SNP is not going to be the same as yours, but fair play to James, he has been excellent. Really pleasantly surprised to see him pop up again and again in my twitter feed, to debate calmly amongst the lunacy and to actually listen to people.

I remember Isla looking red-eyed. The kids are giving me an off-vibe, not their fault but everything is being very carefully stage-managed.

Dotty21
Learner
Learner

Post by Dotty21 »

CoralCat wrote:
She probably already gets teased over youtube, the kids won't be forgetting this one anytime soon

I wonder how other people connected to the girls feel about it e.g. their teachers, their friends, their friend's parents.
If my child was friends with one of the girls I wouldn't let them have playdates at their house
From what I seen from what Sarah says those poor kids don’t have much of a life outside the family dynamics. They often don’t finish their homework and have been punished at school by being kept in at playtime. She doesn’t dare let her 12 year old down the street on her own and will only let her play out where she can see her(film her :rofl: ), she even said how there is plenty of years when they grow up to go to the park with their friends!! :roll: Insted of sending you kid to school so she could be with her friends on her birthday - she is kept home alone to play at 9 years old.

With the mountains of tat the kids get for birthdays and xmas - where do they put it all!! Seriously :? The majority of the toys is likely gifted to them and probably just thrown out.

What gets me is a lot of kids watch them and see the mountains that “santa” brings, I’m sure parents must get ...why didn’t I get so many presents!

Rachel-mrsdd
Talker
Talker

Post by Rachel-mrsdd »

TashaBoo wrote:Maybe someone with some legal knowledge can chime in here, but the fact they're sending out (what I'm assuming are) cease and desist letters via email, shows that they're not actually all that serious about taking people to court. Emails of this type don't usually fair too well in court because there's no way to prove that the addressee has actually read the notice (unless they admit to reading it).

Why they're not serious about taking people to court, I don't know.... Maybe because the alleged victims aren't lying? Or maybe they are serious about taking people to court but Sarah has bought bargain half price representation for her greasy husband? :?
Its a warning shot and part of a process to start legal proceedings
The process is namely Pre action protocol for defamation and is classed as a letter of claim. Such a letter should contain.

1.name of Claimant;
2. sufficient details to identify the publication or broadcast which contained the words complained of;
3. the words complained of and, if known, the date of publication; where possible, a copy or transcript of the words complained of should be enclosed;
factual inaccuracies or unsupportable comment within the words complained of; the Claimant should give a sufficient explanation to enable the Defendant to appreciate why the words are inaccurate or unsupportable;
4. the nature of the remedies sought by the Claimant.
5. Where relevant, the Letter of Claim should also include:-
any facts or matters which make the Claimant identifiable from the words complained of;
details of any special facts relevant to the interpretation of the words complained of and/or any particular damage caused by the words complained of.

Presumably
1. is satisfied and they do insert the name of the person and address details
2. Is covered by the section called article
3. is covered by the bit that says the following statement - presumably the statement contains the tweet or message or whatever that is directly attributable tp the person named at 1
4. Nature of Remedies sough is addressed in the section called remedies

Any person receiving such a letter can choose to
Ignore it do nothing and risk consequences
Follow the remedy course in the letetr (what they want the poster to do) such as remove the You Tube Video/ tweet / facebook/ Forum post
Disagree that what they have posted is in any way defamation
they need not be a solicitor to reply just need to have an ability to be direct and clear and if disagreeing say why they ae disagreeing
the solicitors will then either respond/ not bother/ press ahead with legal action
Some background to pre action protocol is in this link:

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proce ... f#IDA0A0HC
Back to lurking

Creezydeezy88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Creezydeezy88 »

Hi everyone
Been keeping up with this thread but my papas been sick so I’ve spent a lot of time in the hospital.
Hope everyone is well <3
Couple of things (allegedly oh course)
Chris is still living in the family home but he’s sleeping in the play room
They’ve known about this baby way before the allegations (but what gets me is why is Sarah still trying when this poor jess has told her privately)
Also the alleged “love child’s” mother posted on Facebook she had received a letter (not from
A solicitor) telling her to be quiet or lose her child.
A few days later had a large some of money in a cheque posted to her with a note sayin “for bear” (I’ll post screen shots when I’m home tonight)
Couple of things this girl hasn’t publicly said who she is or where she is.
If he’s denied the child to his wife saying he isn’t his then why keep tabs on the girl even when she’s moved 100’s of miles away to get away from
His abuse it doesn’t make sense!
Can I just say she only received the letter and money after the granny Wilkes live video when she tryed to speak to her on the live feed.

justjonie
Talker
Talker

Post by justjonie »

Well they're certainly laughing all the way to the bank after all this. The last two vlogs have nearly doubled in views compared to those in the fortnight prior. It makes me sick they are profiting from this whole debacle

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

Because there's been so much going on, I don't think we've given this enough attention... but can we please all take a moment to appreciate and laugh at how shit the channel name 'Sarah Says' is :rofl:

The tagline is "everyday thoughts of a modern mum"... How exactly is she a modern mum? She's basically traditional (fat) housewife.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Does she mean modern as she knows how to put food in the microwave?

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

Creezy please do post those screenshots! Edit out her name if you must but would love to see them. Amongst everything that's been going on the secret lovechild seemed like the most far fetched thing but I really hope it's true.

I wonder if this supposed hush money is just from Chris or if it's from Sarah too and she has full knowledge of it but doesn't want to break the image of a 'perfect, happy, normal family' on the vlogs...Isabelle not being Chris' was already a spanner in the works which she had to address it in a vlog when loads of people were asking in the comments section (when they were a much smaller channel).

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

I laughed when she said she'd be doing health and nutritional stuff on her channel. Nothing says nutrition like a ready meal or take out. She's not a relatable or likeable person. Her fan base are pre teens/early teens who won't care about mum related videos. Any decent adult would be turned off by all the OMGs and everything being super super cute or exciting. I reckon it'll flop

Maid of Kent
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maid of Kent »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
agrest wrote:I've been gone for a week, could someone summarize what happened? I would be really grateful as I don't feel like reading 40 pages ;)
Well....

-Prinny lost her womb.
-Sarah’s using hers at the moment to get some views.
-Chris branded himself like a cow
-They’re moving house because of the nasty sites that leaked their extremely private address. Not their fault. Ours. Sarah never mentioned Miller homes at all before. Or Leeds. Or showed their house. A blind person could find it online, but it’s our fault.
-The house looks like an 80’s strip club and they probably won’t get a fraction of the price they’re looking for.
- Sarah can’t act
- Chris can’t act. (Probably why they haven’t had him sit on camera denying the allegations. Because he would just look guilty)
- Sarah gets cold sores when she’s pregnant. Stressed. Traveling. In the heat. In the cold. On Tuesdays and Fridays :roll: But doesn’t realise the common factor is her filthy little husband.

Did I miss anything?!?!?
That 2nd line had me howling ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

Pure speculation here:

So, from the tags in their videos, a lot of us think that Sarah found out she was pregnant at the end of June, right? Still, that's a bit early to announce a pregnancy (isn't it usually 3 months people usually wait?)... Maybe this "SHOCK" pregnancy is going to be the excuse as to why they decide to cancel their travel plans at last minute, instead of admitting (again, this is speculation, based on that tweet above!) that Chris is possibly out on bail and maybe can't leave the country? Just putting it out there.

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

TashaBoo wrote:Pure speculation here:

So, from the tags in their videos, a lot of us think that Sarah found out she was pregnant at the end of June, right? Still, that's a bit early to announce a pregnancy (isn't it usually 3 months people usually wait?)... Maybe this "SHOCK" pregnancy is going to be the excuse as to why they decide to cancel their travel plans at last minute, instead of admitting (again, this is speculation, based on that tweet above!) that Chris is possibly out on bail and maybe can't leave the country? Just putting it out there.
I've thought it strange that they're not already on holiday. Usually as soon as school is out they are bundling the girls in to the car for their next adventure. There's been a lot of time at home which isn't like the Inghams at all

BoringGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BoringGirl »

I am surprised they didn’t do a stand alone video... the whole thing seems very mushed together. Not special.

He spent so much time putting together that million subs video but this announcement seems meh. I’m not doubting that she is pregnant but the video wasn’t very convincing.

Edit - A baby has been on the cards for so long I don’t believe Chris hasn’t thought about the announcement video in that time.

Sassenach2018
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sassenach2018 »

BoringGirl wrote:I am surprised they didn’t do a stand alone video... the whole thing seems very mushed together. Not special.

He spent so much time putting together that million subs video but this announcement seems meh. I’m not doubting that she is pregnant but the video wasn’t very convincing.

Edit - A baby has been on the cards for so long I don’t believe Chris hasn’t thought about the announcement video in that time.

I have suspected that Sarah has taken over editing of the videos since Jess’s tweet. Which is why Chris was barely in their videos.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Red tops are usually the tabloids the star sun and mirror

FJSL 2222
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FJSL 2222 »

Agree with everyone saying it's a bit strange they haven't gone more overboard on the pregnancy announcement. Something definitely isn't right with them, hopefully they are feeling the strain from all of Creepy's creepiness.

Not looking forward to tonight's vlog with the fake OTT screaming from the girls.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Aren’t they supposed to be going away any day , I’m sure Sarah said to Izzy that they’d have a few days rest before they head off on an adventure,
Well mine broke up last Friday so a week ago , shouldn’t they be going any day ?
Also I had a feeling the press wouldn’t touch it copies of the original messages would never be a credible source , plus the whole cliff Richard case with huge compensation being paid must have made them more cautious.

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

katyandtony
Debater
Debater

Post by katyandtony »

prinnyw00 wrote:ITS HAPPENING

The sun -

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6876400/y ... -messages/
Best news I have seen all day.

Just need the Daily Mail now.

Hc995
Learner
Learner

Post by Hc995 »

That’s brutal!! The Sun is the most read newspaper in England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Ingham Family”