Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

Post by Montymoo »

Continue.

Thread title credit to whoever said they would need to sell the carpets.
Last edited by Montymoo on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

Post by impleo »

Montymoo wrote:Continue.
Perfection!

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Well the title nearly made me puke hahahaha!

But yay! Thanks Monty! Hope you are well and feeling better <3 We miss you!

I posted this in the old thread, moving it here:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
This made me laugh too much :rofl:
Was it a relation of anyone called Ingham??

She was reporting it being put on twitter but that Cassandra cat girl (who should be on here if she isn’t) made so much sense with what she replied to it.
Kids ringing emergency services (doesn’t matter if it’s just an “informational” type thing) is out of order.
:rofl: Unless they were living in Ireland before, possibly a relation to creepo Jonathan Joly though :P

I'm going to have a peek and see if I can find what Cassandra cat girl said (JOIN US, ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US). Hahaha.

I absolutely agree. Some of Jess' young followers who are supporting her crying out 'pedo' to me is also not in order. I don't know what they think they are gaining from doing that. If anything, it discredits the whole thing. I hope there hasn't been too much of kids ringing the emergency services about them otherwise the police may start ignoring it..

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

:rofl: love the thread title.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

People believe what they want to believe , haters will think he managed to get out of dodge and fans will say see those messages must have been fake otherwise the police would have arrested him and searched the house ,

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:People believe what they want to believe , haters will think he managed to get out of dodge and fans will say see those messages must have been fake otherwise the police would have arrested him and searched the house ,
In other threads, you have said there was nothing illegal so how could they arrest him? They could still be looking into it, in case. We don't know if the seized any technology or are looking into texts or anything. They may have passwords to accounts, etc. If you're not arrested, it doesn't mean you are not being investigated.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

HearMeRoar wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:People believe what they want to believe , haters will think he managed to get out of dodge and fans will say see those messages must have been fake otherwise the police would have arrested him and searched the house ,
In other threads, you have said there was nothing illegal so how could they arrest him? They could still be looking into it, in case. We don't know if the seized any technology or are looking into texts or anything. They may have passwords to accounts, etc. If you're not arrested, it doesn't mean you are not being investigated.
Did you even read my message lol
I said PEOPLE will believe what they want to believe and it’s a known fact
SOME will say he dodged a bullet
and OTHERS in particularly fans (a ton of pre teens) will believe it was something and nothing as he hasn’t been arrested
I didn’t say in any way it was my opinion
And that’s what will happen people will believe what they want to based on their side of the fence

Ps the Wilkes live vlog was on and granny Wilkes said they needed someone younger to come forward as the victims are over sixteen and basically the police can do Little only if they could prove vulnerability but she said that’s difficult
Last edited by Aaliyah_uk on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:
Did you even read my message lol
I said PEOPLE will believe what they want to believe and it’s a known fact
SOME will say he dodged a bullet
and OTHERS in particularly fans (a ton of pre teens) will believe it was something and nothing as he hasn’t been arrested
I didn’t say in any way it was my opinion
And that’s what will happen people will believe what they want to based on their side of the fence
Apologies, I put in commas where there normally would be and thought the 'otherwise the police' in a separate part of the sentence, which would have set that as your opinion.

But yeah, I agree. It's a basic thing to say since this happens in EVERY situation. In politics, social issues, youtuber issues, there will always be two sides - people always believe what they want to believe even if there is proof or not.

FashionMinion
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionMinion »

You don't get arrested for that I think, they could ask you to come down to make a statement (questioning). But in this case there is no way you'll get arrested unless it's taken to court you get proven guilty and the 'punishment' is jail for a number of months he's not going to be arrested anytime soon..

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

FashionMinion wrote:You don't get arrested for that I think, they could ask you to come down to make a statement (questioning). But in this case there is no way you'll get arrested unless it's taken to court you get proven guilty and the 'punishment' is jail for a number of months he's not going to be arrested anytime soon..
Off Topic but I love your signature. It makes me giggle every time and always goes with your posts :D

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

FashionMinion wrote:You don't get arrested for that I think, they could ask you to come down to make a statement (questioning). But in this case there is no way you'll get arrested unless it's taken to court you get proven guilty and the 'punishment' is jail for a number of months he's not going to be arrested anytime soon..
Plus Chris is not an idiot if there was incriminating evidence on his lap top I’m sure it’s long gone and an identical replacement bought with fans none the wiser the same could go for the phone
Maybe the police could get info from the phone provider I’m not really tech savvy to know the ins and outs of that , and would the police use their resources on a case like that with limited evidence apart from a few messages I don’t know the answer to that either I’m afraid but it seems doubtful

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

how are things between chris and sarah in the vlogs? I haven't been watching

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

LOVE the thread title despite being sick in my mouth

FashionMinion
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionMinion »

sarwah17 wrote:how are things between chris and sarah in the vlogs? I haven't been watching
I don't really feel like anything changed, they kind of do their own thing like they always do, really.

Ps. I honestly never realized the lack of 'love' expressed between them in their vlogs till I read on here, but then again I started watching them because I loved their kids and they are the reason I kept watching them regularly.

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

:barf: :barf: The thought of those poor carpets!

Surely this has to be addressed by them soon!? Seems like the heat is dying down and I genuinely am worried this appears to be blowing over (I know Jess says it has been reported to the police.)

ChrissyPoo
Learner
Learner

Post by ChrissyPoo »

I decided to watch last night's vlog in the end. Wasn't going to because of the title, but glad I did. So here's my take:

- They were clearing away all their tat (or clearing it out of the way at least) for the estate agent photos... Sarah kept sliding her eyes to the side as if guilty or hiding something (she does this a lot).

- The little outtings with Isabelle and Creepy Chris, where it's just those two and they can't tell the girls (creepy AF in itself) - damage control. Trying to act like nothings happened... If I was Isabelle's real Dad, I would be going ape at the amount of time those two are spending alone together lately.

- Meeting with Katrina was to announce she was pregnant to her. That's why she was so excited... The reference after about her coming in and having a coffee was in response to here (when we started she's never allowed inside etc).

- "Chris is getting the girls ready for bed........ AND BY THAT I MEAN, he's asking the girls to brush their teeth etc." - clearly felt the need to state he wasn't getting the girls changed himself etc..

I hope they eff off to China and never return (I chose China because YouTube is banned there)

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

ChrissyPoo wrote:
- Meeting with Katrina was to announce she was pregnant to her. That's why she was so excited... The reference after about her coming in and having a coffee was in response to here (when we started she's never allowed inside etc).
In light of the house being sold i honestly think all these trips to meet her friends are her saying goodbye to everyone, not to announce a pregnancy. Could be wrong but i think chris' surprise for his birthday was about moving.

ISHAM
Learner
Learner

Post by ISHAM »

Whoever left a post on the last thread about the pregnancy announcement and there being balloons etc...

... You are a malicious SNAKE.

Those few who know what I'm referring to, I just wanted to prove that it wasn't me and to let you know that you dismissed the wrong person.

I'm really sorry it had to 'end' this way and I do wish you all the best in your continued pursuits.

WhoWillGetNala2019
Talker
Talker

Post by WhoWillGetNala2019 »

I didn’t believe there would actually be a YouTube video discussion worthy of watching, until seeing the Wilke’s vlog. I paused & read all those messages he allegedly sent to girls. Shocking.

I’ve only watched a few In. vlogs. They are an odd match. Their relationship HAS to be FAKE. It’s an act & all for the money!

I cannot believe they allowed their child to post the popsicle & swimsuit photo on IG! And that little girl thinks that picture is ok?

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

ISHAM wrote:Whoever left a post on the last thread about the pregnancy announcement and there being balloons etc...

... You are a malicious SNAKE.

Those few who know what I'm referring to, I just wanted to prove that it wasn't me and to let you know that you dismissed the wrong person.

I'm really sorry it had to 'end' this way and I do wish you all the best in your continued pursuits.
I don't know the backstory, but I do remember the post about balloons and who wrote it.

Please think twice about leaving. It all went a bit crazy for a while but it seems to be dying down now.

Return to “The Ingham Family”